Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Meeting Natalie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Natalie was sick of sitting at home, as usual, and decided to take a trip to Diagon Alley. She took the Floo from her house to the Leaky Cauldron, as usual, deciding to cartwheel to her favorite spot since there were very few patrons in the little pub that day. Unexpectedly, she collided with someone mid-cartwheel and she tumbled to the ground. "Whoopsie! Are you okay?" she asked whomever she had run into.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Thomas was by himself in the fairly empty Leaky Cauldron. He'd been pretty bored recently, the few people he'd met at school seemed to have vanished. He supposed there was nothing he could do about that though. He was feeling a little... Drained? He just suddenly felt rather odd, so he supposed he'd go walk to the park or somewhere, but he was suddenly sent sprawling to the floor when something suddenly knocked into him. He stayed on the floor for a second, wondering what had just happened, when he heard someone apologize, he blinked, picking himself off the floor. "No worries." He said, a grin springing to his face. Whoever this girl was, she seemed like a pretty cheery person. "I'm fine, if a little shocked." He added. He then noticed the girl seemed about his age, and he wondered why he hadn't seen her around school yet. "Who are you?" He asked curiously. "I'm Thomas by the way." He added in.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Nat sprang to her feet and dusted herself off. "You sure? No broken bones or anything? Because that's happened before," she said.

She hardly realized that she didn't know him until he asked her who she was. "Natalie Olivier, at your service, Mr. Thomas," she gave a deep bow, giggling. She didn't recognize him, now that she was looking closer, which meant that he probably wasn't in Hufflepuff, if he was in school at all yet.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 am

Thomas grinned, his bad mood seemed to have completely dissipated, replaced with some kind of adventurous spirit or something similar, he definitely felt cheerier in any case. "I'm sure, I might have a bruise or two, but nothing that bad." He said. He grinned and bowed back in return to Natalie. "Pleasure to meet you Natalie." He was pretty sure he had never met her before, which meant she either was only just going into school this year, or she was in a different house, seeing as he hadn't met people much in his first year. "So what would you be planning this fine day?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 am

Natalie shrugged. She hadn't been planning much of anything other than getting out of the house. She rarely planned for things, they just sort of happened around her. Not counting when she went looking for Frazzlegorps or Gagglehoppers, of course.

"I don't know, maybe have a drink and then go do whatever looks fun," she replied. "Care to join me?" She sat at the bar in a non-padded chair and ordered a butterbeer. "Just stay away from the chairs with the pads if you know what's good for you," she warned, since most people seemed oblivious to the Gog population that inhabited the softer spaces of the pub.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 am

Thomas grinned, Natalie definitely seemed like an interesting person, someone he could get along well with... He hoped. He definitely hoped so, because Natalie sounded like a pretty awesome person. He couldn't see how to best do almost anything without a good plan. Maybe that was something he needed to learn, how to be more spontaneous. He nodded. "If you don't mind me joining you, then I would be honoured." He said, smiling. He then nodded to her warning, skirting around the padded seats so he sat in an un-padded one, he wondered why, but decided not to ask. He ordered a Butterbeer for both him and Natalie, paying the barkeep, before waiting for Natalie to say something else.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Natalie smiled at Tom as he took a seat by her and ordered them some Butterbeers. She was going to protest when he paid for them, but she remembered how Landon got if she tried to pay for anything. Was that a friend thing to do? She hoped it was.

"What brings you to Diagon Alley?" she asked, taking a sip from her glass and relishing the taste of the Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 am

Thomas felt thankful that she didn't argue or anything about having something bought for her, he knew that some people could get really touchy about it, then again, he didn't like having things bought for him if he had the money, so he supposed it worked both ways. "Bored mainly, there's not always a lot of stuff to do at home, so I decided to come to Diagon and see what adventures there were to be had." He grinned, maybe the last part was added on to his original idea, but an adventure certainly sounded pretty good to him now. "How about you? Why would you be in Diagon?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Natalie   Meeting Natalie Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Natalie
Page 1 of 1