Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Enjoying ice cream

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:01 am

Ellen had been wandering around digon alley for most of the morning and was getting hungry. Seeing the ice cream shop clse by she decided to get some ice cream. She entered the little shop and walked up to the counter. After getting a tub with two scopes of choclate chip mint ice cream she wandered outside and sat down at a table. It was a warm day which was unusal for Britian so Ellen was enjoying the sunshine and warmth a lot. She hoped she would see someone she knew or meet someone knew. She wasn't in the best of moods knowing she was going to have to repeat first year but she was young in the year so it didn't bother her much.

She began eating her ice crema before it began to melt in the heat. She watched as people hurried past where she sat, she searched for a familur face in the crowd but couldn't see anyone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:10 am

Emily had been walking down diagon alley when she saw a girl with red hair out the corner of her eye. She turned round and smiled when she saw it was Ellen. She walked over to the girl and grinned at her. "hey Ellen, you don't mind if I join you?" she asked, but knowing her friend wouldn't mind she took a seat across from her.

"how's your summer been?" she asked her, she knew was talkin g quite quickly but she was just really excited to see one of her friends.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 am

Ellen had been away in her own world and jumped when she heard a familur voice. She looked up to see Emily. "Hi Emily" she grinned at the girl. "no idon't mi-" but she cut herself off when she saw Emily was sitting down without a reply. She rolled her eyes at the girl, "must be a gryffindor thing" she thought to herself.

"my summer's been good really great to get back home and everything, my brothers are driving me a little insane though. That's why i came here though I would escape for a few hours" she laughed.

"what about you?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am

Emily nooded at what Ellen said, "aww at least you found me. I should invite myself over to your one day" Emily laughed a little but she hoped that Ellen didn't take her comment the wrong way she just meant she should save her from her brothers.

"it's been fairly quiet so far. This is my second time in diagon alley. It's been good though, good to get away from hogwarts for a while, I love it there but it's nice to be home" she smiled. She really did consider there home, even if it wasn't as big and fancy as her prents house it was much nicer there. And her aunt did have a very nice house.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 am

Ellen laughed "your know your welcome anytime Emily" she replied, knowing the girl was only commenting it would be nice though if Emily came over.

"did you see anyone when you were in last time?" she asked her taking a bite of her ice cream. "hmm you not going to get an ice cream Em? Cheescake and ice cream, always the best ways to bribe or cheer up a certain gryffindor" she said to her laughing knowing her friend had a love of cheescake aswell as ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 am

She smiled at Ellen, she might take her up on the offer one day. She knew Ellen's family where slytherin but they had different views on things. Part of her wanted to go and visit Ellen but she didnt want to remmeber. Even if she was a gryffindor she was scared when it came to that, remmebring the past. There was nothing that terrible about it she would just prefer not to.

"yeah I had lunch with professor Nott odd i know but sge's really nice" she replied " I meant a first year too Hnter or something like that you know my memory is not the best" she grinned.

"hmm ice cream sounds nice, i'll be back, do you need anything" she asked as she got up.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 am

There was something about the way Emily reacted to when she had said she was welcome anytime. SHe didn't know Emily's past it had never really came up, all she knew was that she lived with her aunt, professor sparrow who taought tansfiguration and was head of gryffindor. Other than that she knew nothing about the girl before she lived with her aunt.

She grinned at what she said lunch with professor Nott, only emily. She though to herself. "yeah your memeory is pretty awful Em" she replied. When she was with Emily she couldn't hep but smile, her friend was always happy and smiley and she really couldn't imagine her any other way.

She chuckled when she annnouced she was going for ice cream "no i'm fine, have fun" she said befre eating some more of ehr own ice cream while she waited for her to get back.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 am

She walked inside the shop and up to the counter. After asking for three scopes of strawberry ice cream she thanked and payed the shope keeper before taking her ice cream and sitting acorrs from Elle. Ellen was one of her best friends, she was similar to herself in many ways. Though they were also comletely different. Both girls were very curious and quite stubborn. Both were determined but Ellen had cunning and slyness which Emily alacked. Though in the same way Ellen had no bravery, she was not a coward emily knew that. Both of them had the bad habbit of speaking before thinking. Emily and Ellen were very similar but also completely different.

"you have any plans for the rest of the summer?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 am

Ellen smiled at Emily when she sat back down. She grinned "strawberry very good choice."
"no i don't really have any plans just staying around the house and thigs, that's why I wondered if you wanted to come over for a few days. You could stay overnight or something. If you worried that they won't like you becuse your a gyffindor, don't worry my mum was a gryffindor. SHe would love to meet you, my dad would like you a lot too. And Fraser and Calum, they would be cool with it" she said to her.

She hoped Emily would come over, give her a friend to spend some time with. Even for a few days, at least.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 am

She chuckled at ellen's comment about her ice cream choice. Strawberry was her favourite, especially here it was a very vibrant pinkish red similar to the colour of Ellen's hair. She nodded at what she said, she didn't know Ellen's mum had been a gryffindor. She though her whole family were slytherin but obviously she was wrong.

"I guess I could check with Ursula, I don't suppose she would mind much and I could go and stay with you for a few days." she grinned, it would be awesome to stay with Ellen. She wasn't that worried anymore she felt better in the knowlage that her mother had been a gryffindor so if she did go she wouldn't be the only gryff. Being in a hosue full of slytherins scared her a little, not that you could count Fraser seeing as he was only eight and hadn't been sorted.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Ellen was glad that Emily seemend to be more comfortable about the idea after her mentioing her mother was a gryffindor. She obviously didn't want to be in a house full of slytherins! "yeah my mum said I could have some friends over anytime and when my brother told her I was friends with a few gryffindors she couldn't wait to meet you!" she grinned, she was sorry she wouldn't be moving up to second year with Emily but they could still be friends, it would give her a chance to meet some new people she hadn't been very social in her first, first year. This gave her a second chance to make friends and do well in classes.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Emily smiled at Ellen she was excited now, now that she would be able to spend some time with her friend. She was one of ehr closest friends and she hadn't really been able to spend that much time with her. She took the last spoonfull of her ice cream, she really wanted more ice cream but she figured she could wait for a little longer.

"i meant to ask you are you moving up to second year?" she said, she knew that not everyone was and some were going to have to repeat their first year. Even if ellen was she knew the would still be friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enjoying ice cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying ice cream   Enjoying ice cream Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying ice cream
Page 1 of 1