Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

I wonder how she does it

Go down 
+2
Landon Montgomery
Emilia Jackson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

I wonder how she does it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Aurora sighed quietly. Why couldn't this girl just cave in already? It was getting really boring fighting with the same person especially when their comebacks were lame and obviously rehearsed. She probably assumed Aurora would let up but that certainly wasn't happening.

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Leaving would show that I was defeated or weak. You could never beat me, not even if you had an entire army on your side. Face it, I'm stronger, pretty, and more intelligent than you."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Lavender turned to face Aurora, a look of utter boredom on her face.

"Greengrass, when will you get it into your thick head? I'm not trying to 'defeat' you. I'm trying to get some peace and quiet. You're wasting my time, and your own. Go away." She half ordered the older girl. This wasn't a game, this was life. The sooner the stupid bimbo realized that the better.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Aurora raised and eyebrow and bit her lip. "If you say so. And just for the record, I'm not planning of leaving anytime soon." She glared at Lavender and walked over to a chair, before taking a seat. In the Astronomy tower and in Lavender's presence, two things she absolutely despised, great.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Lavender watched the girl sit down. Aurora prided herself on her looks, which was something Lavender couldn't deny she had. Damn it.

"So you're just gonna sit there?" She asked, crossing her arms with an amused look on her face. This girl really was something. It took a lot of will to stop herself from laughing. If they didn't despise each other so much Lavender would have said they could have got along.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Aurora quickly developed a disgusted look on her face and raised an eyebrow at Lavender's question. "Erm, yeah? What am I supposed to model for you or something? Sorry I'm not happy to oblige, you might want to find someone else to do that for you."

What did Lavender expect her to do? Stand there all day? Definitely not happening. Aurora deserved to be comfortable and take a seat. Besides, she didn't want to stand anymore, it was as boring as Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Lavender didn't have a clue how to get through to the girl.

"What the hell gave you that idea?" She shrugged in disbelief. "I meant, so you're going to sit there and not leave? You would rather spend time sitting in my 'horrible' presence than find somewhere better with better people?" Lavender wanted to ignore the girl and look back at the view but she couldn't. The girl in front of her was far too enticing.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm

"Well if you must know, I'm not here for you and you're not the only person in the room. For your information, there is someone I rather like here right now and she's the only reason why I haven't left yet. However, if she decided to leave I'll be leaving too. This doesn't make me a follower, so don't even get that idea. It just means I have nothing else holding me here."

It all seemed really logical to Aurora but she knew Lavender was going to have some smartass, annoying commenting to reply with. Aurora rolled her eyes and sat back in a bored way.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Lavender listened with a smirk, the girl evidently felt she had to justify herself. Another mistake.

"What? The girl who hasn't said anything in ages?" Lavender glanced over at the the silent girl. She was already being quietened by Aurora, poor soul. "I won't lie Greengrass. I am impressed. You impress me, though I hate to admit it,"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm

"Maybe she's just being smart. Those who listen retain more and can use it to their advantage at a later date. Like I said I don't think you listen before you speak, I think it's just WAH WAH WAH." Aurora rolled her eyes once more. This girl was completely obnoxious. Did she not know how to shut up?

Aurora looked at Lavender and raised her eyebrow. "I impressed you? Good I'm so glad." She told her sarcastically. Really, she didn't care about what Lavender thought. Actually she didn't care about what anyone thought especially not Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm

I was well aware I'd only been able to stand there while the insults were tossed back and forth, but I could only smirk at the most of them. If anything, the argument going on in front of me was rather amusing, I would admit to that. But I didn't feel the need to join just yet. While I always enjoyed a good argument, this one had almost nothing to do with me. So why put myself in the middle if it wasn't needed? Eventually Aurora went and sat down, and I stifled a yawn as I glanced back out toward the scene. Maybe now would be a good time to leave. I was feeling pretty bored.

But then I heard Lavender speaking.. and realized she was talking about me. Suddenly, my gaze snapped back to her, and I stared at her for a moment. "I have a name, you know." I snapped, my jaw clenching a bit. Just because I hadn't been contributing to the argument, didn't mean she had to say something. "I just didn't find a need to contribute to your obviously pointless argument." I replied simply, before glancing toward Aurora as the girl stood up for me. I gave her a slight smirk and a nod to show her I appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Lavender turned back to the view. Serenity seemed a nice down to earth girl, but while Aurora was around Lavender had no chance of making any friends.

"Great, so the two of you can gang up on me now. Go ahead," Lavender shrugged. "Say what you want, it doesn't effect me, you'll be wasting your breath."
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm

I sneered when Lavender turned away from Aurora and myself, wondering why she always seemed to do that when I said something. I merely chuckled when I heard her.

"I was content with minding my own business, until you decided to mention me. Excuse me for feeling the need to defend myself, while you talk about me like I'm not standing here." I replied, but left it at that. "I think I'm gonna go now. Buhbye." I glanced at Aurora, wondering if she would be coming.

With that, I began strolling toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 am

Aurora watched and listened to the scene unfolding in front of her with a smirk on her face. It was obvious Lavender was horrible at making friends. First years fighting was always interesting and Aurora tried not to laugh right in Lavender's face.

Before Serenity had the chance to question Aurora she was already standing up. She expected to get questioned but was surprised she did. With a smirk she walked over to where Serenity was. "You know, it's been fun, I'd really love to stay and chat but I have better things to do, bye." She smiled and waved before heading out of the Astronomy tower.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 am

Emily was standing completely still, watching Aurora and Lavender argue. Lavender was really brave just then, she thought to herself. I guess I don't want to be like Aurora after all, maybe...I want to be brave like Lavender. Emily smiled slightly as she made her way out of the Astronomy Tower and back to the common room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Hester wandered up to the astronomy tower, hoping for some piece and quiet. When she reached the top, however, she was swamped by several girls leaving at once.

"Woah.. Hey, Serenity," she said when she realised that she recognised one of them.

When she entered the tower she saw Lavender gazing at the view.

"Hey, Lavender," she said, standing right behind the girl. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Lavender's face lit up when she heard Hester's voice behind her. The red head would cheer her up, or calm her down, in no time.

"Hester," Lavender beamed. "I'm fine. How about you?" She turned round to face the girl, almost having to back up as the distance between them was so small. Though, she didn't mind, and even if she'd tried she would have hit wall.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Hester grinned at Lavender's smile. She was glad she had cheered the girl up.

"Do you want to get out of here?" she asked. "I was coming up for peace and quiet, but there was a load of people up here. Seems like a more popular place than I thought it was..."

She hugged Lavender. She didn't know what made her do it, but she just did.

"Not the forest, though. I think we should get the detention out of the way before venturing there again." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Lavender was surprised as the red head hugged her, though she hugged back without a problem.

"It usually is peaceful," Lavender smiled. "Where do you want to go? I don't mind, as long as I'm with you," She took Hester's hand and grazed her lips against it. The skin was soft and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:51 pm

"How about the lake?" asked Hester. She was nervous about suggesting it but she decided to anyway. "You said you'd help me with the water..."

It was brave of her even to suggest going there after what had happened the last time, but part of her wanted to please Lavender, make her happy.

She took the girl's hand and began to walk out of the tower.

((OOC: New thread now? Since it's posted?))
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Lavender felt proud Hester had suggested the place after what had happened, though she didn't know much about it. She entwined her finger's with the red head's and followed her out of the tower. Each step they took, Lavender would kiss the back of Hester's hand with a grin. This was the life. Perfect.

((OOC: see you there))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how she does it   I wonder how she does it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder how she does it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: