Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

A new start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

A new start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:09 pm

"Yeah I guess they would. I might go see someone if it happens again. It feels better already," This may not have been the whole truth but Lavender didn't want to cause a fuss. Emily picked up another stone, this one bounced three times causing Lavender to grin happily. "There you go, told you you'd get better," She picked up another stone for herself and used her proper arm to throw it. Her arm still hurt but not as much, she made sure to not put too much force into it like last time. It bounced twice. "There, better again," Lavender nodded at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 am

Emily raised her eyebrow slightly at the slytherin. She didn't exactly believev her hwne she said it felt better. "your sure you okay?" she asked again. SHe hoped that Lavender didn't feel like she was pressurising her or something but she was worried about her friend. SHe waatched as Lavender throw another stone. "nice" she smiled at her, before picking up two stones. She handed one to the slytherin before throwing her own. It only bounced once this time, even though Emily had done everything Lavender had told her earlier. "well that was bad. Lets just blame the stone" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 am

Lavender nodded, Emily was quite persistent sometimes.

"Yep, I'm good," She smiled, the pain actually subsiding now. When Emily handed her a stone she took it gladly, nodding a thanks. Emily's attempt wasn't as good as last time and her comment caused Lavender to laugh. "Yes, if all else fails, blame the stone," She grinned before stepping forward to throw her own stone. It bounced twice. "That's better than last time at least," Lavender tried to think of something they could talk about while throwing these stones, but she was drawing blank.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 am

Emily smiled "I don't mean to push you into tellling someone but I am a stubborn gryffindor" she said to the slytherin girl. SHe picked up another stone and threw it afetr Lavender. The stone bounced twice before disappearing below th esurface of the water. "must have been a better stone" she grinned.
"so your arm, did you hurt it when you were your were younger or something?" she asked her friend. She knew it wasn't the best topic of conversaton but Emily didn't like silence and like sh ehad said she was aa stubborn gryffindor and she still thought Lavender should say to a professor or something. SHe hoped that the girl didn't mind her asking, she was quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Lavender smiled weakly, she understood where the other girl was coming from.

"If it happens again I'll tell someone, don't worry," She grinned when Emily had another go and the stone bounced twice. Better stone, she sniggered. "I fell out of a tree when I was eight, I think I was eight. Broke my shoulder and did some damage to my shoulder blade and collar bone. Wasn't fun," Lavender could remember how guilty her brother had been, as he was the one to encourage her to climb the tree in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Emily smiled alittle at Lavender. "okay you better and i'll come with you if you want" she said adding the last part. SHe thought that Lavender would porbably take Hester if she wanted someone to go with her but Emily was wrred about her and incase the red haird gryffindor was un available. Also Lavender seemend the type of person who ddin't really have a lot fo close friends, much like Emily.
"ouch, that must have hurt" she said to her "I am proud to say I have never broken anythhing whhich is quite suprising considering I was quite reckless when I was younger. Ah climbing trees, always a favourtie pass time of mine" she grinned.
"I guess you avoided climbing any more trees after that incident then?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2