Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Icy Boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Icy Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Icy Boredom   Icy Boredom EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Terry leaned back in her shaded chair, smiling at the sight of her iguana attacking the bowl of watermelon ice cream. A long day of shopping, over. The sun was still going strong, though, and she sported a slight sunburn on her poor skin. She took a bite from her own watermelon ice cream, watching the other shoppers pass by the parlor. It was her third visit, and she was starting to like the Alley. A small stack of books was on the chair beside her, but she was quickly becoming bored, just eating her ice cream alone.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Icy Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Boredom   Icy Boredom EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:33 am

Leighton once again found herself alone in Diagon Alley. Not that she really minded; she preferred being alone. But, Leighton thought with a frown, I don't really appreciate my brother just leaving me randomly in a place I've never been.
Feeling tired and just a bit annoyed, Leighton glanced over and looked a shop. The sign read Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. Quite a mouth full.
Leighton also noticed a girl with shining auburn hair. She didn't seem like an annoying sort of girl, in fact at the moment she seemed calm and maybe even a bit down. Also, she looked around Leighton's age. She noticed an iguana eating a bowl of ice cream. Leighton smiled as she had always liked iguanas.
With a shrug of her shoulders, Leighton began walking toward the girl. She cleared her throat in a delicate sort of way, hoping to make a good impression on the girl. Leighton did want to have some friends at her new school and seeing as she was from America didn't help her case at all.
"May I sit here?" Leighton questioned, a slight smile-- not smirk, on her face.
Back to top Go down

Icy Boredom
Page 1 of 1