Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Herbology Rules and Sign Up

Go down 
+8
Serenity McAdams
Paul Richards
Jenn Black
Pierre Korsten
Lachlan Normandy
Liz McCutney
Fiona Millington
Erika Cooper
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

Herbology Rules and Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm

1. Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates. Everyone has opinions and those opinions deserve to be respected.

2. Don't feed your partner to the man-eating plants. Murder is frowned upon.

3. Cheating is bad. Do it and I will feed you to the man-eating plants.
4. Re-pot all Mandrakes before leaving. Any un-potted Mandrakes will be taken as an attempt to kill me and you will be promptly expelled.

5. Bring dragonhide gloves, textbooks, parchment, quill, and ink to every lesson. You will use them.

6. No colored text. It's how I make my posts stand out.
7. Homework is due when I say it is due. Any homework submitted after then will not be graded.

Rules are subject to change at any time.

If you agree to follow these rules, then fill out and post the following code:

Code:
I, (your name), am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, (your name again), also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
 of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.

MONEY!

Now that I have your full and undivided attention, on to what I'm sure you're all after (because there's no way that all you want from me is the joy of learning):

Gillian Brennan wrote:
Because I'm so amazing, you get Galleons for every answer you give (unless you're repeating!), but not every answer is equally correct or amazing; Following this line of thinking, if you give me an answer that may not be completely correct, you get one (1) Galleon, for I appreciate the effort that you made, even if your answer is not quite what I am looking for. If your answer is creative, plausible and remarkable, you get three (3) Galleons, and a bright smile from me, just for you.

Still, I don't want you to, answer all the questions, give your classmates opportunity to get some answers right; I want everyone to try to participate at least twice every class.

With homework, if your marks are acceptable, you get three (3) Galleons, if your marks Exceed Expectations, you get five (5) Galleons, and if your homework is mind-blowing and gets outstanding marks, you get seven (7) Galleons.

If any of you have a question (or two or three) feel free to owl me, okay?

(Shamelessly stolen from Professor Gillian Brennan with her permission and the permission of Wizard God)

Back to top Go down
Fiona Millington
First Year
Fiona Millington

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:01 pm

I, Fiona Millington, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Fiona Millington, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 pm

I, Liz McCutney, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Liz McCutney, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm

I, Lachlan Normandy, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Lachlan Normandy, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I, Pierre Korsten, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Pierre Korsten, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Jenn Black
Second Year
Jenn Black

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I, Jenn Black, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Jenn Black, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
Back to top Go down
Paul Richards
First Year
Paul Richards

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 am

I, Paul Richards, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Paul Richards, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

I, Serenity McAdams, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Serenity McAdams, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:45 pm

I, Jennifer Morgan, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Jennifer Morgan, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss

Back to top Go down
Raven Drake
Second Year
Raven Drake

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm

I, Raven Drake, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Raven Drake (like my name would change from the first sentence to the next?), also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form. ( Do we even HAVE wizard lawyers?)
Back to top Go down
Peter Wiggin
Second Year
Peter Wiggin

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:41 pm

I, Peter Wiggin, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Peter Wiggin, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
Back to top Go down
Ashwin Turner
First Year
Ashwin Turner

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm

I, Ashwin Turner, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Ashwin Turner, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
Back to top Go down
Taura Malfoy
First Year
Taura Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I, Taura Malfoy, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Taura Malfoy, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology Rules and Sign Up   Herbology Rules and Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbology Rules and Sign Up
Page 1 of 1