Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Out of Boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Jasmine's shopping didn't take her half as long as she expected, and now she found herself standing in a dingy pub, waiting for her parents to hurry the heck up so that she could go home.

She didn't really feel up to anything else, so she took a seat at one of the tables and flagged down a waiter. She ordered herself a Butterbeer and waited, drumming her fingertips on the table until her drink arrived.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 am

Alli was sick to death of wandering around Diagon Alley; there were idiots running all around screaming and hugging and being general nuisances and Alli was done with dealing with it all. She went to the Leaky Cauldron to wait for it to be six o'clock so she could go home and be done with it.

Sadly, the place was full. Every table had someone at it. Sitting alone at the least full table was a girl who appeared to be about Alli's age. Alli sighed, although it was her best bet for a spot to wait.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked the girl, sitting in an empty chair. She didn't really care if the girl said yes or not, she was tired and she wanted to sit- so she sat.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 am

Jasmine looked up to see a girl by her table. She shrugged, not really minding if she sat down. It's not like Jasmine was staying long anyway.

"Sure," she said to the girl and noticed the bar tender walking over to her with her drink.

Finally, she thought and put on a fake smile as she accepted the Butterbeer. She looked over at the girl then, who looked as weary as Jasmine felt.

"Been shopping all day, too?" Jasmine asked.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 am

"I'll have one as well," Alli instructed as the bartender began to walk away. He nodded to her, then continued on to get her drink.

She turned to the girl. "Is it that obvious?" she asked, jokingly rolling her eyes. "I don't know whose bright idea it was to let all the idiotic people in England into Diagon Alley on the same day, but I've had more than enough."

There was one girl in particular who had irked her, but Alli didn't really feel like jumping into the story with someone she had just met. "Alli Walker, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 am

Jasmine agreed wholeheartedly. "I know! I swear people are getting so stupid, there should be a pandemic alert from the Ministry. Honestly, it's like a disease. I just hope I'm immune. Kedavra me if that happens, please!" she said to the girl.

"Jasmine Delaware," Jasmine said introducing herself as well. "Hogwarts this year too?" she asked the new girl, hoping she'd say yes and that she was a first year too. Jasmine needed someone who could cut through the stupidity with her if she was to survive with her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:30 am

"Can do," Alli saluted jokingly. "Yeah, it's going to be my first year. I just really hope that I'm in Slytherin. Either that or Ravenclaw. But if I end up in Gryffindor with all the Gryffindorks, I'll need you to Kedavra me."

Now that she thought of it, the girl that Alli had met earlier would probably be a Gryffindor. She couldn't see the girl being in Slytherin, nor could she see her being a Ravenclaw, on account of not being able to remember her own name and all.

Alli shook her head to clear all thoughts of the stupid girl who couldn't mind her own business. "What house are you hoping for?" she asked Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:38 am

Jasmine snorted into her drink. Gryffindors were bloody annoying. Always sticking their supposedly brave noses into other people's business. What a nightmare.

"I can do that for you," she said, laughing at the mock salute from the girl.

"Slytherin for sure," she said, "But Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad. Merlin save me if I'm a Puff or a Gryff. I think I'd leave if I was, really." Jasmine watched as Alli's drink came over. "You don't take me for a Muggleborn. I'm assuming a Pureblood?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 am

"Correctamundo... a word I have never used and hopefully never will again," Alli said. "And by asking that question, I'm going to assume that you are also not a Muggleborn."

She glanced down at her watch. "Oh shoot, I could have gone home five minutes ago. Nice meeting you Jasmine. See you on the train or at school."

Allie left some money on the table for her drink then went to the fireplace and took the Floo Network home, hoping to see Jasmine again soon, since she quite liked her. Anyone who was anti-Gryffindor was alright in her book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Boredom   Out of Boredom Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of Boredom
Page 1 of 1