Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

By The Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

By The Fire Empty
PostSubject: By The Fire   By The Fire EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:55 pm

James told the password to The Fat Lady and walked into the Gryffindor Commonroom, delighting in the fact that the fire at was a blaze. James sighed and parked himself right in front of the flames, making himself as comfortable as possible on the thick rug that was covering the cold floor. He reached up and grabbed a cushion from the couch nearby, and used it as a pillow under his head as he lay down by the fire.

James closed his eyes and let his body warm up; those corridors were murder.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

By The Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Fire   By The Fire EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Gwen was strolling through the halls and finally arrived at her commons after lessons and boy was she glad.
She did love lessons, but she also loved her breaks.
"Hi James!" she smiled sitting in the chair across from him, "Another year gone and we still havent pranked Peeves. I swear I´ll get him. He dumped pink paint all over me. Talk about stealing my idea." she grumbled smirking as her mind thought of other pranks.
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

By The Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Fire   By The Fire EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:11 am

James opened his eyes and saw Gwen sitting there, chatting, as she did, ten miles a minute. He smiled and sat up slightly.

"Yeah. We really should get on that. I've been pretty lucky so far, but pink paint? Yikes. We'll get him back for that." James smiled, picturing the small Gryffindor head to toe in pink paint.

"How have you been, Gwen? It seems like ages since we've spoke."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

By The Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Fire   By The Fire EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Gwen grinned,
"Yeah but he´ll pay for that. and it has been ages, I´m great, still talking fast, walking fast and falling fast." she grinned. She was a motormouth and had finally given up trying to talk slow. Everything she did was fastfastfastfast.
hehehe.
"I tried to turn Peeves into a canary....but I hit the Friar instead. Talk about embarrassing. Reeves was laughing his butt off and the poor friar was trying to tell me he wasnt mad but all that came out were sqwuaks and I was turning bloody blue for trying not to laugh and jump at Peeves." she laughed remembering the sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By The Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Fire   By The Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

By The Fire
Page 1 of 1