Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Hufflepuff Table

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai Cooper
Headmaster
Tai Cooper

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 pm

A banner of yellow and black hung overhead the long Hufflepuff Table. Students from the house of Badger gather here to chat amongst friends and housemates.
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:53 am

Makayla walked down to the Great Hall for breakfast. She loved breakfast time and was definitely an early riser. Something about being up just after the sun had risen was the best feeling in the world.

With a spring in her step, she made it to the Hufflepuff table, noting that she was the first one there. Sitting down, she took a piece of toast and spread it with jam. Smiling to herself, Makayla swung her legs, as they didn't reach the floor properly yet, and waited for another Hufflepuff to come and chat with her.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:01 am

Lachlan walked into the Great Hall, starving from lack of food. Lachlan's parents sometimes joked about her having the stomach of a sixteen year old male. Lachlan's excuse was just that she was growing and loved all types of food.

Seeing a blonde girl sitting down at the Hufflepuff table, Lachlan grinned and went over to sit across from her. Even though this girl was in Hufflepuff, Lachlan had yet to meet her. It was a shame really. There were so many people here that Lachlan wanted to meet, but just never ran into them. It was sad.

Smiling, Lachlan reached over and extended her hand. "Lachlan Normandy. First year." she introduced, noticing how her curls were falling out of her precariously gathered bun that rested on her head. No matter what Lachlan did with her hair, it would always find a way to be a annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:13 am

Makayla turned as she heard a voice near her. She didn't recognise the girl, but seeing her uniform, she was a fellow Hufflepuff.

Makayla smiled and extended her own hand to the girl, shaking it. "Makayla Hall. First year as well."

Meeting another first year made Makayla very happy. She hadn't had the chance to meet very many students this year and was always excited to make new friends, especially within her own house. She took another bite of strawberry toast, smiling the whole time.

Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:04 am

Lachlan grinned, while she began to stack her plate with enough food to feed two people. "Nice to meet you Makayla." Lachlan said, taking a bite of an apple. The food here was amazing. Lachlan loved cooking and thought that she was fairly good at it. Yet, Lachlan has never experienced food as amazing as the food here at Hogwarts,

"How do you like it here at Hogwarts?" Lachlan wondered, wanting to hear more about Makayla. Anyone from Lachlan's own house was good in her book. Lachlan had met many people, but not all of them had been Hufflepuffs. It was be better if Lachlan did meet more Hufflepuffs.
Back to top Go down
Fat Friar
First Year
Fat Friar

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Fat Friar knew it was about meal time and so he left the Hufflepuff tower and floated lazily down to the Great Hall. A big smile on his face, he went directly to the table that belonged to his house and saw a few older students on his way to whom he waved cheerfully. Finally, he arrived to a couple of girls he hasn't met yet. First years, then.

"Ladies! Welcome to Hufflepuff! My name is Friar, people and ghosts call me the Fat Friar. Most people-or creatures, should I say, would be offended but I'm really just happy I got to at least eat enough when I was alive. May I know your names, lovely girls?" he said cheerfully to them. How little they seemed! He presumed that was normal and that he was so tiny once too. Ah, how time goes past...
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 pm

"Oh yes! I'm loving it very much," Makayla replied to Lachlan and she truly was. Hogwarts was amazing.

Makayla spun around with haste and her eyes grew wide. Woah! she thought. A real life ghost.

She smiled politely at the Friar. "Thank you very much for the welcome. My name is Makayla." Makayla had never actually conversed with a ghost before, but this one seemed very friendly. Not like the creepy Slytherin ghost. Makayla would be quite happy to never have a run in with The Bloody Baron.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Carter
First Year
Ethan Carter

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Ethan flopped down at the Hufflepuff table, so hungry he could eat a zebra. Yes. A zebra.

He turned to his left to see who he was sitting next to, and grinned when he recognised Makayla.

"Heya Kayla," Ethan said, loading up his plate with all sorts of awesomeness. If his mother could see how much he was eating, she'd shake her head. She was always one for the 'No Seconds' rule. In Ethan's mind, that rule could be throw off the Astronomy tower.

He saw the Fat Friar behind them and gave him a cheery wave as he couldn't talk at the present time.. His mouth was filled with porridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table
Page 1 of 1