Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Meeting up with Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Meeting up with Friends Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:20 am

Pierre looked up the tree before dropping his jacket and bag to the soft grass, soon followed by his tie and shoes, socks also being discarded as he got a grip on a large piece of jutting tree bark and pulling himself up the tall oak tree, feet easily finding places to rest as he gradually climbed his way to the top, smiling genuinely for the first time that year as he perched on himself on a high branch and leaning against the tree trunk, opening a new book on guns and spells.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:26 am

Kyra looked up at the sky. Why is it blue? Why not green or red? She toppled to the ground when she reached a tall tree, laughing. She saw a bag, jacket, tie, socks, and shoes on the ground beside her. Where have I seen that jacket before? she thought to herself. Pierre.

She looked up the tree and, surely enough, Pierre was there, reading. "Having fun up there?" she called, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 am

Dree was bored. She had finnished her bookyesterday and all her dormmates were sleeping and doing homework (which she had finnished) she decided to take a stroll down by the lake, AKA her favorite place at Hogwarts. She saw a redhead talking to a tree and grinned. she walked up quietly behing the Hufflepuff girl and put her hands over her friends eyes.

"guess who?" she asked Kiki, noticing the strewn about clothing. She looked up in the tree and nodded at Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 am

Pierre smirked down at the two girls. "Hello, girls." he called, closing his book, looking down at them. "What are you two doing outside on such a nice day?" It was nice, and the boy had forgotten about his father, deciding to make the most of one of the last nice days before it rained. Shifting so he was hanging upside down, legs hooked over he branch, he smirked down at them once again, letting his book fall to his pile of discarded clothing items.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:09 am

"Dree!" Kyra cried. "How are you?" She grinned up at her friend and pulled her down.

Looking back up at Pierre, she said, "What do you think? What are you doing hanging upside down in a tree?"

She waited for his answer and kneaded the grass beneath her. Today was going to be great, better than the last. She knew it.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 pm

"Good, I suppose. And I haven't climbed a tree in ages, let alone play in one." Pierre allowed himself to grin happily at the two other first years. All the trees back home were too tall to safely climb and the branches were too high. "It's peaceful enough for me to read without getting distracted." he added thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Dree sat on the grassy ground. "I just needed a break from all the learning. I'm a Raven and it gives me a headache." she said laying down and looking up at the cloudless sky. "Hard to believe we're almost done with the year huh?" she asked her two Hufflepuff friends. She wondered if all her years would pass this quick... If she'd still be friends with Kiki and Pierre after they had finnished with Hogwarts.... But that was a long way off. she pushed the thoughts aside and grinned up at her friends.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:25 am

"Yes. It seems like only yesterday when I was glaring at everyone who called me a bloody Muggleborn Mobster." Pierre shrugged, smiling at the memory. Slowly lowering one leg off the branch, he replaced it with an arm, easily holding himself up under the branch. He could swear he could hear something creaking, but it could have been the Squid.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 am

"It also seems like yesterday that I was nervous and just all...Wait," she said, placing her index finger on her chin. "I'm still the same prat I was when we started."

She laughed at her own joke and at Pierre's memory.

She heard a slight creaking, which she thought was coming from the Whomping Willow or something...but wasn't that on the other side of the school?

Looking up at the tree Ivan was hanging from, she asked, "Um, Pierre, do you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 am

Pierre nodded at her question. "It's just the tree- it must be pretty old." he shrugged, hoisting himself up back on top of it and not noticing a slight splintering at the base of the thick branch.

"you aren't a prat...just a bit too curious.." he muttered. He had forgiven her somewhat for seeing him *almost* cry, but he was curious how she was taking her sister's death.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 am

Dree raised an eyebrow at Pierre who was climbing about in the tree. "I haven't climbed a tree since I brokae my arm falling out of one when I was seven" she remembed. "I had to have a muggle cast. it was awful. my arm smelled bad"

She turned to Kiki "you're still a prat. and Pierre is a prat too." she grinned evily "iy must be a trait of you puffs. 'must be loyal and prat-like" she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 am

Kyra frowned a bit at Dree's little tale. "Ouch."

"You're still a prat. And Pierre is a prat too," Dree said. Kyra knew that her friend was joking because she was grinning as evilly as a Slytherin.

"Yeah, loyal, prat-like, and totally awesome. Don't forget the best House ever," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Pierre frowned. "What is a prat, anyways?" he asked curiously. It sounded pretty bad.

He stood up on the branch cautiously, arms slightly held out for balance. "Whoa!" he yelped when the tree branch splintered completely off. He quickly jumped, landing in a crouch easily, moving out of the way as the branch followed. "Well, that was random." he deadpanned, rolling his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm

"You know, I'm not sure. I've just always been called one," Kyra said, shrugging. Now that I think of it, I shouldn't have let it get to me...

The branch that Pierre was hanging onto just broke all of a sudden, causing Kyra to shriek and get out of the way.

"Well, that was random."

"You think so?" she asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Friends   Meeting up with Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with Friends
Page 1 of 1