Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Just Reading...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn Black
Second Year
Jenn Black

Just Reading... Empty
PostSubject: Just Reading...   Just Reading... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Jenn wandered into the glorious library. Books were everywhere, on tables, on shelves, in people's hands etc. This was her first time in Hogwarts's enchanted library. Or, at least she calls it enchanted. Her feet led her to a specific shelf of books. She grabbed what looked like something she should read. Hogwarts: A History. Jenn isn't the biggest history fan, hence why she didn't sign up for History of Magic, but she thought reading this could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Just Reading... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading...   Just Reading... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Lachlan walked into the library, a scowl on her face. She hated the library. She hated being inside with a bunch of ancient, smelly books. Lachlan would much rather be outside lounging in the sun or singing while walking. Lachlan had to start reading a book for one of her classes, the name she had yet to acknowledge yet. Lachlan preferred putting off disturbing tasks.

Turning the corner, Lachlan noticed a girl with curly, black hair. Lachlan also had curly hair, but her's seemed calmer than Lachlan's. Walking up to her, Lachlan smiled at her. "Hello," she said politely. Hopefully this girl wouldn't mind her interrupting her library time. "I'm Lachlan Normandy, Hufflepuff first year." Lachlan stated kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jenn Black
Second Year
Jenn Black

Just Reading... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading...   Just Reading... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Jenn looked up at the girl and smiled, "Hi Lachlan, I'm Jenn, Jenn Black. First year Gryffindor." She marked the place in her book and looked again at the girl, she seemed nice, very nice actually, curly brown hair that was very pretty in her opinion, though she really liked her own hair. Jenn had never really dreamed of being anyone else, she was always happy with who she was.

"So, Lachlan," Jenn asked the girl, "what classes are you taking, have you been enjoying Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Just Reading... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading...   Just Reading... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Jenn." Lachlan said honestly. It was nice to meet another first year. While she knew a lot of people, she had yet to get to know them. When she met people they were just brief meetings. Not actually talking to someone.

"I'm taking Potions, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination and Astronomy." Lachlan said, looking at the girl with a smile. "I love Hogwarts. I'm from Ireland, but I moved to America last year to be closer to my cousin. She is a Slytherin second year. Neither of us expected to go to Hogwarts. We both already had private tutors." Lachlan knew that she talked a lot. But, she couldn't help it. Lachlan just enjoyed talking.

Lachlan wrapped a finger around a curl. "What about you Jenn? What classes are you taking? You loving Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Jenn Black
Second Year
Jenn Black

Just Reading... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading...   Just Reading... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 am

She nodded at the girl, adding, "Yeah, I'm loving Hogwarts, it's absolutely great. And I am taking Potions, Ancient Runes, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Muggle Studdies, and Herbology. And I'm from Muggle London, my mother is a Muggleborn and so that's were we live, though she still uses magic around the house all the time."
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Just Reading... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading...   Just Reading... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 am

Lachlan looked at Jenn with wide eyes. "You're taking all of those classes?" Lachlan asked in mock-horror. "I would die if I had that much work. Me and work don't really mesh well together." Lachlan laughed slightly at her own joke. "Neither do me and books." she admitted, looking around her disdainfully.

"That's so weird. She sounds like my mum. Being Muggleborn and using magic around the house and living in the Muggle World." Lachlan took a deep breathe after saying that whole statement in one go. "I live in Manhattan, New York. Its so different from here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Reading... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading...   Just Reading... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Reading...
Page 1 of 1