Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Curiosity Killed The Snake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Curiosity Killed The Snake Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 am

Somehow Aurora found her way up the Astronomy Tower. She wasn't particularly interested in Astronomy. Actually, she loathed Astronomy. Either way, she decided to take a trip up to the tower just to hangout. It was rather boring in the castle today but Aurora was determined to make the best of it.

After walking by the classroom in the tower used for Astronomy, Aurora found a seat on a wall looking over the grounds. Hopefully no one would come by and push her off. It didn't seem like a good day to die. All she wanted to do was hang out and look around. It was kind of nice out here. Being surrounded by stars and planets was oddly relaxing.

It didn't take too long before Aurora heard someone else coming up. She looked to her left and when she spotted who it was she rolled her eyes. "Oh...look....it's you." She said in a sarcastic, less-than-thrilled, manner.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 am

Lavender needed to get some air, clear her head so to speak. The Astronomy tower would be the best place for that so she made her way up there. When she arrived to her usual spot someone was already sitting there, she couldn't tell who it was till they spoke.

"Greengrass," She acknowledged the other girls presence before moving forward and leaning on the wall looking over the grounds. "What are you doing out here? So late too," Lavender kept her eyes on the lake below, moonlight glistening off it. Even the girl beside her couldn't ruin this.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 am

"I've never been up here. I got curious what it was like. Are you going to sue me or push me off?" She question before hopping off to avoid injury or death. "Mhm, maybe I shouldn't have given you ideas since I'm sure it's probably rather difficult for you to think of your own."

Being rude was Aurora's strong suit and she had no problem making that known. Actually she was rather proud of the traits she possessed. Flirtation and rudeness were her two strongest and most cherished qualities. Might as well embrace them, right?
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 am

Lavender smirked as Aurora jumped off the side, she must have been slightly worried then.

"Don't worry. If I was going to push you I would have done it by now," Lavender wasn't exactly phased by the girls words, she was pretty used to her rudeness already. "You, curious? Why?" She turned back to the view, unsure as to whether Aurora would leave or not. They weren't the best of friends. Although, Lavender did think Aurora was quite pretty to look at.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 am

Aurora laughed at Lavender's remark. "Me worried? Evidently you don't know me. Nothing scares me Lavender, nothing, especially not you. So sorry to burst you bubble. And it's not like you had the chance to push me off anyway, nice try."

As usual she stood in a guarded way, he arms crossed over her chest. She rarely trusted anyone and knew most Slytherins were as cut-throat as she was. The moment they had the chance to screw you over, they would. "If you must know, I heard it's nice up here so I wanted to see for myself. No mystery or fascinating story there."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am

Lavender's smirk increased when she noted how guarded Aurora was, she evidently didn't trust anyone. She understood that, Lavender rarely trusted anyone either.

"Well, it is nice up here." She searched for something else to say. Lavender looked over her shoulder, the moonlight lit Aurora's features to make them look even more pretty. She quickly turned away to shake the thoughts out of her head. "I wouldn't have pushed you anyway. What exactly would I have gained from that?" Lavender tried to gain composure once more.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 am

Aurora was glad they didn't have to wear the robes all the time. For the first time in a while, she was wearing her own clothes and was allowed to have them exposed. Today she was wearing a teal shirt and some jeans. It was one of her less feminine outfits but it was so comfortable.

"Maybe you would've gained some amount of satisfaction. Who knows what kind of stuff you're into. Pushing someone off of a wall could make you feel all giddy inside. Personally, I think it's sick and twisted but that's just me. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 am

Lavender shook her head, did this girl really think she would feel a kick from such a horrid thing. She would rather push herself off than push someone else.

"Something we agree on then, as I think it's sick and twisted too," She had seen that Aurora was in her normal clothes too. Lavender was wearing her favourite skinny black jeans with a black t-shirt, the t-shirt had the slytherin crest on it. "I come here to clear my head. Get some air, if you must know,"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 am

"Just because we agree on something doesn't mean we're instantly best friends or friends for that matter. Don't get too comfortable around me or you might find yourself being pushed over the wall." Aurora smiled sweetly at her to pretend she was as innocent as can be.

Allowing a small giggle to escape, Aurora raised her eyebrow. "Clear your head? Really? You have something inside your head? Pity, I thought it was all hollow like your chest. Heartless and brainless, great combination. Too bad you don't have that going for you."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 am

Lavender rolled her eyes. "I didn't suggest we were friends, or anything remotely close. Who says I would want to be your friend anyway?" It was getting cold and she wished she'd brought a coat. "Yes, funnily enough I do have some stuff in my head. Don't you know what that feels like?" She paused for thought. "Well, you've got heartless down to a tee,"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 am

"No one said you wanted to be my friend. No one said I wanted to be yours either. I"m sure being your friend would be a burden anyway." Aurora smirked once again. It was so fun being the cold-hearted one. Maybe people would get offended but those people were just little babies who needed to toughen up.

"Mhm." She said with a nod. "I'll take that as a compliment. Intelligent, beautiful, and heartless. It sounds to me like I've got it all." It took a lot to even phase Aurora and she knew no matter what Lavender said she'd be able to say something better.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 am

Lavender creased her forehead in thought. What could she say that would have Aurora at a loss.

"Well, I'm glad we have that sorted. You're probably right, you would find it a burden. My friends tend to be nice to people." She watched the breeze whiz through the forbidden forest, one of her favorite places on the grounds. "Intellegent, I'm not so sure about. But beauty..." Lavender turned to face the other girl, leaning nonchalant against the wall. "I can't argue with,"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 am

Slytherin or not she had the qualities of some other houses. Even so, she was mostly a Slytherin and was probably the most mean at that. Some people were too sensitive and she could never figure out how they ever were sorted into Slytherin. Those people were probably sorted in due to bribery or the Sorting Hat being drunk.

"Nice people? Being nice is far too boring for me. It's vastly overrated and those who are nice hate themselves so they're 'nice' to make other people love them. Everyone knows that." Lavender's next comment forced Aurora to smirk. "Obviously you can't argue, no one can. It's not unusual for people to agree with me."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 am

Lavender rolled her eyes and shook her head. Aurora was good, she gave her that. But sometimes, being a bitch could get boring, Lavender knew that much.

"Being a bitch is far too boring too. Don't you ever want a break from it?" She turned her back on the girl again. "That's why I'm here, a break. Your presence isn't helping right now though,"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 am

"Why take a break from something I've perfected? That's just foolish. It's like not breathing because you got bored. Besides, for me, being this way isn't boring. Actually, it's kind of fun. People from to one-up me and lose every time." Aurora couldn't help but smirk at Lavender.

And now she was complaining? Aurora sighed loudly. "Well you know, I could just leave. There are plenty of other places for me to go hangout in. It really doesn't matter to me." She shrugged. "Or...you could leave." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 am

Lavender couldn't help but smile at the girls reasoning, she did have several good points.

"I spose you're right, it can be kinda foolish," She hated to say it, but there was no point trying to lie to Aurora, she was too skilled in this kind of art. "You're right, you could." Lavender smirked until Aurora's last suggestion. "I don't plan on leaving so, looks like it's you," She smiled back mockingly. "After all, you did only come to see what's like. Now you've seen, you can leave," The smile stood firm on her face as she looked up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 am

Aurora listened to the first part of what Lavender was saying with a bored looking on her face. Wow, nice people really were boring. That was certainly something she was used to. Now it made sense why she was always yawning around those Hufflepuffs.

"Leaving? No problem. I'm happy to oblige. Like I said previously, plenty of other places for me to go this was just to check it out. Well I hope you have fun up here by yourself. "Aurora said to Lavender with a smile as she began walking away. She definitely had no problem leaving. It wasn't a sign of weakness because really, the Astronomy Tower was nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Lavender turned to watch the girl go. "Bye then," She mocked a wave. The tower was back to it's original self, no bitches in sight, no unwanted noises. She would have plenty of fun by herself, however sad that sounded. Lavender didn't care. She'd rather be alone than with Greengrass.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Aurora couldn't help but smirk. It was fun making someone dislike you by showing your superiority. It wasn't the first time she did it and it certainly wouldn't be the last time. "Poor little firstie." She whispered to herself along with an eyeroll. Aurora went down the stairs in search of another place to go...thank wizard god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Snake   Curiosity Killed The Snake Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed The Snake
Page 1 of 1