Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Walk by the water

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Amanda made her way towards the lake. Amanda didn't know how she should go about meeting new people, she didn't know anyone yet. Sighing quietly she slowly walked along the shore of the dark water. After a bit of walking Amanda removed her shoes and continued her slow walk. 'Maybe if I'm lucky, someone will join me.' She thought brushing her hair out of her face. 'If not I could always head back to the commons, maybe meet a few Slytherin's there.'
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Eric had just arrived to school and decided to go out and have a walk by the grounds. He didn't know anyone, so he hoped he could meet someone there, even he was a bit shy. He walked and walked through the grounds and finally he reached the lake. It was awesome, enormous...he liked it. He kept on walking and finally noticed that he had approached a blonde girl.
"Hi" he said shyly, the girl was really pretty.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Amanda turned around quickly when she heard a shy voice say Hi. "Hello." She said smiling slightly at the boy who stood there. Her eyes took in his nice looking face quickly. "I'm Amanda." She said sticking out her hand for him to shake. 'Might as well introduce my self.' She thought.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 pm

He shook his hand with hers with a smile.
"I'm Eric" he said "But you can call me Ric, or Ricky" he added "Why are you here so lonely? Are you waiting for someone?" he asked curiously, if he was bothering her he would leave.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 am

Amanda grinned brightly at him. "It's nice to meet you Ric." She said still grinning. "You can call me... Any creative nickname you can think up, really." Amanda simply shrugged when he asked why she was alone. "Just taking a walk." She said honestly. "I'm not waiting for anyone... I barely know anyone." She said shaking her head. 'I only really know you.' She thought, she wasn't going to tell him that. He didn't need to know how anti-social she really was.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"Mandy sounds cool enough" he answered with a bright smile and listened to her frowning a bit but then shrugged and smiled.
"Well...I arrived here just half an hour ago so you are the first person I meet" he admitted blushing a bit "What house are you in?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Amanda grinned at the nickname Ric came up with. "Mandy..." She said trying the name out. "I like it!" She said grinning wider at him. She did need a nickname and she guessed he would be the starter of this one.

Amanda listened to him speak, and she smirked a bit as he blushed. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." She said chuckling softly. "You're the first person I've met too." She said honestly. "I'm a Slytherin." She said when he asked what house she was in. "And you?"

Amanda wondered if Ric would want to walk with her. "Hey Ric." She began. 'Might as well be daring, right?' She thought. "I was taking a walk before you joined me... Care to keep walking with me?"
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Ricky smiled when she said he was the first person she met. Then she said she was in Slytherin, sounded cool, and he hoped she wasn't the kind of Slytherin that hated people of other houses.
"I'm a Lion, a Gryffindor" he said with a gentle smile and then he listened at her question. Automatically he nodded and walked beside her "Sure, a walk with you would be great" he said honestly and looked at her eyes, she had beautiful eyes and a beatiful looking....and he was deffinitly getting too hormoned to early in his life. 'You are just 11 silly boy...' he thought
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Amanda smirked at him. "A brave Gryff as my first friend." She mused brushing a few strands of hair from her face. "I think that would be awesome!" She said grinning brightly at him. She really didn't mind what house he was in, he could be a puff for all she cared.

Amanda smiled back at him as he agreed to walk with her, she began walking beside him. She switched her shoes to her other hand as she watched him. "So... Ric." She began, her eyes taking in his handsome face. "Do you have any muggle relatives?" She asked the first ting that popped into her head.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Ricky looked at her all the time, well, sometimes he glanced in front of him just to be sure he wasn't going to crash against anything. He frowned at her question, it was a bit odd, but he smiled and shook his head.
"No, I don't" he answered "All my family is releated to magic" he added shrugging "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Amanda shook her head at the question. "Nope. All pure here." She said stopping suddenly. She had just remembered that this wa the boy she had been dared to 'Cuddle and Kiss.' "Uhh..." She said clearing her throat awkwardly. "Ric... There's something I need to do." She said pulling him in to the kiss she had been dared to give him. Doing something like this really wasn't like her normal self, but she did it anyways.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Eric hadn't time for saying anything when suddenly she was kissing him. He blushed hardly but kissed her back remembering a thing he had been dared to 'kissing the girl who kisses you back'. Unconsciously he wrapped his arms around her waist. He wasn't used to do those things plus it was one of his firts kisses, but it felt good. Slowly he pulled away for catching his breathe again and looked at her with his cheeks of a tomatoe colored red and with his arms still wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

When they pulled back Amanda was breathing heavily. That was her first kiss and honestly she had quiet enjoyed it. "Well.." She said smirking up at him. "That was interesting.." She said fulfilling the next part of her dare by cuddling her self closer to him. She hoped he wouldn't go running off after this.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Ricky smiled nervously at her and when she cuddled herself next to him, he hugged her tightly. He sighed like he had been containing his breath for a long time and a bright smile appeared in his face.
"Sure it was" he muttered and he couldn't help but kissed her again, slowly and tenderly this time.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Amanda grinned nervously up at Ric, her cheeks tinged slightly pink. She was just about to say something when he kissed her again. Her eyes widened slightly, before they fluttered closed. She pulled away and grinned up at him, her cheeks now a red colour. "Well... Ric." She said nervously. "That was nice." She said grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Ricky felt his cheeks in a fiery red but grinned at her too. His arms were still wrapped around her waist, and he couldn't help but nodded at her.
"You are nice" he muttered looking at her eyes with his own gaze sparkling, and his grinn grew up to a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Amanda still had her shoes in one hand and the other rested on his arm. "Thank you." She said blushing as he said she was nice. "You're quiet nice yourself." She said smirking slightly. She let her eyes take in his face one more time before she looked back along the shore of the lake. "Shall we keep walking?"
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Ricky smiled and shook his head slightly when she spoke again. He released her blushing a bit but still smiling.
"Sure" he said and started walking again. He couldn't help but after a couple of minutes he held her hand while walking.
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Amanda nodded and began walking beside him. She smiled up at him when he took her hand, and continued on walking along the edge of the lake, her thoughts not really focused on anything in particular.

Amanda tried to slip her shoes on as best she could while they walked. She stopped for a moment to slip them on properly, then grinned up at him. "Where to Ric?"
Back to top Go down

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 am

Ricky stopped his steps with a smile when Mandy slipped on her shoes agan. Then he thought, at her question, any interesting place to go or something interesting to do right there. Huh...he was too new, he even didn't almos knew where his common room was.
"Errmm....I don't know any interesting place here or something amusing to do...so it's up to you" he said and finally smiled winking at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk by the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk by the water   Walk by the water Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk by the water
Page 1 of 1