Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Natalie Olivier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Natalie Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Olivier   Natalie Olivier EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Natalie Olivier Emma510

.Basic Information.

Full Name: Natalie Simone Olivier
Nickname: Nat, Bubbles, Natty
Birthdate: September 14th
House: Hufflepuff
Blood Type: Half-Blood

.Appearance.

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Long, generally wavey
Height: 5' 0"
Body Type: thin, petite
Distinguishing Marking(s): None, really
Other: Dresses casual, but tidy

.Preferences.

Likes: Music, Dancing, Animals, Hot Chocolate, Painting, Traveling, Windchimes, Films
Dislikes: Being stuck in one place for too long, People who take things too seriously
Strengths: Art, Good memory, Learning new languages
Weaknesses: "Traditional" subjects, Has a bit of a wandering mind when it comes to things that she finds tedious or boring, Curiosity can get her in trouble at times

.Family.

Father: Phillipe Olivier
Mother: Christine Olivier (nee Chamberlain)
Siblings: Gabrielle Olivier (22)
Pet: Pomeranian named Louis

.Personal History.

Phillipe Olivier, a Muggle from just outside of Paris, met Christine Chamberlain, a witch from Bath, when they were both on holiday in southern Spain. They fell in love almost instantly and, just under a month later, the two were married. Always the believer in things that most Muggles believed was the stuff of fairytales, Christine revealed to Phillipe that she was a witch. They soon moved to Nice due to a transfer from Phillipe's banking job in Paris. Five years later, they had their first daughter, Gabrielle, a Muggle like her father. After another 7 years, Christine found herself to be pregnant again with another daughter.

Natalie was born on the 14th of September in the Nice villa that her parents purchased 12 years prior. As she aged, she grew into an artistic child, a contrast to her elder sister's more academic self. She showed her first signs of magic when she was two years old. She was coloring on the walls and when her mother took the crayons away, she summoned them back.

Her sister, although she would never admit it, was always a little jealous of Natalie's magical ability. The two remain close, despite the seven year age gap. Gabrielle, now a University student in Paris, is Natalie's closest confidant and best friend.

Although Natalie loves that she can do magic, she hopes to someday move to New York and star on Broadway, however she has promised her mother that she will also train for a "practical career" as well, since it is "more realistic".

During her first year at Hogwarts, she met a few people who grew to be close friends although easily the closest was Landon Montgomery, a Gryffindor. The two considered each other to be best friends and had the tendency to be very affectionate with one another. Their affection grew each year until they finally realized that what they were feeling was more than 'best friend' feelings and have since started dating.

.Other.

Wand: 8 1/2", Cherry, Unicorn Hair

Wizard-God has approved this profile

Last edited by Natalie Olivier on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to 4th year)
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Natalie Olivier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Olivier   Natalie Olivier EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Forgive me journal for I have sinned. It has been... never... since I last wrote here. Oh well, not time to start like the present, right? Anywhoozles, the Great Frazzlegorp Migration has officially ended. They've all moved up to the clock tower now. I still haven't figured out why, but I'll find out, never fear!

Oh, yeah, and me and Lando are dating now. Kind of weird to think about... But yeah.
We were by the lake and __________________________________________________
_________________________said he loved me________________________________
___________were in the lake and___________________________________________
__________________________________asked me to be his girlfriend_____________
_____________________________________went up to the Room of Requirement____
_______and then we______________________________________________________

Sorry about that... I realized after I wrote it that it might not be so good if someone happened to find this and read it, so yeah. Thank Wizard God for erasable ink. Anyway, gotta dash, I'm meeting Lando to... erm. I'm meeting Lando. Let's just leave it at that. Bye!
Back to top Go down

Natalie Olivier
Page 1 of 1