Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Fuyu Elizabeth Wang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuyu Wang
First Year
Fuyu Wang

Fuyu Elizabeth Wang Empty
PostSubject: Fuyu Elizabeth Wang   Fuyu Elizabeth Wang EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Basic Information
Full Name: Fuyu Elizabeth Wang
Nickname: None and there never shall be.
Birthdate: 24th August
House: Gryffindor
Blood Type:Halfblood

Appearance
Eye Color: Dark Green
Hair Color: Crimson- Natural!
Hair Length: Chin length at most
Height:5ft 7
Body Type: Average
Distinguishing Marking(s): A scar crossing from the left side of her hip to the underneath of her right arm

Preferences
Likes: My knuckledusters, the colour black, Slytherins sometimes- very rarely, DADA and Potions
Dislikes: You very probably- no joke. Nicknames, insults about my hair colour and snobby purebloods.
Strengths: DADA, Potions and sometimes in Transfiguration.
Weaknesses: Astronomy- I fell asleep okay!

Family
Father: Akito Wang (Presumed to be Deceased, Wizard)
Mother: Aliza Wang née Young (Muggle)
Siblings: Aki Wang (Muggle)
Pet: My familiar a black cat named Nyx

Personal History

In all honesty I thought it was a hoax- so when i received my acceptance letter to Hogwarts I stormed up to Aki's bedroom and hit her a couple of times. Mum came in and saw the letter- she fainted. I didn't know my dad- he went missing when I was three. There is little to say about me other than if you mess with me- i'll most likley mess your face up. I don't mean to be aggressive but it was how I brought up- to be tough.

I received the scar wich crosses my chest in Hogsmead- a little bar fight. A memento from an overly arrogant pureblood of which i detest- he took a shard og glass and ripped it across my chest. Reall immature seeing how the insult he received me was and i quote--

" Your Mother is so dumb she got hit by a parked car- you don't know what a car is? It must run in the family then!"
Back to top Go down

Fuyu Elizabeth Wang
Page 1 of 1