Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned Empty
PostSubject: Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned   Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:39 am

"OI!" Sami screeched at the portrait as she half-dragged her friend (still crying) to a complete stop. She was dead tired, but needed to make it there, if not for Ri, then for Pierre's sake. "OPEN UP!!"

The portrait of a fruit basket sat, unintereted as it guarded the entrance. "Password, deary?" She glared ferociously at the inanimate object as she collapsed at the bottom of the wall. She made some sort of motion towards Ri, trying to tell the portrait (that couldn't see her as far as she was aware) that this was serious.

"MY FRIEND IS BA'LIN' HER AEYES OU' HE'A!" Sami was fed up with everything, now. Her quota of patience was up and finite. "YE'LL OPEN UP WHETHA YE LI'E IT OR NAE!" If that hadn't woken the whole castle up, she didn't know what would.

At this threat, the portrait seemed to look down and notice the horrid mess that was Terry (if it were possible.) The bowl of fruit reluctantly opened up the doors to the common room to the two Ravenclaws. Sami pushed herself and Ri off the ground and walked in the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned   Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:45 am

Pierre stormed into the common room, half awake (and shirtless) and angered greatly by the useless yelling. "OI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN HERE?" he yelled back at the girl, taking int he sobbing Terry before dragging both back into the corridor.

His face softened at the sight of his sobbing cousin and he quickly took her into his arms, comforting her, sending a stony glare at the girl who he assumed was Terry's dorm mate.
"Did she get the letter?" he asked stonily, rubbing his cousin's hair.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned   Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:52 am

Terry allowed her self to be comforted by her cousin, wrapping her own arms around him as she made sure he was there. She was glad he wasn't gone...she didn't know what she would do without him.
"Did you get the letter?" Pierre asked stonily, no doubt ready to yell at Sami.

"Ves..." Terry whimpered, burying her head in Pierre's shoulder. He was going to be busy for a few more weeks, getting ready for the funeral and all... He had more pressure on his shoulders than ever, and he was barely older than Terry herself!

She knew there was going to be more yelling, so she prepared herself for the onslaught of Pierre's full anger.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned   Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:10 am

Sami, (though a but unwillingly) let her grip on Terry fall slightly as her mobster-like cousin embraced her. She figured it was a family moment and it was in her best interests not to intrude. Or so she thought.

Pierre glared harshly at her, as if she were the one who had caused the whole ruckus. She glared straight back, knowing what was to come; an arguement most likely. She made sure to do it while Terry's face was buried in his broad shoulder.

"What, are you going to hex me? Yell and scream at me because I did exactly what Ri told me to do?" The witch raised her voice a little, partly because she had used up a good hunk of her voice box, the other because she wasn't about to fight with her devastated friend.

"Ri, are you fine here? Do you want me to get a professor, to ask for you to have some time off?" Sami spoke, this time, softly. Even though Sami was pissed at her cousin, there was no way she would yell at her.

Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned   Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 am

"Ri, are you fine here? Do you want me to get a professor, to ask for you to have some time off?" Sami asked.

Terry pulled away from Pierre, shaking her head no. "No..I can manage classes. I just need to be alone for a bit. Iv, you'll be okay?" she asked her cousin worriedly. He took deaths harder than her- he got bipolar, angry, mean, you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned   Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 am

Pierre smiled softly at his cousin before kissing her forehead. "Liza, you know where to find me. If you need anything....anything at all, then just owl me." he said softly. "I'll be okay. My dorm mate is still alive, and I'm writing Mother in a few days." Standing, with a last kiss to Terry's forehead and a thankful glance to her friend, he re-entered the common room, soon heading back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned   Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned Empty

Back to top Go down

Tired, Annoyed, and Downright Concerned
Page 1 of 1