Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Just a walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:53 am

Deciding to let my hair hang down freely I put on my fedora and jogged out of the house with Napoleon Bones, my saint bernard heading to the park.
After jogging a few rounds Naps decided to tackle me playfully and we rolled around him slobbering and me laughing. Then we accidenly rolled too far and both landed in a small pond with a bark and a small scream of surprise.
Even though I could swim perfectly fine Naps decided to pull me out so I just let him and then we both just lay near the water, soaking wet and a little cold.
"Napoleon! You silly thing." I ruffled his wet fur playfully before giving him a mohawk.
He seemed to pose and try to look fierce but he just looked silly. Laughing I shook my hair slightly to get the water out of it.
Then I noticed someone heading our way and smiled waving. Dunno if I knew them or not but waving was always fun.

outfit
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:33 am

James was finished shopping for supplies and decided to walk around the park. He hadn't been to the park in ages and though nothing had changed since the last time he was there, he still enjoyed the quietness of it... or at least, the quietness before the scream.

He turned his head in the direction of the noise and smiled when he recognised the girl who had fell in the water. Gwen Cooper. He wasn't really surprised.

James walked over to her, and gave a small wave when she waved at him.

"Hey Gwen," James greeted the fellow Gryffindor. "Bit cold for a swim, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I rolled my eyes grinning,
"A bit cold, yeah. Hey James. Hows it been?" she asked sitting up,
"This mountain of a slobbering monster here is Napoleon by the way. Harmles? yes. Dry? Not in the least." I shook my head and poked Napoleon playfully.
He rolled over onto his back and wagged his tail. No..he wasnt the brightest...

Last edited by Gwen Cooper on Tue May 17, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:11 am

"Can't complain. Things are going alright," he said in response to Gwen's question. "What about you?" he asked in return. Looking down at the dog, who was now rolling and looking like a goofball. James knelt down next to him and rubbed the dog's belly.

"Hey there, Napoleon!" James said, cheerfully. He had always liked animals; his own owl, Flash, was at home or somewhere in the vicinity of, up to no good, no doubt.

"Do anything exciting over the holidays?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:28 am

I grinned before blushing sheepishly, "Well I just stopped being grounded. Me and a few others, well, actually only me, they watched, Ehm..bungeejumpedoffGryffindorTower. And my Dad caught us. I think Hessy almost had a heart attack." she laughed though she couldnt remember if James knew The headmaster was her Dad. Well. Cooper..Cooper..He´d get it.

"Nothing exciting apart from the occasional prank on Ben, Caleb and Noah. Gosh its easy to prank them. Okay, so the twins are only three but Ben´s like, five." I shook my head grinning.
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:15 am

James laughed. "Oh boy that would have been hilarious to watch. The You-Being-Caught-By-Professor-Cooper Part not the jumping from a window, though..." James tilted his head. "that would have been rather entertaining as well."

James deciphered what he needed from Gwen's speech. He'd have to get used to the speed one of these days. "So you've got... three brothers? That's cool. I only have one. Must be pretty hectic having such a big family." James really couldn't imagine: one, having more than one sibling, and two, being the eldest of the children, which, he assumed, Gwen was.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:05 pm

I also laughed at my own antics, "Yeah, I guess it was. Just suddenly seeing me upside down through the window is quite the shock." I shook my head, 2I had to promise not to do something like that again, tilI´mseventeen." I grinned.
"Yeah its a bit stressed sometimes. Ben´s started soccer so he has practice every day, then the twins are always off at some birthday party or playground, Mom´s always trying to keep us all in check and keeping me away from anything potentially risky or dangerous and dad.. I think he´s glad to just know where we all are. And Bens in.. kindergarden? I think." I shrugged. That my brother was a squib wasnt something I hid. I was proud of my brother, he was the happiest person I´d ever known.

"Have I met your brother? I cant remember, I remember Mark, your cousin, right?" she asked, "or is he your brother? Gah, memory." I pulled a face in frustration.

Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:09 pm

James took a seat on the grass by the girl and her dog. He understood all of what she was saying except for this Kindergarten.

"What's kindergarten?" he asked. From what it sounded like, Ben was going to some garden, which seemed odd to James.

"Erm.." James scratched his chin as he thought back. "I don't think you've met Phil. You may have though. In any case, you've probably seem him around. He's in seventh year this year. You were right the first time. Mark's my cousin." James smiled at the thought of his goofy cousin. He was one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:16 pm

"Kindergarten is..like a school for little kids. Muggle thing. Ya know, since Bennys a squib." I smiled slightly,
"Score one for the old memory!" I grinned. "Pranked anyone yet? Ya know, I´m still trying to prank Peeves. So far he´s been pranking me though.." I blushed thinking of howI´d arrived in figgie one day, completely pink.
Ewww.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a walk   Just a walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a walk
Page 1 of 1