Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

One Less Piece of Scum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Campbell
Staff Member
Robert Campbell

One Less Piece of Scum Empty
PostSubject: One Less Piece of Scum   One Less Piece of Scum EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 am

Blood dripped down the side of the man’s face like red tears running from his eye, his other eye was swollen and bruised and his nose was disjointed and broken. The green eyes glared at the hooded man that stood before him, green eyes filled with fear and disdain. His lip was burst and he spat a mouthful of blood to floor as the punch that he just received to the side of his face caused him to bite down on his tongue.

“Bite me,” he growled and lifted his head in defiance once again, meeting the gaze of the brown eyes that glowered back from beneath the shadow of a hood. The man’s red hair stuck to his head due to blood and sweat. His beating and torture had lasted for a couple of hours and he had been resilient in his effort to withhold information. “I’ll tell you nothing Campbell.”

Robert lashed out again then span around and launched a chair at the wall, sending it into smashing into splintering pieces, he let growled in frustration, he was becoming more and more desperate to find any form of information. He hadn’t been sleeping and only drinking more regularly, his temper had become worse, holding patience for no one anymore.

“I know you know something, Matthews,” he grabbed the man by the jaw and looked fiercely into his eyes, gradually increasing the pressure on the man’s face, “and I will get it out of you, one way or another.”

Robert had yet to draw his wand, the wand he had stolen of the body in the alley, it had failed him a couple of times before and his frustration just made the magic he used less predictable. He had relied on muggle forms of torture to acquire his information, but Matthews was a harder nut to crack with just physical punishment.

“Try me,” the man lifted his chin in the air, taunting Robert to hit him again, “You’ve done all you can to me, nothing else you do is going to make any difference, my tongue will remain still for any information that you want. I’d rather die by your hand than by His.”

That was all Robert had been able to get of the man, there was this Him that he kept referring to. He wasn’t sure whether it was Lycas but it didn’t seem so. There was someone bigger, someone more important, if He was the King, Lycas was but a rook on the chessboard and these men were merely pawns. Robert had gotten himself into something a lot bigger than he had expected when he had gone on that mission, the mission that had nearly cost him his life.
The defiance only angered Robert more and he growled drawing his wand and stabbed it into the man’s neck. Matthews only smirked and let out a low chuckle, it was as if he had gone mad, as if he was enjoying it.

“Crucio,” the man’s body tensed and went rigid as a pain of hot knives burned through his body, his skin alight and insides ablaze. He let out a chilling yell as his rolled into the back of his head. Robert lifted the spell and simply waited for the man to speak. Matthews could do nothing but pant as he recovered from the torturous pain that had ripped through his body and without a word muttering from his lips, Robert once again muttered the unforgiveable sending the red headed man into a painful oblivion.

The flames danced in the reflection of Robert’s eyes as the body of Ryan Matthew’s burned. He had failed to give Robert any information that was useful and Robert has lost his temper once again, just like he had done with Colin Griffin and Michael Andrews. They had all been worthless, spineless men, Robert had been doing the world a favour by disposing of them, well that’s what he told himself and that’s what he believed and always would do. He would do the same again if he had to, to get his information and to get rid of another pointless human being. The men wouldn’t be missed, only missed by the whores that they frequented regularly of the dealers that they kept in business.

Robert collected the ashes of the remains which he would later scatter in the forbidden forest and cast ‘scourgify’ over the room and himself, removed any trace of crime that had been committed. He took one last look of the warehouse that he would never return to, to make sure there was nothing that would trace anyone back to him and disapparated back to the boundaries of Hogwarts. Before doing anything he took a stroll through the forest ‘accidentally’ dropping the remains of Ryan Matthew’s who would soon become part of the army of trees that Robert walked amongst. With many hours still left of the night, he returned to his cabin, took a shower and changed his clothes, before heading towards the school gates once again.

He disapparated the short distance to Hogsmeade village, to the front of the Hogshead Pub, pushing open the door he let it slam behind him before taking a seat at the bar. He rubbed a hand over his face and through his hair before catching the attention of one of the barmaids.

“Firewhiskey,” he ordered sharply, “Make it a double.”
Back to top Go down

One Less Piece of Scum
Page 1 of 1