Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

It takes two to tango

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

It takes two to tango Empty
PostSubject: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Emily laughed happily as she ran through the portrait hole, startling poor Salazar as she shouted the password at him. She became even happier as she noticed that the common room was ever so blissfully empty. She couldn't quite explain why she was so happy, but it didn't matter to her, because she had finally found someone that shared her secret. Emily waited for Lavender to arrive, painfully hoping that this was truly what it was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Lavender grinned after her fellow Slytherin as she disappeared through the portrait hole, a giggling mess. This felt weird, almost as if she were with Hester, but she wasn't. This girl was Emily. Lovely, kind, beautiful Emily. Beautiful. Lavender shook the thoughts away and ran after the girl, laughter leaving her own lips, it was infectious. When she reached the portrait hole it was just about to close so she squeezed in quickly. To er delight the common room was empty. Perfect.

"What was that back there? When you whispered?" Lavender came straight out and asked what was eating away at her brain. Was it what she thought? If so she might die of happiness. Just the thought made her heart beat increase.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Lavender. Just the name made Emily smile. She was her first friend, her protecter when Aurora was around, and now, the girl she loved. The only drawback was letting Lavender know. 'I whispered that because...I'm like you and Hester,' she muttered, embarrased but happy that she'd gotten it out. 'And I've loved you ever since we met back in the empty classroom upstairs.' Emily blushed furiously when she heard how sappy she sounded, but she'd gotten her point across.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Lavender's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates as the girl in front of her spoke. This had been what she wanted Emily to say, well the bit about them being the same way inclined. But loving her? That was unexpected.

"You are? You have? Why didn't you tell me before?" Lavender stepped forwards, closer to the other girl. This was so strange yet somehow it felt natural.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Emily watched Lavender's eyes widen. The way her eyebrows raised was kinda cute... Emily caught herself think. Oh my god, I really am. Oh well. At least it's Lavender. 'Well...' she said. 'Obviously I couldn't have told you in first year, because Aurora was around. My absence of a few months ago because of a death in the family -' Emily took a deep breath; her twin sister had been so close to coming to Hogwarts and that old Blast-Ended Skank of a pedophile just had to pick Sanmi instead of her '- and it gave me a long time to think about how my life was going to end up.'
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Lavender listened intently. When Emily finished she proceeded to slump into an armchair by the fireplace.

"I...I- erm- don't know what to say," Lavender brought her legs up onto the chair and crossed them beneath herself. This had all happened so fast, though she couldn't say she was unhappy about it. Having someone else like her, other than Hester, gave her a sense of confidence. It also made her question whether Hester was the person she really wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She did love Hester, so much. But was it enough? Everything was so confusing. Lavender ran her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Emily noted Lavender's awkward stance. She supposed that Hester was on her mind. No, she was certain that Lavender's thoughts were focused on the lovely Gryffindor. Oh, screw Hester, Emily thought, but quickly smashed it. She didn't mean that, she told herself. She only thought that because she wanted Lavender to think about her instead. When Lavender voiced her confusion, Emily agreed. 'I don't really know what to say either. I suppose I should leave you alone - to some degree. I wouldn't want to butt heads with Hester. She is quite the match for you, I must say.' Damn it, Em; shut up! Emily mentally screamed. You want Lavender for yourself, you shut your hole and let HER talk!
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Lavender glanced up at the girl standing across the room. Light was streaming through the windows and casting playful shadows over Emily's skin. Her skin looked soft and inviting, Lavender could tell she was probably staring so quickly diverted her gaze.

"We've known each other for years, so there's bound to be something between us. I can't deny that," She shook her head slightly. There had always been something about Emily that she liked, though identifying it had proven difficult. When Emily had been gone for those grueling months Lavender had missed her, now she could see that. Even if she hadn't been able to tell at the time. Hester had been her line of focus but there'd been something missing the whole time. Emily. "I- I've missed you," She stood from her chair and took a step towards the other girl. Unsure about what to do next. Hopefully Emily would take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Emily noticed Lavender staring at her and blushed. An unfortunate and frequent occurence, blushing. 'I suppose it's stupid to tell you this, but the reason I left was that my little sister, Samantha, was murdered. A local pedophile in Hertfordshire - he's had countless paroles because of his useful contacts and I bet he's gotten another - found her after her lessons were out. She was ten.' I am not going to cry, Emily told herself sternly, irritatedly brushing at her sea-green eyes. 'And...I missed you too, Lavender. Being back here with you is...almost like having Sammi back.' Emily felt the hot tears behind her eyes. Another frequent occurence.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Lavender frowned, feeling awful for the girl in front of her. Who she could also tell was about to cry.

"Oh Emily, I'm so sorry," She rushed forward and pulled the upset girl into a hug. "I'm here for you. I always will be," Lavender rubbed Emily's back soothingly. She liked the feel of the girl in her arms. It was strange yet enjoyable. It was different to how it felt holding Hester. Though she couldn't tell what kind of different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango Empty

Back to top Go down

It takes two to tango
Page 1 of 1