Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

The Gryffindor Table

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai Cooper
Headmaster
Tai Cooper

The Gryffindor Table Empty
PostSubject: The Gryffindor Table   The Gryffindor Table EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 am

A banner of red and gold hung overhead the long Gryffindor Table. Students from the house of Lion gather there to chat amongst friends and housemates.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor Table   The Gryffindor Table EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 pm

After Gwen´s name was called she had sat down and grinned broadly when the hat placed her i the care of Lions. She sent her parents a quick smile before practically running to the gryffindor table. She sat down and waited for the next Lion to come.
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor Table   The Gryffindor Table EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:55 am

James' face, he knew, was beaming. He albeit ran to the Gryffindor table and slid down next to Gwen, who he was happy to note, made Gryffindor too. James caught his brother's eye from further up the table and returned the nod Phil gave him.

He turned to Gwen. "We made it!" he cried, very happy to be in the house of Lion and to already know someone. James glanced up at the long staff table, wondering how his teachers were going to be this year.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor Table   The Gryffindor Table EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 am

Gwen nodded excitedly, "I know! This is so awesome! And I can´t wait to see our Commons. I saw Peeves in the hall earlier, before we set up a prank we should get an idea of where he normally is." she added the last bit in a whisper smiling.
"I´m so excited to be a lion!"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Lopez
First Year
Vanessa Lopez

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor Table   The Gryffindor Table EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:58 am

Vanessa was absolutely famished. After a long day of exploring the grounds and running into embarrassing situations, she couldn't wait to stuff herself with food.
When she entered the Great hall, she made a beeline to the Gryffindor table. As she sat down, she noticed several kids around her already waiting for dinner, and she sat down to join them. Hopefully, she could befriend the rest of her housemates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor Table   The Gryffindor Table EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 am

Silver went and sat next to Vanessa in the Great Hall. She noticed that the other girl looked kind of tired and hungry so both sat in peace and just ate for a little while.

"So, Vanessa, how are you liking Hogwarts so far?" Silver asked when she finished her last bite. "What's your favorite class? I like Herbology."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gryffindor Table   The Gryffindor Table Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor Table
Page 1 of 1