Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Second Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:14 am

Since things in the empty classroom didn't go so well, Aurora decided to send a few select people an invitation to meet her in the common room. Out of the specific people, she wondered who would actually show up and who wouldn't. She hoped Alli, Leighton, and Serenity would show up. Out of everyone in her house, those were the ones she liked the most.

Today she was wearing a teal shirt, jeans, and boots. When she went into the common room, she found her favorite chair and plopped down on it. While admiring her surroundings, she wondered if anyone was going to show up at all. It would've been awfully disappointing to see that no one showed up. She also hoped the Owls arrived as they were supposed to.

(Allison Walker, Serenity McAdams, Leighton Vladimir, Caden Callaghan, Jasmine Delaware, Samuel Jude Parker III, Thomas Celare)

Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 am

Jasmine certainly wasn't expecting an owl from a fellow student, but opened and scanned it nonetheless. She raised an eyebrow at such a thing. An invitation to their own common room. Jasmine rolled her eyes but went back to the common room after breakfast. Hopefully Alli or Jude were there already so that she could chat with them instead of this.. Aurora whoever.

Jasmine entered the common room, but to her dismay saw only one girl sitting there. She placed a civil expression on her face and walked over to her.

"Aurora, I'm assuming?" Jasmine asked, extending her hand to the girl. "Jasmine Delaware."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Aurora looked up at the girl. Well she didn't appear to be too pleased but she still came. Instead of jumping right down her throat and being rude, Aurora decided to be nice to her to test out the waters. When she introduced herself as Jasmine, a smile came across Aurora's face. "Ah, you're Jasmine. Jude told me about you. I don't remember what he said though."

After thinking for a few minutes, Aurora thought of another thing. "I think Allison might have mentioned you as well. They're both great even though I haven't seen Jude around often. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself right away. You assumed right, I am Aurora." Maybe this meeting wouldn't be so bad. All she could do is hope things went well.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Alli went straight back to the Slytherin Common Room after her detention with Sami and James. She didn't feel like arguing with the Ravenclaw and she couldn't let the Gryffindor think that they were actually friends. She shuddered to think what her fellow Slytherins would think if she was friends with him.

She saw Jasmine and Aurora sitting in some of the chairs and some first year who had the audacity to sit in her favorite chair. She marched over there and dropped her bag next to it to get his attention. "Move," she commanded.

He scrambled out of her way and she made herself comfortable. "Jas, Rory," she said in greeting while she propped her legs up on the coffee table. "I heard that last meeting was a disaster," she grinned. She was pretty glad she'd missed it, otherwise she doubted that the annoying girls who dare have the gall to speak to Aurora like that would have made it out of that room unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 am

Thomas had gotten the owl about there being a second meeting, and he was a little unsure of whether to attend for a while. He didn't know many of the Slytherins, except the ones that went to the other meeting, other than Allison. But the meeting hadn't turned out that well, and he was a little uneasy about the fact they might test him, and he knew he wasn't the perfect Slytherin. He would try to be, but he wasn't even sure how he was supposed to do all that.

He sighed to himself as he went into the Common Room. Well, they hadn't been aggressive to him yet, so that must count for something, right? He nodded to everyone who was already here, and stood towards the edge of the group, he wasn't going to try forcing himself in. It could work well, but it could completely backfire on him too, and he didn't want to take the chance. He noticed there was someone else he didn't know there already here too. "Hello." he said to her, before just staying quiet and seeing what everyone else was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Aurora noticed Allison come in and smirked when she noticed her kick the third year out of her seat. If she remembered correctly, Allison mentioned that specific seat being her favorite. "Hi Alli." She said with a smile. At the mention of the last meeting, she rolled her eyes. "Oh, it was horrible. One of the younger girls, Lavender Parkinson is intolerable. Out of everyone here she's the only one I can say I despise. She has this little minion as well, Emily Jackson or something."

The adorable Slytherin boy came in next. He was a sweet boy, Aurora had taken a liking to. "Hi Thomas." She smiled and waved. "Anyway, this time I only sent an Owl out to specific people to avoid confrontation like we had at the last meeting. It was completely ridiculous and a waste of my valuable time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting
Page 1 of 1