Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Slytherin Table

Go down 
+4
Lavender Parkinson
Aurora Greengrass
Caden Callaghan
Tai Cooper
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tai Cooper
Headmaster
Tai Cooper

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 pm

A banner of green and silver hung overhead the long Slytherin Table. Students from the house of Snake gather here to chat amongst friends and housemates.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:33 am

Caden walked toward the Slytherin table. He wasn't hungry, but this seemed like a good place for him to just sit and meet fellow Slytherins. The meeting that Aurora tried to have seemed to go disastrous. It was humorous, but overall a huge disaster. Maybe, if Caden was lucky, he would be able to run into some Slytherins worthy of his time.

Sitting down toward the back of the table, Caden filled a glass with water. He also pulled out his book and began reading. Lately he's only been wanting to read. It was odd, but also good. He needed to read now that he was at Hogwarts. He couldn't risk failing. That wasn't an option.

Just as Caden was about to take a drink of his water. A voice cut through his thoughts, making him look up.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:46 am

Aurora was all for getting all of her fellow Slytherins well acquainted with each other but she knew there were some that just weren't going to fit in with the group she wanted. Her original intention wasn't to torment them but it seemed that's the way it had to be now.

She decided to go the Great Hall to see if anyone she liked was there. With any luck she'd run into Jude, Alli, or even Leighton. She had taken a liking to all three of them. Out of everyone in the house, they seemed to be the most like her so she looked forward to getting to know them better.

However, when she arrived in the Great hall she didn't see any of them, instead she saw a boy who was in her house. She grinned and walked over to him. "Well, well, look who we have here, Caden Callaghan." Normally she wouldn't remember names but he was cute so she made an exception.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 am

Caden smirked up at Aurora. "Ah, Aurora Greengrass. How could I forget a face like yours?" he murmured calmly. Aurora, if Caden remembered correctly, was the one that he liked. She had a strong personality. It was Leighton and Aurora that was telling that Lavender girl off. Looking back up at her to make sure he was corrected, his smirk grew. He did like this girl.

He set down his book and folded his arms over each other. "Please sit. I'd love to have company more than worthy of my time." Caden said honestly. Aurora was someone that he could easily get along with.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 am

"I do believe that was a compliment but even so, forgetting my face is impossible, thank you all the same." She said calmly. Aurora wasn't one to get all weird around a guy. She did like looking at guys and definitely wanted to date them when was older but she was still really young so that would have to wait.

There was something about Caden that Aurora really liked. Maybe it was his good looks, maybe it was his personality. Regardless there was something that made him amazing. She took a seat next to him and stole his water before taking a sip of it.

"Glad I got here before anyone dreadful could." She said genuinely. It would be awfully terrible if he had to be with one of those 'losers' as she liked to call them. Caden didn't need to be corrupted by them.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:14 am

Caden laughed when she took a sip out of his water. "Sure, you have permission to do that." Caden joked, while nudging her with his shoulder. He stole the water back before taking a sip while giving her a playful glare.

Caden just about busted out laughing when Aurora made the comment about the other dreadful people. "I am more than glad you rescued me. I was almost positive that some awful, wanna-be Snake would walk and try to engage me in a conversation. It would've been quite funny, yet vastly uncomfortable." Caden said with an eye roll.

"Honestly, some of the Slytherins that were at the meeting you tried to have weren't even qualified for Hufflepuff! I swear, that hat is so old it is insane." Caden remembered what he dad said about his uncle going to school here. Apparently he uncle beat up almost ten boys that were wrongly put in the Slytherin house. It was unfortunate really.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:21 am

"A true Slytherin doesn't need permission to do anything you know. We do what we want when we want regardless of consequences." Aurora grinned and nudged him back. "You glare like a kitten." She teased him. "But you are a very, very cute kitten if I do say so myself." He probably didn't expect a compliment like that but Aurora didn't care. It was what was on her mind so she said it.

She listened as he spoke about the wannabes. "I'm glad someone shares my view point on this matter. Most people want equality for all houses and all of that. We should only be equal with those who are at the same level as us. There are very few good Slytherins which is horrible if you ask me."

"I'm maintaining what I said previously. The sorting hat was obviously drunk and that's what some people were mis-sorted. I think the conflict is good. Imagine how boring it would get if everyone was as amazing as you." She winked at him and nudged him gently with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 am

Caden chuckled at Aurora. This girl was a spite-fire for sure, He would never be bored around her. "I don't know if I should be insulted or pleased. I mean, I am very cute. Everyone should be aware of this. Yet, the fact that am considered in the same animal family as a Lion." Caden falsely shuddered. "Its repulsive."

"I agree with you hundred and ten percent. The sorting has been so liberal now-a-days. There really are no real Slytherins. It seems as if everyone is under the impression that you have to be a Gryffindor or else. Its stupid. I, personally don't get why those idiots are so popular. I know one person from that house and he is tolerable. Yet, that's rare I'm sure." Caden fumed. He had finally met someone who shared his same beliefs. Sure, Lachlan and Paul were nice people, but they weren't in the same mind set as Caden.

Smiling at Aurora's comment, he took another sip of the water. "That would be awfully boring if everyone was as perfect as me. Hell, can you imagine how boring it would be if everyone was as beautiful and amazing as you. This world would be no fun!" Caden answered her. It was surprisingly fun to talk to Aurora. She wasn't close-minded like other girls. She had a personality for a change.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:42 am

"I think you should take it as a compliment." Aurora rested her chin on Caden's shoulder, looking at him. "I mean, we might be snakes but snakes aren't cute. Kittens are cute, dogs are cute, not snakes. All it means is I was telling you how cute I think you are." Aurora certainly wasn't shy. There was really no reason to be. If someone didn't accept you for who you were, that was their problem. However, Aurora knew she and Caden wouldn't be having that sort of issue.

Aurora nodded at what Caden said and then smirked. "I don't mean to sound like a Ravenclaw here but percent is out of 100 not 110." Any chance she got to correct someone, she would regardless of who the person was. "Sometimes those stupid Gryffindors overshadow us and I just don't understand it. We've done greater things than any of them ever will and yet they get the glory."

It was hard not to blush at Caden's compliments but somehow Aurora forced her face to remain the same. "If everyone looked like me they'd be quite lucky but if I want to see myself I'll just look at a mirror. As for my personality, that's one of a kind, no one can duplicate that." She was confident that she was so different from anyone else in that school even though she was compared to others.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 am

Caden looked down at Aurora when she rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her waist loosely. Caden knew he just met her, but it wasn't like he was trying to put a move on her. No, this was just friendly flirting. Plus, Caden hoped that Aurora wouldn't mind. She seemed like the type of girl who would go along with this. "Well, in that case, I thank you for the compliment."

"Gryffindors are brave to the point of suicide it seems. And its not even to gain something for themselves. I would never risk my life for someone else. Sure, if by saving them I get to be selfish and keep them for my own, that's one thing. But, just saving someone for the sake of saving. Its idiotic." Caden stated in disbelief.

"That's for sure. Your personality is one of a kind. I will never meet someone like you again. I'm glad, because that means I'll just have to keep you around longer." he said with a wink.

"So, Aurora, who are the people you've met that are worth mentioning." Caden wondered. He wanted to meet more people. He also just wanted to hear her talk more. Aurora was very interesting and Caden never got bored while hearing her talk. She also spoke with the most class and attitude that he has ever heard. It might've been a Pureblood thing. But, whatever it was, Caden enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 am

Aurora smiled when she felt Caden's arm around her waist. It was all in good fun and she knew that. It wasn't like some binding contract because he had his arm around her. Even so, she took the opportunity to kiss his cheek. There was nothing wrong with being a little forward, at least in Aurora's head it was alright to do. "I'm glad you enjoy the compliments. It seems like you're a true Slytherin to me."

"Well let's just use a little scenario here, shall we? Let's say four years down the line I got myself in some big mess. If you were allowed to keep me as your own, would you safe me?" She was really curious about his answer. They didn't know each other well so he could decide not to 'save' her.

"You can keep me around as long as you want." She told him truthfully. Aurora was never one to lie and when it came to this she was absolutely 100% truthful. She had a little, teeny crush on Caden. She didn't think it was possible to like someone that fast but obviously it was.

When Caden asked who was worthwhile, she had to think for a minute. There weren't really many people who sparked her interest. "Allison Walker, Leighton Vladmir, Jude Parker, and of course you." She whispered the 'you' part to him with a smirk. "Interesting people around here are very rare as I'm sure you've noticed."
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 am

Caden shrugged his shoulders as if to brush off the compliment as if he were a modest person. Then when he felt her kiss his cheek, he laughed softly. Aurora really was a fun girl to be around."Well, considering I'm from Ireland and wasn't even aware of what Howarts was since I got my letter and my blasted parents finally explained it, I like to believe I'm a Slytherin. Unlike some of the Snakes, I never even knew what house was superior to the others. Of course, my uncle made sure I knew that Slytherin was the best after I got into that house." Caden shook his head at the memories.

Caden wasn't surprised by her next question. "Well," he drawled while flashing her a smile. "Its depends on what you mean to me four years from now. If by some bizarre, completely unrealistic chance we hate each other. I probably won't save you. But, considering how amazingly similar we are and how well we get along, I would probably save you. Only if I was allowed to keep you as my own, of course." He said the last part jokingly, even though the rest was true. Caden was be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on Aurora. Any man in his right mind would have a crush on Aurora.

"Yes, I've met Leighton. I know her cousin too. Lachlan Normandy. A Hufflepuff. She is surprisingly devious for the 'reject' house as I like to call it. I'm not saying that Slytherin would be a right fit for her; she is much too kind. But, she might've made a good Gryffindor so figure. I've yet to meet the other's though. I might have to. It would make Hogwarts more bearable if I was surrounded by non-idiotic people." Caden said, looking down to kiss Aurora's cheek. "Of course, I'm lucky enough to know you. That in itself is making Hogwarts much more bearable."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 am

"My family has been sorted into Slytherin for generations. No one has been sorted into another house yet. I think if someone was sorted into another house, the family would disown them. Apparently we've donated a lot of money to the school to keep everything that's Slytherin looking nice. As much as I love being Slytherin and I love representing the house, I don't care about all the money my family has donated." Aurora bit her lip realizing she hadn't told anyone that. "Repeat that and I'll torture you, slowly." She grinned at Caden deviously.

"Hm, good point. Let's say in four years we're close and I'm in danger just because I don't want to imagine myself hating you. At the moment I like you way too much to ever hate you so if there was any hatred it'd be from you." She went quiet for a minute, trying to think of what the right thing to say would be. "You can keep me if you want, I don't mind." She said with a shrug and a smile.

Caden was the first person who was seeing her being a little bit nicer and Aurora wasn't sure how she felt about it just yet. It was really weird and she wanted to revert to her old ways but it was hard around him. "Leighton's challenging. I can tell she's fun." When Caden kissed her cheek, Aurora grinned. "Well thanks for that." She knew it was a weak response to his compliments but really, it was the best she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 am

Caden listened to Aurora. When she let that slip about her not caring about all the money, Caden smiled at her. Not a smirk, but an actual smile. "I swear I won't tell anyone or anything. Your secret is safe with me." he promised. When Caden promised something, he promised something. Caden Callaghan never does anything in halves.

"Well, I can't imagine hating you either. So, in four years, I would save you. Of course, since I might've risked my own life to save you, you would be mine. Its quite simple really." Caden said with a playful shrug. Caden never was usually this nice to anyone. Not even his family. Aurora seemed like a tough kind of girl too. Its as if they were both letting their guards down. It was scary, in a roller-coaster type way. He was putting trust into this very Slytherin girl. Yet, it was as if she was putting trust in this very Slytherin boy.

"Those cousins are gonna make Hogwarts a lot more... odder now that they're here. You'll probably rule the whole school by your third year. The only people who you wouldn't be able to control is Leighton and Lachlan. Maybe some other underdog that we have yet to discover." Caden picked up a grape and popped it into his mouth.

"You already have me under your control. So, you don't have to worry about that." he stated with a wink. This girl was going to be the undoing of him. Caden had barely known her for that long and yet she was making him act oddly. It was highly infuriating in a fun way. It made Caden beyond confused.

Caden looked down at Aurora with a crooked grin. "Now its time for the more... entertaining question. Who are the people that you can't stand." Caden wanted to know this because, he knew she would be even ore beautiful angry. Most girls were that way. Aurora was already more beautiful than most girls at Hogwarts. Plus, her personality was one thousand times better. Caden knew that he was going to be friend with her for longer than other people here.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 am

Lavender entered the Great Hall. Rolling her eyes when she saw the only two students sitting at it. She sat down almost as the very end of the table, as far away as she could get from Aurora and the boy, who's name she couldn't remember. But if he was getting along with Aurora as well as it seemed, then he wasn't worth knowing. Lavender filled her glass with Pumpkin juice and took a sip. She hoped someone else she knew would arrive soon, someone nice.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:41 am

Just as Aurora was about to reply to Caden, she heard someone else come in. Hopefully it was one of the others she was fond of. When she noticed who it was, she rolled her eyes. Lavender Parkinson of course. Might as well give her something good to watch since her life was a pitiful disaster.

With a smirk, Aurora placed her hand on Caden's cheek and kissed him on the lips. She knew it was an awfully bold gesture but she had wanted to do it the entire time they were there any now she had a reason to do it. She wondered what his reaction would be and hoped it would be a positive one. Aurora didn't usually kiss guys randomly like that. It was a good kiss though. She figured it was more enjoyable since she actually liked him.

After pulling away from his face and putting her chin back on his shoulder, she sighed but smiled. "I'll try not to get myself into any situations that you have to rescue me. We wouldn't want you to risk your life just for that." Caden was sweet, sweeter than most Slytherin boys and she figured this was his softer side he rarely showed just like Aurora rarely showed her softer side.

"Oh? You're under my control?" She smirked. "Well this could be fun. I guess I'll have to think of things for you to do for me, my nice, cute slave boy." Aurora didn't mind being nicer around Caden but it annoyed her that Lavender was probably watching, in envy of course. She wanted to just talk to him without an audience but obviously that wasn't possible.

At his question, Aurora grinned. She didn't like most people. "Well I hope you're not a fan of any of these people but I'm not. I'm very picky with who I like. For people who I'm not a big fan of, Emily Jackson, Landon Montgomery..." She moved closer to whisper into his ear. "And that girl Lavender over there." She pulled back and laughed a bit thinking of all the run ins she had with Lavender.

Last edited by Aurora Greengrass on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Aurora looked like she was just about to say something to Caden, but then she turned around to see the other Slytherin that approached. Looking up along with her, Caden discovered that it was the Lavender girl that Aurora got into a fight with. Lavender sat down for away from the two. Not that Caden minded, he would rather prefer keeping this just between Aurora and himself. It was rather fun talking to her.

Suddenly, a hand was set upon his cheek and before he knew it, Aurora's lips were on his. He was shocked when she did that, but not angry. Caden liked Aurora and, evidently, Aurora liked him. This kiss was nice. Caden didn't know what kisses were supposed to be like, but according to his standards, that one was amazing.

When Aurora pulled away, Caden tightened his arm around her. He wasn't letting this one get away anytime soon. Anyone who was this amazing was worth enough to keep around. "I wouldn't mind saving your life now." He replied with a smirk.

"Oh dear, what have I done?" Caden wondered, hearing Aurora's comment. "I think I should be scared. I have just admitted defeat." He teased, looking down at Aurora's face with a grin. Caden was used to being a ladies man. He was infamous for it. But, Aurora seemed to be charming him. Rather than him charming her. It was different for Caden. He didn't know how to handle.

Caden listened as Aurora told him who she wasn't fond of. "I've only met Lavender and Emily. I don't know who this Landon person is. What house is he in?" Caden wondered, idly playing with a strand of her hair. "I've yet to meet anyone I don't like. I mean, back at the meeting you tried to hold, I never really got too involved in the showdown between you and Parkinson." Caden explained softly so only Aurora could hear.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 am

Aurora couldn’t help but smile when she felt Caden’s arm tighten around her. She liked that he was holding her like that. It felt like he was holding her because he didn’t want her to run off, not that she was planning to anyway. Suddenly she hoped that wasn’t Caden’s first kiss. She’d feel bad if she’d taken his first kiss but didn’t want to ask him since that could make things awkward.

At his comment about saving her, she smirked back. “Well maybe I’ll get myself in some sort of trouble where you have to save me just to make you feel special. Most of the time I can handle myself just fine but there could be a time when I need someone else’s help and I think you’d be perfect for the job.”

Aurora’s main goal this year was to flirt with as many guys as possible and start lining up guys for the future years. Caden was making her not want to though. He was cute, sweet funny, and had really kissable lips. “Don’t worry, I’ll try not to take too much advantage of you, even though it seems fun.” She teased him back and then kissed his cheek.

“Landon is one of those ridiculous Gryffindor boys. Maybe he wouldn’t be so bad if he was in our house but since he’s not he’s just plain ridiculous. To make it worse he’s been kissing one of those Hufflepuff girls.” Aurora wondered if Caden was friends with anyone in any of the other houses. She didn’t want to offend him but coming from a Pureblood family, you automatically hated other houses or at least you were supposed to.

“Maybe you were better off not getting involved. Like I said most of the time I can handle myself. It wasn’t the first time I argued with her and I don’t think it will be the last. As long as she doesn’t try to take you away from me she won’t have any problems.” Aurora knew Lavender couldn’t take Caden away but even so she felt the need to hint to him that she wasn’t letting him go anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Lavender rolled her eyes, knowing Aurora was probably talking about her during some part of the conversation the two were having. Seeing them kiss almost made her bring the pumpkin juice back up, so she looked away while pulling a face. The food around had been tempting but not anymore. She lent forward onto the table, crossing her arms. Lavender was glad she hadn't sat closer to the other two, where she was sat now was just out of earshot so she didn't have to listen to the probably stupid things they were saying. Though she couldn't help but wonder if the two were a couple, they certainly looked like it. Or looked like they would be soon.

"Joy," She muttered to herself. That would be lovely. Not.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:43 am

Caden smiled down at Aurora. She wasn't his first kiss, but she was his best. His first kiss was with some Muggle girl from a dare. It was slimy and gross, nothing compared to what his kiss with Aurora was like. Caden just kept smiling knowing that this was not at all what he expected Hogwarts to be like.

"Now, we wouldn't my ego bigger, would we? I can fit through a door! Me saving you would only help me feel better about myself." Caden joked, grinning at Aurora. "Of course, like you said, you'd probably find a way to save yourself."

Caden knew that he had made a promise with Lachlan to bother Leighton. Their goal was to flirt with Leighton to annoy her. He felt bad, because now it seemed like he wouldn't be able to flirt with Leighton. Like her cousin, Leighton could only be seen as a friend. Nothing more. "Well, it depends on how you take advantage of me." he teased with a wink.

Caden laughed at Aurora's comment. "I have a friend, I'm using that term very loosely at the moment, in Gryffindor. He is tolerable. Has those obvious Gryffindor traits, but not idiotic like most of them. He can actually hold a conversation. Another friend of mine is Lachlan. She's Leighton's cousin. Nice girl. But, too sweet and cheerful. More like a best friend type of girl." Caden shuddered at the thought of being Lachlan's boyfriend. Not that Lachlan was a bad person, just not a type of girl he likes.

"I know you can take care of yourself. I just hope you don't waste too much of your time over her. She isn't worth it. While she has the potential to be a true Slytherin, she is much too... caring. I don't really know how to describe her." Caden paused when he looked over and saw the disgusted look on Lavender's face. "I know that she is not pleased that we just kissed." Caden whispered in Aurora's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:38 am

”Well you know, at the end of the story, the hero always gets the girl so maybe saving me wouldn’t be such a bad idea. That is, if you actually want me. If not, I’m sure someone else could always swoop in and save me.” Aurora teased him with a grin on her face. What she had previously said was merely for a reaction. She was testing how much he cared.

At his comment about her taking advantage of him, she smirked. “There are many ways I could perhaps I should start making a list. Once the list is completed, I’ll show you and you can tell me which ones you’d like for me to do. If I’m going to take advantage of you I should at least allow you to enjoy it.”

She listened to him talk about how he had friends in other houses. There was nothing wrong with that as long as he stayed loyal to the house. Personally, Aurora could never see herself being friendly with someone in another house. Her family definitely wouldn’t approve of it. “They don’t sound too bad, it’s good you have a selection of people.” She didn’t know what to say on that particular subject so she tried her best.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. I think I found a way to occupy my time.” She said referring to him. “I won’t be going out of my way to talk to her or anything, it’s not worth my time. If she wants to say something to me, she can but she better be ready for me insulting her back every chance I get.” When he whispered in her ear, a devilish smirk came across her face. “A kiss?” She pretended to be confused. “I don’t remember a kiss, can you refresh my memory?”

Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Alli walked into the Great Hall with her bag on her shoulder, already in a somewhat bad mood just from having to get out of her nice warm bed. She saw Aurora sitting with a boy she didn't know, which meant he was probably a first year, and a girl sitting far away from them who kept looking at them. She held back her laughter as Aurora and the boy kissed. Leave it to Aurora to find herself some fresh meat.

She started towards the two, pausing only briefly to stop by the girl who kept looking at them. She bent over the table next to her, took out a quill and some parchment and scribbled a note to Aurora. "Voyeurism doesn't suit a Slytherin. Go sit with the Gryffindors if you want to watch but not play," she hissed in the girl's ear as she wrote. She put the quill back in her bag before continuing on toward Aurora and the boy.

When she reached them, she promptly sat herself in the seat across from Aurora. "Hey Rory, who's your friend here?" she gave him a cheeky wink, then slid the note across the table at Aurora. "You dropped that in the dorm." It was a blatant lie, since if they'd bothered to look up, they would have seen her write it, but she didn't care; she didn't have to tell the truth and Aurora would know to open the note later when she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:11 am

Caden raised an eyebrow at Aurora. "Of course I want you. Why wouldn't I want you? I would love to be the hero. Its so different from the role I usually play." Caden joked. "I don't think I would let someone else save you." Caden stated truthfully.

"I can't wait to see the list. Its a little frightening, but I believe that they would be fun at the least. Especially if you are willing to let me enjoy it." Caden grinned down at Aurora. She actually was someone he could stand being around. Much better than some people at this school.

Caden shrugged his shoulders when he heard Aurora's comment. "They are alright. I haven't really hung out with them yet. Just a small conversation here and there. Nothing too big. I don't really mind missing out on their companies. I have a much better one right here." Caden stated, smirking at Aurora.

"Well, that's good. She isn't worth your time. I'm sure that she is just jealous of you. You are unconventionally amazing. I never planned on meeting someone like you." Caden said truthfully, looking down at Aurora. He smiled when she played dumb. "You don't remember? Hmm, I'll have to remind you." He said, leaning down to kiss her on the lips sweetly. The kiss was as great as before.

Caden looked up when another girl walked up and sat down across from them. "I'm Caden Callaghan." he introduced himself, smirking at the girl. He didn't know if she knew his last name. Unless she was from Ireland or his father did business with her family.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 am

Aurora tried her best to make herself stop blushing but it was too late, her cheeks were visibly pink. She hoped the blush would fade quickly because she was feeling embarrassed. It was obvious he could probably see it. "There isn't a reason why you wouldn't want me. I mean, come on, I'm just amazing in every way." She said with a grin. "I don't think I'd let someone else save me either. That spot is reserved for you."

She had a smile plastered to her face and she doubted it'd be fading anytime soon. "Of course you can enjoy it. It won't be fun for me if you don't enjoy it as well. Just give me a little while to throw a list together and we can choose things together." She moved a little bit closer to him and held his hand loosely.

"If I'm being honest, I think I have the best company in the school." She smiled genuinely at him. "Some of the people here are cool and easy to talk to while others are just downright annoying." At his other compliments, she smiled once again. "Glad you think so, Caden." She returned his kiss happily after he kissed her. "Wow." She whispered as her eyes fluttered open.

Aurora looked to her side and noticed Alli. Damn. She thought to herself. Thank Wizard God she was cool with Alli. She took one look at the paper and quickly slipped it into her pocket. She'd make sure she read it later. "Hi Alli." She said with a grin. "Like he said, he's Caden."

Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:20 am

Caden smiled at Aurora when he noticed her blushing. It was very cute. "You are amazing. More amazing than anyone else I've met at this school." he stated honestly. "That's relieving. I was worried that I was going to have to save you and hurting some poor fellow who was trying to save you first." Caden shook his head in mock shamed.

"So, I can help make this list?" he wondered, a smirk on his face. "Oh, this is getting to be quite the fun experience. I think I might enjoy this list very much." Caden stated with a grin. Caden smirked even more so when Aurora complimented him. Then, to top it all off, she kissed him back when he kissed her. This is settled, Caden decided, I'm keeping Aurora around.
"Wow indeed." he agreed with a large smile.

Caden smiled when he noticed Aurora shocked by this Alli girl being here. Maybe Aurora didn't plan on anyone seeing them kiss. For some reason, that thought unnerved Caden. He wanted Aurora to be happy with him. He really liked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Table
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next