Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

I wonder how she does it

Go down 
+2
Landon Montgomery
Emilia Jackson
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

I wonder how she does it Empty
PostSubject: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Emily Jackson walked up to the Astronomy Tower, thinking to herself. Aurora Greengrass, she thought. Even her name is pretty. And all those people earlier, talking to her as if they'd known her all their life, when they'd only just met her. Emily had only recently found friendship at Hogwarts, but she was already beginning to question it. If only she could muster enough courage to speak to Aurora...then she'd be okay. Then she'd be brave enough for Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Landon was busy looking for a place to hang out. Since he was really, really interested in Astronomy he decided to go hang out in the Astronomy Tower. There was no better place to hang out for a person like him. When he got upstairs, he saw a girl who looked really deep in thought. He didn't want to disturb her so he walked across the tower and found a seat in the corner by himself. He wondered if the girl would notice him and if so, what would she say?
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Suddenly, Emily heard someone walk in. She turned quickly. It was a boy; a Gryffindor third-year, she realized. Emily had never met a Gryffindor before, let alone a boy. She wondered for a moment whether she'd sound stupid, but shoved that feeling aside as she said, "Oh...hello."
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Boredom was a good reason to explain why I found myself wandering through the Castle. I needed somewhere to go, something to do, someone to harass.. all seemed like lovely ideas. I smirked in thought, and eventually I brought myself to the Astronomy Tower. I wasn't all that educated when it came to things including Astronomy, but that didn't mean it didn't interest me. With a small shrug, I found myself heading inside..

And when I saw two other people already there, I smirked. The smirk turned even more amused when I noticed one of the other girls I'd met briefly... what had been her name? I didn't care enough to remember. "You again." I said simply with a brief not in her direction, before I turned my dark eyes toward the boy. I hadn't ever seen him before, but he looked older then me. Not that even that would stop me. "Hey." For once, I didn't have a smartass remark.

I looked between the two for a moment, before rolling my eyes upward. "Serenity McAdams." Might as well introduce myself. Even if the thought of being in the same room as the other girl was less then enthusing to me.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:01 pm

"Oh, hi, Serenity, I remember you from earlier," Emily remarked, again, aghast at her own bravery. Then, she turned to the boy. "I didn't quite catch your name?"
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Landon looked at the first girl. "Hi." He replied. Well this one definitely wasn't much of a talker. There was no way he could really say much to her since she decided to be really quiet. Then he noticed a girl who looked younger than him come in. She was pretty, Landon liked pretty girls. Not really knowing what to say to her he nodded. It was his first time since his first year with two girls and that ended badly. If it weren't for Natalie he would've been slaughtered. "Hi." He said to her. "I'm Landon Montgomery, Gryffindor, third year."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Lavender returned to Astronomy tower, to yet again clear her mind. Though, this was never going to happen as more people were there now. One being Emily.

"Oh. Afternoon," Lavender made her way to the wall and leaned on it. The other Slytherin girl had been at the stupid meeting earlier, but she didn't remember her name. There was a boy too, sitting in the corner. He had introduced himself as a Gryffindor third year.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Now that I got a better look at the older boy, I was going to admit that he was cute. Of course I was a bit young to be thinking like that, but I wasn't a typical eleven year old. I enjoyed cute faces, and this boy.. he had a very cute face. One of my eyebrows rose slightly when he nodded at me, and I paused before nodding back. That was when my attention snapped back to the girl whose name I didn't remember.

"Of course you remember me." I said with a fake-sweet smile, before cutting the act and giving her a somewhat bored look. "But I don't even have the slightest remembrance of who you are. Oops." It was obvious that I didn't care about it, but I could at least act like I did, right? Ha. Not so much.

And then another girl walked in, and I sighed somewhat heavily. Her name I remembered. "Lavender." I said with a slight nod, before hearing the boy introduce himself as Landon. A Gryffindor... eh. "In a room full of girls. I bet you like that." I said with a smirk, but then turned my attention back to the other two. "Well this is exciting." Not.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Landon listened to the girls talk or bicker he couldn't tell which. Now there were three girls and him. The estrogen was going to make this extra awkward. He didn't know what to do whether or not he should leave or stay. This wasn't the atmosphere he was used to. Maybe it was better to stay after all, he was the oldest of the bunch and they were just girls. "Well the only girl I really talk to is my best friend Natalie, she's a third year too." he told Serenity. When he looked at the other girl, he smiled at her. "Hi." With that thought, he decided maybe it was best to stand up and join the group, so he did.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Lavender rolled her eyes as Serenity spoke, keeping her eyes on the view. She hadn't decided whether she liked the girl or not. Time would tell.

"Emily?" Lavender gestured to the spot beside her, so Emily could stand with her and enjoy the view too. When Landon spoke Lavender remember seeing him and the girl Natalie outside on the grounds. "How are you doing, Landon?" She asked politely, turning to him and away from the view.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Aurora was walking around exploring all of the towers. As she neared the Astronomy Tower, she heard several voices. A smirk appeared on her face, more people to torture, this was great for her. When she heard a boy's voice her eyebrow raised and her smirk grew larger. Hopefully he was cute or that would be a major disappointment.

As she got closer, she saw people who looked familiar but she wasn't sure. Before she knew it, she was in the tower surrounded by people. "Well, well, well." She said smugly when she noticed Lavender and Emily. "Isn't this just quaint?"

When she noticed Serenity she smiled at her. Aurora had taken a liking to Serenity. Obviously they were more alike and would get along quite well. "Hi Serenity." Aurora said in a nicer tone.

Next she noticed the Gryffindor boy, she rolled her eyes. He was however, growing nicely. "Hi Larson, nice muscles she said." Since he was a Gryffindor, she put remembering his name to the bottom of her priorities. She knew his name but felt like it was more fun calling him the wrong name.

Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Landon was surprised the girl who introduced herself as Lavender spoke to him. He expected the girls to just talk to themselves. It was actually really surprising anyone bothered with him. He was a gentleman so he was going to talk to them if they spoke to him. "Hi Lavender. I'm doing well thanks, how are you?" He smiled at her. The next thing he knew, Aurora was there. It seemed she wasn't a big fan of the other girls and he automatically assumed they were from another house. Aurora made it known she only liked Slytherins. "Hi Aurora. The names Landon, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I nodded vaguely in the direction of Landon, trying to appear interested but knowing I was failing miserably. I liked attitude and cockiness, which Landon didn't seem to have any of. He was polite.. not something I was used to, but he hadn't yet given me a reason to bite his head off. So I decided I could at least be at least somewhat civil to him. I watched Lavender for a moment when I noticed her eyes rolling, and I couldn't help but comment. "Have something wrong with your eyes?" I was well aware she didn't, but I felt the need to say something. I hadn't decided yet if I liked her yet.. but she seemed to have an alliance with.... the girl whose name I still hadn't any idea of what it was.

And then the girl named Aurora joined us, and I gave her a small upturn of my lips. Out of all of them, I liked her the most, and that was saying something."Hey Aurora." I replied easily, cracking a small smirk when I heard her addressing Landon. Yeah, I was pretty confident I would get along with her. We'd just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Lavender smiled as Landon replied, ignoring Serenity's comment. However, Lavender did wish to make some friends, Serenity didn't seem all bad, yet.

"I'm okay, thank you," She was glad not all the students in this school were as horrible as Aurora. Speak of the devil and she shall appear. Aurora entered the tower, again, as if she owned it. "Great. The company in this place just went to the dogs," She muttered, trying to catch Landon's eye to advice him to stay away from her. Luckily, Emily was staying quiet so she wouldn't have to stand up for her yet.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Aurora smiled over at Serenity again. "How are you?" She asked her. It was totally unoriginal but it was going to have to do. Unfortunately, they didn't know each other well just yet. Serenity was younger and this would normally force Aurora to be extra rude to her but they were a lot alike which forced Aurora to take a liking to the girl.

When Lavender spoke, Aurora had a look of disgust on her face. "No, actually I think that happened when you got here especially since you look exactly like a dog. Did you get lost on your way down to the grounds? Bad sense of direction you have. Maybe you should leave while you're still ahead."

She knew there was no way Lavender could beat her. Aurora was the better looking, more cunning, and more intelligent one. The only people Aurora would ever get along with were Serenity and maybe the Larson boy.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 pm

The girls definitely weren't friends. That was quickly really obvious to Landon. He didn't want to be in the middle of any wars. "Glad to hear it Lavender. I think I'll be leaving now. You girls look like you can hold the fort down without a guy's help. Have a pleasant day!" He called out to them as he walked out of the Astronomy Tower shaking his head. Talk about a near death experience.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Lavender laughed. She laughed in Aurora's face, at the comments she just made.

"Oh, I see. Still pathetic? Thought you might have got bored of that, cause I certainly have. I'm not going anywhere as I was here first. But, don't let the door hit you on the way out," She shot Aurora a fake smile. Lavender hoped Serenity would see sense and not decide to be Aurora's friend. If she did she would loose her freedom of speech, Aurora would control everything she said. Serenity looked like a girl who would only do what she wanted, she looked strong and independent. If she became one of Aurora's minions she'd no longer be independent and only look strong because of Aurora. When Landon left Lavender felt bad for him. "See you, Landon," She called after him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm

"Right okay. You just sound ridiculous." Aurora told Lavender. "Do you think before you speak or is it a big WAH WAH WAH in your brain? I'd really love to know so please, enlighten me." This was going to be just as annoying and interesting as all of Aurora's other meetings with Lavender.

"You act as if you own the school. I wasn't aware you did but really, that's so interesting, tell me more." Aurora said sarcastically. "You know, you try to act all innocent and nice but you're really the lowest of the low. Are you going to befriend Emily just because she's weak? At least I look for friends in people are stronger."

She shook her head. "You two are a great team. You match perfectly. Both of you are as pathetic as can be. Honestly, I'm embarrassed to admit I'm in the same house as you two. Are you sure you two aren't meant to be Puffs?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Lavender clenched her fists in annoyance.

"I sound ridiculous, you evidently haven't heard yourself then?" She made her way towards Aurora slowly. "If anyone acts like they own the school, its you Greengrass. I'm friends with Emily because she's a nice girl I would spend time with. Hense why I'm not friends with you." Lavender reached Aurora and pushed her shoulder sharply. Causing the girls back to hit the wall. "I'm glad we're in Slytherin, aren't you Emily? So we can prove not all Slytherin girls are bitches like this one. We belong in this house, or we wouldn't have been put it in, so deal with it, yeah? Cause there's nothing you can do about it."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"You know Lavender, I think it's really sad you resort to physical violence since you're not intelligent enough to think of any good material. Your comebacks are rehearsed as well as forced." Her shoulder hitting the wall didn't affect her one bit, her adrenaline was too high. "Maybe you should realize you aren't strong or smart enough to go head-to-head with me."

Each time Aurora said something, she had to some way stop from smirking. "Do you think you intimidate or scare me? Newsflash, you don't. The only reason you and Emily are here is because the Sorting hat was royally drunk the day you two were sorted. Think of it as a privilege that you're here."

This time a smirk did form on Aurora's face and she took a step closer so she was merely inches away from Lavender's face. "You might want to stop while you're ahead I can humiliate you like you've never been humiliated before. We wouldn't want that now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Lavender moved forward too, so their faces were mere inches apart.

"I really don't care about anything you say Greengrass. Humiliate all you want, I couldn't care less. You're a little girl in a big school, using your meaningless words to try and intimidate people. I'm here to learn and make friends. If I had a choice I wouldn't be in Slytherin with the likes you, but I don't. And neither do you, so get over it. In fact, get over yourself, while you're there,"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"Really? Because your little friend aspires to be just like me. Maybe my words don't matter to you but obviously they matter to a lot of other people. Can you actually say you have someone who looks up to you and wants to be just like you? I think not. My words are making a larger impact than you could ever imagine." Aurora knew this was all true and this caused her to smirk more.

Aurora quickly thought of another thing to say. She thought of it as a conclusion. "Intimidation and confrontation are not your strong suits maybe you should go the library and do some research on how to do it correctly. With any luck you'll be resorted into Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Lavender laughed out loud at Aurora's last comment.

"Again," She started, beginning to feel bored. "I don't care what you think Greengrass. Re-sorted? In your dreams," Lavender smirked. "So, why don't you bugger off and speak to someone who cares about what you have to say? And leave me in peace," She stepped away from Aurora with a disgusted look on her face. "Bye now," Lavender waved her hand as if to dismiss the other girl before returning to her spot to admire the view.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 pm

It was obvious Lavender had ignored her initial comments. For Aurora, it was a sign of victory and she bit her bottom lip before grinning. It was an actual grin, not her usual cocky smirk. Winning always made her happy and this time she had in fact won.

At Lavender's comments, Aurora yawned. "I'm bored." When she moved, Aurora grinned. "Thanks for that. Your dragon breath was making me so nauseous it's nice to finally be able to breathe fresh air." Yeah, this was going to be extremely eventful.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Lavender rolled her eyes at Aurora's attempt at insults.

"Good one Greengrass, very original. Everyone's laughing," She glanced over her shoulder. It was evident the stupid girl thought she'd won. Won what? Her life must have been so pathetic if she thought everything was a game. "If your bored why don't you leave? The door's just over there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder how she does it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: