Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Sweet Ice Cream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 am

Pierre rolled his shoulders as he took the bowl of ice cream from the cashier, licking his chapped lips at the dark chocolate sherbet. Sitting down at a table inside, he fished Puff out of his messenger bag, spooning out a bit and setting it on a small saucer he had requested for his pet. In Diagon for the only time he could for the summer, the young business man had immediately headed to Fortescue's for ice cream. Taking a bite of the icy dessert, Pierre looked up from his treat when he heard footsteps approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

I wasn't sure why I was deciding to take a trip to Flortescue's, but here I was, pushing the door open. Perhaps it was the surprisingly warm weather that got me itching for the delicious treat. I tried not to question it very much as I sauntered lazily up to the counter, my eyes scanning through the different flavors. While I was generally always up for something different, I decided to play it safe this time around, ordering myself three scoops of Strawberry ice cream in a cup.

Turning away from the counter while taking a bite, my eyes scanned the inside of the Parlour, quickly locating a boy sitting alone. I paused in my steps, but it was only natural that the outgoing side of me was beginning to show. Without further hesitation I strolled over to his table, placing my spoon inside of my bowl so I wouldn't appear rude. Giving him an ever so vague upturn of my lips, I gestured toward the seat opposite of him. "Mind if I join?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Pierre looked up at the girl who had requested to join. shrugging, he waved a hand at the empty chair across from him. "Knock yourself out." he shrugged, knocking his Puffskein away from his ice cream with a slight knock to what he thought was his head. Spooning some ice cream into his mouth, he took out his magic enhanced phone as it vibrated, rolling his eyes at the caller and hitting ignore violently.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 pm

I kept my gaze easily on the boy as he glanced up, and I felt one of my brows raising ever so slightly at his answer. I felt myself pursing my lips in order to avoid giving a slightly rude remark as I shrugged, wordlessly pulling out the seat and sitting down. I placed my bowl down in front of me, playing with the spoon slightly as I watched him knocking what I guessed was his pet away from his own ice cream. I sighed, scooping ice cream into my spoon before guiding it to my mouth.

I watched curiously as he pulled out an object from his pocket, and I felt my brow raising again as he rolled his eyes and stabbed at the item quite violently. I felt as if I should at least attempt to say something though, considering I had invited myself over and sitting there staring wouldn't do. "Why don't you just put it on silent or something?" If it really bothered him that much.. I knew it wasn't really my place to open my mouth, but since when did that ever stop me? Right.. never.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

"It's on vibrate. And I need to take certain calls." Pierre said coldly. He pushed his ice cream over to Puff, who immediately attacked it, gobbling up the treat eagerly. "Make it l;ast, you little fatty. I'm not getting you another one." he advised.

Looking at the girl, who still had not introduced herself, Pierre raised an eyebrow back at her. "you know, it is considered polite to introduce yourself." he said somewhat rudely.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:20 pm

I wasn't in the least phased by the cold way he spoke to me, instead settling for a shrug of my shoulders once more as I continued to eat my ice cream. I leaned back against the chair, shifting around a bit in my seat before I was comfortable. "It was merely a suggestion." I replied back after a moment. Once again, I understood that my opinion hadn't been asked for, so I supposed I couldn't blame him for how rude he was acting. Then again, I wasn't going to hesitate in giving it right back to him.

I met his gaze unnervingly when I felt him looking at me, and I matched his look by raising an eyebrow in return. "You know, it's also considered polite not to bite people's heads off for no reason." I retorted with a snort, rolling my eyes. "And it seems to me as if you should be the last person ever on promoting politeness, until you learn it yourself." Calling me out on my rudeness, when he was being the same way? "Serenity McAdams." I said after a pause, not exactly wanting to gain an enemy. He didn't seem like a bad guy.. just slightly rude. Oh wait, so was I, so how could I be judgmental? Hm.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Pierre smirked at the girl. "Pierre Korsten. I like you, McAdams." He nodded. "You got spunk." Though, he had the feeling that she had insulted him somehow...oh well.

It was so hard to find people like her at Hogwarts. "What year at Hogwarts are you going into?" Pierre asked McAdams curiously. She looked pretty young to be a second year...maybe a first year? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:35 pm

I noticed the smirk I had earned from him, and I regarded him with a slightly blank expression before I decided to be nice. Offering him a slight upturn of my lips much like I had when I'd ventured over here, I merely chuckled at his words. "I like me, too." I replied, and this time a smirk devoted itself to my lips.

My head tilted to the side vaguely when he said I had spunk. "Glad I've gotten your stamp of approval. My life is now complete." I said with slight sarcasm dripping from my tone, my eyes rolling a bit. But I had the smirk still situated on my lips so that he knew I wasn't trying to be a rude witch, simply just acting like myself. "Unfortunately, first." I replied to his question. "What about you?"

I could see myself getting along with him, I supposed. Just would have to see how it all played out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Ice Cream   Sweet Ice Cream Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Ice Cream
Page 1 of 1