Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

After the Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

After the Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Thomas just shrugged. "I don't get why you want this to happen is all, if I liked someone then I'd be asking for your help if you really wanted to give it, it's just... I can't think of anyone who I'd ever think of that way." He tried to explain. "I'd give it a go if there was someone I liked." He added.

Thomas' eyes widened at Alli's next suggestion. "No chance! I swear you're a child of Aphrodite, making sure hearts break and you shove other people together! I'm not going to break people up if they like each other!" He argued. No way would he ever do something like that, even if he did like someone who was in a relationship, he'd just try to be happy for them. It wouldn't be right to see the other person get hurt and for him to get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Alli sighed. "You're just as stubborn as one of those bloody Gryffindors," she muttered under her breath.

"Okay, fine, we won't break up anyone who is already seeing someone else," she said in a normal tone once more. "What about that Emilia Jackson girl?" she snickered at the ridiculousness of her own suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Thomas couldn't help but grin slightly. "Where dwell the brave of heart... Not really me, but you could always transfigure my robes red and put the crest on if you wanted, it could be pretty funny, or you in Hufflepuff robes." He chuckled slightly at the thought of Alli being in bright yellow.

Thomas nodded at her saying no breaking other couples up. "Good, because if we did that I'd never be able to forgive myself." His eyes went wide at her next suggestion though. "No! No no no and No! Seriously, that thought makes me want to throw up and be locked up in a room for a month over that." He said, shuddering at the disgusting thought. "Please, do not ever think that again, otherwise I may ask you to obliviate that from my memory when we're older." He said. "Urgh..." He added, before throwing his mind off that thought.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Alli glared at Tom. James may have made her a more tolerant person, but she still would have pitched herself off of the Astronomy tower before willingly donning Hufflepuff robes, or being forced into them and not punishing the person who did such an awful thing to her. Her glare faded and she started to laugh when she got Tom's reaction to her latest suggestion. "Sorry, but you deserved it," she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Alright then, if you had to choose between being run over by a herd of angry centaurs or going on one date with that girl, which would you pick?" she asked, still smirking from his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Thomas felt the glare on him, but shrugged it off, it was something he was okay at ignoring now anyways. "You love the idea of being Natalie's apprentice." He teased, grinning. "You'd love to be cartwheeling around the school, singing at the top of your voice.." He trailed off, before donning his more serious face. "I can honestly say that being run over by a herd of angry centaurs is much better. What about if you had to pick between.... Dating Pierre Korsten... Or being lit on fire and forced to burn there, like being burnt on the stake, except you could keep moving, but not to water, the fires couldn't be put out, and you'd be burnt much, much slower." He smirked, he put detail into it because he felt like it though really, it should be a good thing though he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Alli tried to imagine herself doing the things that Tom said and then shivered in disgust. "No thank you, I will continue to live my life exactly how I'm doing now without the influence of some crazy girl," she said proudly.

As tempting as Tom's graphic description of slowly burning to death sounded, she shook her head. "I'd date Korsten. Death is unwelcome. Plus you didn't say that I couldn't date other people at the same time, so there!" she stuck her tongue out at him once more. She was not opposed to cheating on her fictional boyfriend in that sense, considering that she would probably cheat on him with her actual boyfriend, if that situation ever did arise.

"Okay, which would you choose if you had to choose between eating five pounds of Cockroach Clusters or kissing Sami Criss?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Thomas nodded his head sceptically. "suuureee. You'd love it really, and you know it." He grinned. "Don't deny it, because everyone knows you love to play Armour Tag too." he said. He'd heard the many rumours about the game and was curious about it, but it was the type of curiosity that could wait.

"Damn... I'll have to make sure to close all loopholes next time." He grinned. "Good point, but then, no one said the centaurs would kill me either, so I'd still rather choose that. As for Korsten in general, I've heard a couple rumours he's gay, so you won't have to worry about it." He shrugged. "Five pounds... Can't taste as bad as kissing Criss, so I'll go with the Cockroaches." He said. "For you.... Never kissing James again... Or kissing his personality in the body of... Terry Berbatov." he said. It wasn't the best one, but hopefully it would get a response out of her this time.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Alli almost choked on her own breath at Tom's next choice that he laid out for her. She glared at him. What an evil little boy he was. She'd taught him far too well. "I would never, ever kiss the body of Terry Berbatov, no matter whose personality was in it," she said. She really liked James but she would have to go without kissing him, hypothetically.

"Thanks a lot you great prat, now the next time I kiss him, I'm gong to be thinking about kissing Berbatov!" she said, poking him hard in the arm and trying not to retch at the same time.

"If that's how you want to play, then we'll play that way. Berbatov or Criss. And you can't choose offing yourself," she said with a smug smile.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Thomas grinned at Allison's glare, he had a feeling he had her that time. "Thought so. I don't think Terry is going to be getting anyone soon." He grinned. "Though I'm sure James will feel elated when he hears that. You want him for his looks and not his personality as much." He smirked, twisting her words slightly. "Ha! You have to let me be there to see that! It would be a picture perfect moment!" He said, trying to not fall over with laughter. He sobered at the poke on his arm though... After a few moments.

He ended up humming a song randomly. "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of fur. Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, purr Purr Purr." He continued this until Alli finished her choices, which left him with eyes wide. "I can't kill myself? And my choices are them? I'll lock myself away forever." He grinned. "and that's not offing myself, so you can't say I'm not allowed. You can try again with different people though." He offered, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:57 pm

"Alright then, I think they'll both be glad to know that you have a gigantic crush on them. Think of it as my little gift to you," Alli smirked evilly, though she wouldn't actually do anything so cruel to Tom. "Hmm... Sami Celare. Terry Celare. Sami Celare. Terry Celare. Which one sounds better to you?" she asked before finishing her sentence with a very soft humming of the wedding march.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Thomas' eyes went wide and his mouth went into the shape of an O at that. "No. Never. Never ever EVER." He protested. "Neither. They both sound absolutely terrible and really should never happen? Yes? We agree? Good!" He said, trying to override what Alli said. "Though... I could always go tell James you want Pierre now... Or tell him about all the secret things you say when we're in the dorms, how James is just a pathetic lion." He retorted. He would never do something so cruel, but it would be good to see how she reacted to that comeback.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Alli laughed at Tom's empty threat. "Go ahead, I'd love to see how long it takes before you get shoved into a wall. But get it right, it's stupid lion, not pathetic lion, and he'll take it as a compliment," she smiled softly then realized that she probably looked like an idiot in love, so she grinned wider. She hadn't told Tom about the code words, but telling James that he was a "stupid lion" would be no different than her saying it to his face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Thomas shrugged. "Shoved into a wall but you all alone? Win in the head really." He smirked. "Why does it have to be stupid lion? What's the reason behind it? Last thing you said before saying you liked him or something?" He asked curiously. He wondered what it could be, the fact Alli felt the need to correct him meant it must mean something other than the obvious, but he was stumped as to what on Earth it could be.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Alli looked at Tom and hoped to Wizard God that she wasn't misplacing her trust in him, otherwise this could turn out very badly for her and James. "We have these... code words," she told him, keeping her voice low. "You know, so we can say what we want without people around us being able to understand what we're telling each other." Now that she was explaining it to someone who wasn't James, it sounded rather silly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Thomas nodded. "Code words? Sounds interesting." He said, before waiting for her to continue, finding the idea quite interesting and actually really clever, it would be something people would never suspect or think about, since it would be said so naturally. "That makes a lot of sense, that way you won't hurt each others feelings, while getting your own across, without anyone ever knowing." He said. "You two have this all planned out, don't you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Alli nodded at Tom. She was glad that he didn't think it was as stupid as she was sure it had sounded when she said it. "Of course we have this all planned out. Do you honestly think that I was about to make it really easy for someone to figure out?" she smirked at him. If there was one thing that could be said about her, it was that Alli Walker didn't do anything halfway. "Only problem is that I haven't figured out what I'm going to call him when he actually annoys me..." she said. She'd realized not too long after making up the code that she wouldn't have any insults to use if he pissed her off that didn't have some cutesy meaning behind them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:16 am

Thomas tilted his head slightly. "I suppose I should've thought of that, after all you're not one to take things in half measures." he admitted, surprised he didn't realise this sooner. He wondered what other names there were that she hadn't told him, but supposed it didn't matter anyway. "Hmm... When he actually annoys you..." He thought on it for a moment. "You could just slap him or something? Unless he likes that sort of thing." He suggested cheekily. "I wish you the best of luck if you're against that though, because it looks like you'll be in for a tough time to actually annoy him." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Library   After the Library - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Library
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3