Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Enjoying Ice Cream

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enjoying Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying Ice Cream   Enjoying Ice Cream EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Isabella Black paused in front of a cheerful looking shop, the heat of the warm August sun beating down on her neck. Although she hadn't been shopping for long, she was already exhausted, and when she perked up when she saw that the shop sold ice cream. After ordering a mint chocolate chip and double fudge cone, Isabella sat with a sigh of relief in a nearby chair. Pushing back her long dark curls, Isabella enjoyed her ice cream and watched the bustling activity on the cobblestoned street.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Ice Cream   Enjoying Ice Cream EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Emily had decided to go back for another ice cream now she was finished shopping, mainly to try and meet new people but she loved ice cream. She got herself a choclate chip ice cream and look round for somwhere to sit.

She saw a girl who sat nerby by herself. Emily hoped she wouldn't mind if she joined her.

"hello do you mind if I join you?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Ice Cream   Enjoying Ice Cream EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Isabella looked up and smiled as a girl approached her table.
"Not at all," she said, moving a stack of books off a nearby chair and gesturing for the girl to sit down. "Take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Ice Cream   Enjoying Ice Cream EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Emily smiled and sat down "thanks I'm Emily" she said.
"so are you going to hogwarts?" she asked her. Though Emily was sure she would be she looked aroung the same age as her.

Suddenly Emily remembered she was supposed to meet her aunt, she checked her watch quickly. "I'm so sorry I completely forot I was supposed to meet my aunt in five minutes I really need to go"

"sorry to bother you and everything" she felt like a complete idiot. "I assume I shall see you at hogwarts?" she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enjoying Ice Cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Ice Cream   Enjoying Ice Cream Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Ice Cream
Page 1 of 1