Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

A Sweet Escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Once they left the library, Natalie had Landon start heading up instead of down. She didn't want to tire him out too badly, so she slid down off his back and walked beside him instead until they reached the seventh floor. "One of the house elves told me there's a secret room up here," she whispered to him excitedly. She didn't know where it was, nor did she know if Landon already knew about it. After all, his dorms were up here somewhere so he was more likely to have heard of it or found it than she was. She wanted to find it, even if it was just to see what it looked like or to find out why it was so special that it was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Landon listened to Natalie tell him about the secret room which he had already found. With a nod, he smiled at her. "I know, I found it last year when I was exploring the castle with some of the guys. It changes depending on what you want it to be. When we get there, I want you to decide what you want the room for. I'm excited to see what happens." He smiled down at Natalie and kissed the top of her head before putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

A room that could change depending on what the seeker wanted? How exciting! Natalie grinned up at Landon as he kissed her head and put his arm around her. Now to think of what she wanted the room for... there were so many options that she could hardly setting on one thought long enough to consider it. She grinned again when she made a decision. "So where is this super secret room?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Landon looked down at Natalie and knew the gears in her head were probably turning. She loved being able to do fun things like that. "The room is at the end of the hallway to the left within the wall. It will appear once we're in front of it. I'm sure you've walked by it plenty of times without even noticing." He grinned. His first year he walked by it all of the time and didn't realize it was there until second year.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Natalie nodded. She walked past this area every time she went up to the Astronomy Tower or the Divination Tower for class, but she'd never once noticed that one patch of wall was more special than the rest.

When they reached the area that Landon was talking about, sure enough there was a door there. Excitedly, Nat took Landon's hand then opened the door and went inside.

Inside was a perfect replica of the living room of her house, right down to the muggle photographs of her and her sister. "This is amazing!" she said as she dragged him further into the room to inspect it. When she was satisfied that every detail was perfect, she turned around and kissed Landon soundly. "This is incredible, I'm so glad you knew how to get in here," she said before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Landon walked with Natalie down to the room and grinned when he saw how excited seeing the room made her. He wondered what she would change the room into. When he walked in with her, he saw that it was a replica of her living room. He vaguely remembered it at her house but smiled. When she kissed him, he kissed her back. "It's not that hard if you know where to look Natalie. We can come up here whenever you want." He kissed her again and then picked her up. Landon carried Natalie to the couch and laid her down before laying down at her side.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Not that there was a whole lot of space between them on the couch to begin with, but Natalie snuggled as close to Landon as she could. She kissed him again, gently and slowly before pulling back and sighing slightly.

"Lando, am I date-able?" she asked him as the thought popped into her head. She'd thought that she was but no boys besides Landon ever went anywhere near her, almost like she had a disease or they were afraid to talk to her or something. It puzzled her beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Landon looked at Natalie and smiled at her before kissing her forehead. When she asked him if she was date-able, his jaw almost dropped but he found a way to stop it. "Date-able?" Of course you are Natalie. You're pretty, funny, and a lot of other things." It was weird for him to answer that question considering she was just his best friend that he enjoyed kissing. Things were definitely taking a really awkward turn for them.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 pm

"Yeah? I just wondered because I don't really talk to any guys besides you and couple of first years. They just don't seem to like be very much for some reason, and I was just wondering if it was because of me," Natalie explained.

She decided it was best to just brush it off. Boy's were weird. Landon was the exception to that. She kissed him again lightly in thanks for what he'd said about her; it really did make her feel better about herself.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Landon kissed Natalie back and grinned. "Maybe it's me that's chasing the guys away. They might assume we're together so they don't want to try. I could be cramping your style, I wouldn't be surprised." He shook his head at the thought of first years. "Don't bother with those boys, they're no good for you."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Natalie laughed lightly. "I don't mind, you can cramp my style all you like," she said. She was much happier just hanging out with Landon than she thought she would be if she was hanging out with anyone else. "This year"s first years are actually pretty sweet. They're very helpful," she grinned, thinking of how she had drafted a few of them into helping her figure out if the Loch Ness monster would like cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Landon grinned at Natalie and tickled her a little bit before kissing her. "Good, I plan on cramping your style as often as I can. As for you, cramping my style, don't do it." He stuck his tongue out at her. "All the pretty girls need to know I'm single. I don't want to break anyone's heart if they think they don't have a chance with me." He kissed her cheek again and smirked at her. "That's strange, I would think I'd hear about you helping them, not the opposite."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Natalie giggled as she tried to escape from Landon's relentless tickling. "I give in! You win!" she gasped between giggles. She gladly returned his kiss because it meant that her torture was over.

"Oh, no no no, I will be cramping your style right back. If any of the girls here are going to try to get with you, they're going to have to go through me first. I have to make sure they're good enough for my Lando," she said with a firm nod.

She supposed she could understand what Landon was saying, but she hadn't had a chance to help the first years with anything beyond how to get into the kitchens yet. "They were helping me find out what the Loch Ness Monster likes to eat," she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Landon laughed at Natalie's giggled but didn't stop tickling her until he kissed her. When she told him about girls having to get through her and her reasoning, Landon nodded. "I suppose that's a good enough reason. Sometimes dating the not-so-good girls can be fun though. Before Lauren got engaged, she said dating the bad guys was fun so maybe the bad girls are better for me." He shrugged. "The Loch Ness monster likes to eat pretty girls Natalie, so stay away from the lake." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Don't be silly," Natalie giggled again. "He eats cupcakes. I'm not sure how though, since he doesn't have any fingers. And I'm pretty sure that they'd get soggy underwater, so maybe he comes to the surface to eat them," she pondered aloud. She bit her lip as she thought. Maybe she would just have to go visit the Loch Ness Monster someday and find out the answers to all of her questions for herself...
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 pm

"Cupcakes for dinner, pretty girls for dessert, everyone knows that Natalie. Like I said, be careful, he might me hungry after his cupcakes and go after the pretty girl that gives them to him." Landon wrapped his arms around Natalie and held her close to him before kissing her on the top of his head. From what he heard this was a pretty normal thing for best friends to do. It was nice to have her in his arms though, he couldn't deny he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:28 pm

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind," Natalie replied, giggling at his insistence that the Loch Ness Monster would want to eat her.

She smiled and snuggled in closer as Landon wrapped his arms around her. She loved their cuddle time. She placed a soft kiss on his neck since she didn't have enough wiggle room to reach his cheek or his lips, not that she minded, because she didn't. She loved being held like that because it made her feel wanted by someone who wasn't obligated to love her like her family.

"You're really comfy, you know that?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 am

Landon nodded. "Good, we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you now would we?" He smiled at her. The kiss on his neck was different but he liked it all the same. The furthest they ever went was that almost-making-out. It really wasn't much but it did seem like an awful lot to him. He wondered what other stuff that'd do in the future. "I know I'm comfy. it's because I'm starting to get muscular. Just imagine how big I'll be when we leave Hogwarts." He grinned at her. Landon's plan was to work out all the time.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 am

"You'll be the biggest and strongest out of anyone here, and that way whenever someone gives me trouble, I can have you go beat them up for me," Natalie giggled.

She got a sudden, bizarre mental image of Landon with biceps bigger than his head, which made her laugh even more at the sheer ridiculousness of the image. "Just do me a favor and don't get too muscley, okay? Because then you might hurt me by cuddling like this."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:40 am

"You know I don't want to beat anyone up. I'd rather say something them with my words, not my fists. Fighting physically is just plain stupid but if you want I can beat you up." He told her with a smirk before giving her a kiss. The term "cuddling" kind of made him feel uncomfortable. That's what his parents and sister did and they were all so much other than him. He really didn't know how to feel about that but also didn't want to move.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 am

"Hmm..." Natalie pretended to think about it. "I'm going to go with 'no' on that one, but thank you for the offer," she stuck her tongue out at him before returning his kiss.

She thought for a minute that what she said might have made him uncomfortable, which she hadn't meant to do, but she couldn't think of a better word for what they were doing and it was just friend-cuddling anyway, so it wasn't a big deal in her mind. She just lucked out in getting a best friend who was content to lay there and hold her.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 am

"Aw come on Natalie, I'll make it worth your while." Landon said with a smirk and tickled her again before stopping to kiss her. The term cuddling was something that seemed more adult to him but he just decided to let it go and drop that thought. A few minutes later another thought came to mind. "What do you see in the future for us Natalie?" She was always better with that creative stuff.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:07 am

Natalie laughed. "No I would rather you not beat me up. This is much better than getting a black eye or something..."

She gave a soft yelp as Landon started to tickled her again. "No fair! No fair!" she gasped for air and was glad when he kissed her because it meant that her torture was over. She was taken aback by his question as it was not something that she had been expecting.

"You mean for us as in you and me or us as in us?" she asked. "I suppose either way, I see us as being best friends forever, but beyond that I don't really know." Even though she took Divination, Natalie wasn't very focused on the future. She was much more content to live in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 am

"If I did decide to beat you up, I wouldn't actually injure you. A guy should never hurt a girl and a girl should never hurt a guy. Me beating you up would be me tickling you like crazy or something. You don't have anything to worry about though since you don't want me to beat you up." He laughed at her when Natalie yelped at him tickling her. "It is too fair." He said before kissing her again. "I meant for both, Natalie." He listened to her answer his question and shrugged. "I suppose that's a valid answer."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Natalie nodded satisfactorily, though there was something that she definitely wasn't telling him. She did have at least a small idea of what she wanted to happen, she knew that she wanted him to play a big part in her life after Hogwarts, although it looked like just how big of a part was going to depend on him making it happen.

In order to stop herself from thinking too much about something that might not happen, Natalie reached up and kissed Landon again, more firmly than they had been. After all, just because they were friends didn't mean that they couldn't test the boundaries a bit. She placed a hand gently on on his arm and tugged on his lower lip lightly with her teeth. "I'm a lion, rawr!" she whispered to him teasingly before resuming her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sweet Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape   A Sweet Escape Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Escape
Page 1 of 1