Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Syllabus. READ!

Go down 
+3
Lavender Parkinson
Fiona Millington
Sophia Nott
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Nott
History Of Magic Professor
Sophia Nott

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 am

HISTORY OF MAGIC!

Expectations
If you show up late, you won't know what's been going on and you won't be able to get all the points you could if you'd be on time. As attendance isn't obligatory here, I won't go bonkers if you don't come to my lessons. If you wish to know anything about our History, attend my lessons and if you don't want to, you don't have to.

I expect all of you to be respectfull to each other and me, I don't want you cheating. Play fair.

Homework
Sometimes you'll get it, sometimes not. But when I do assign it, I expect you to do it. If you'll be unable to hand it in on time, owl me and we'll see what we can do about that.

Have fun in class!
P.S. Don't use coloured posts in my lessons, because my posts have to be visible if anybody is just skimming through.

Now all you have to do, is sign this and you're good to go

Code:
I, your name, agree to the rules and I am also aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Millington
First Year
Fiona Millington

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:16 pm

I, Fiona Millington, agree to the rules and I am also aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 am

I, Lavender Parkinson, agree to the rules and I am also aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 pm

I, Sami Criss, agree to the rules and I am also aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down
Paul Richards
First Year
Paul Richards

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 am

I, Paul Richards, agree to the rules and I am also aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Tyler
First Year
Benjamin Tyler

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 pm

I, Benjamin tyler, agree to the rules and I am also aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down
Ainslee James
First Year
Ainslee James

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

I, Ainslee James, agree to the rules and I am aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Greene
First Year
Evangeline Greene

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:27 pm

I, Evangeline Greene, agree to the rules and I am also aware that breaking Professor Nott's rules will lose me Galleons and I shall not do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Syllabus. READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syllabus. READ!   Syllabus. READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Syllabus. READ!
Page 1 of 1