Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Tired of Goblins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

Tired of Goblins Empty
PostSubject: Tired of Goblins   Tired of Goblins EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Cass tapped her foot impatiently as the goblin explained why she wasn't allowed to go to the silver ranking private account.
"Age is but a number," she says bitingly, cutting through his third repeat of his original reason. "And if it wasn't, you'd be in a nursing home."

The goblin mumbles something, his long nose dipping down vertically. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything Mr Goblin," (which sort of is in itself) "but I just think that your arguement there is invalid. If there has to be a lock on ages, why is there such a thing as age lines?"
It all just seemed a bit wobbly to her. Some rules for one thing and the opposite for another.

"If I get my Mum in here, she'll do it for me and then you'll have to!" she says triumphantly, before taking his hand to shake and making her way out of the bank, satisfied in the hope Mum will get her a silver account, free with a pendant of your choice.

Duck.
Back to top Go down

Tired of Goblins
Page 1 of 1