Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Boredom...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Thomas was absolutely about to die of boredom as he trekked his way into the Empty Classroom, only to be dismayed once he realised there was no one there. He needed something to do before he completely lost his mind. Looking around, he couldn't see much in the class, but after looking on the back shelves for something interesting, he found quite an unusual book. It wasn't anything fancy really, but to Thomas, who'd never read it before, it was like finding a chunk of gold.

He sat down on a desk, opening the book and he started to read it, becoming absorbed in the pictures it was painting. He would probably start sounding nerdy to whoever he would end up talking to, but he didn't care. He didn't have to care about what anyone thought, because he wasn't going to change for them. He was so immersed in his reading he didn't hear the door open.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Terry skipped down the hallway, a jar of slime under her arm. Humming happily to herself, she entered an empty classroom, ready to slip someone with it. Stopping when she saw a Slytherin boy reading, her eyes widened. She was suspicious of Slytherins. And Gryffindors. And Hufflepuffs. Slowly edging around him, she climbed up on a desk, dumping the slime on her skirt and playing with it quietly, not wanting to be noticed by the boy who was rather cute.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Thomas kept reading his book, completely uncaring about what was going on around him. He really couldn't care less, seeing as there was no one around. Suddenly he heard the squelching of slime though, which broke through his concentration on the book and he whirled around, taking his wand out and pointing it at the person behind him.

He remembered her as Terry, from the enormous meeting in one of the empty classrooms last year, but didn't lower his wand yet. He didn't know who didn't mind him and who hated him any more, and while he disliked having the paranoia, he couldn't chance it. "Hi." He said casually though, in the chance he was just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Riley-Ann Mackenzie
First Year
Riley-Ann Mackenzie

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 pm

In honestly, Riley hadn't intended to end up on the first floor, with no idea where she was. Her attempts to find the Ravenclaw commonroom again were void, as she kept getting more and more lost. Sure she had been shown around countless times, but the castle was huge. She sighed and stood in the corridor, hoping that somebody might come along and point her in the right direction. Just as she thought this, she heard somebody speak nearby. She smiled and followed the voice into an empty classroom.

She saw two older students, one with some sort of goo in her lap and the other with him wand pointed at her. Wide eyed, she stepped further into the room, "What are you doing? Put that down." She looked at the girl, a look of mild confusion on her face, "Are you alright? What is with the slime?"
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Terry dropped the slime suddenly as she was almost attacked and questioned about her slime. "Hi. Vou're Thomas. Pierre told me about you because Jake supposedly ranted about vou to him." Terry said in all of one breath, grinning brightly. "Vou're not as cute as everyone says...."

Turning at the little firstie-judging by the height of the blond- Terry raised an eyebrow. "Vhy vouldn't I be alright? And I'm not obligated to tell a little person."

Wait....Terry was shorter than this girl.

Dangit....
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Thomas let out a sigh of relief at the fact that Terry hadn't pointed her own wand at him, and pocketed his quickly, while another girl came in. "Sorry about that Terry, been a little paranoid around Ravenclaws recently... Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors too actually." He said, he had likely annoyed a few of them too. "Jacob ranted about me? Why?" He asked, brushing aside the comment of him being cute, although he didn't hear that much, and turned to the other younger Ravenclaw. "Nice to meet you." He said, before taking a step to the side so he could see them both at the same time rather than having to turn around constantly.
Back to top Go down
Riley-Ann Mackenzie
First Year
Riley-Ann Mackenzie

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Riley eyed the girl with caution. She seemed a little unstable, and she felt strange with the drawn wand and slime in the room. She took a step back, but did not leave. Her eyes narrowed and she went to asked what on earth was wrong with Ravenclaws when the boy turned and spoke to her. "Um, It is nice to meet you, too. I am Riley-Ann Mackenzie, but most people just call me Riley. What is your name?" She turned to the girl and said, "And you are Terry. We are in the same house. I was just worried for you, is all." She looked at her feet, a little embarrassed, before looking at them again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Thomas grinned after seeing the other girls odd look, as if trying to determine whether or not Terry was not totally right in the head. "She can be a little loony at times, trust me, she's tried pranking the caretaker and Peeves." He said, distinctly remembering when she had been talking about it that one time they were in the Empty Classroom before. "I'm Thomas Celare, call me Thomas though, unless you think of some interesting nickname like half the school seems to have done." He said, smiling slightly. He felt like he didn't need to worry about anything much for the moment, but still kept a wary eye on Terry.
Back to top Go down
Riley-Ann Mackenzie
First Year
Riley-Ann Mackenzie

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:02 am

Riley gave the slime-girl a quick look before returning her gaze to the boy, "At times? She tried to trick Peeves? Peeves tricks everyone else, not the other way around." She smiled and said, "It is nice to meet you. I have seen you around the castle." She walked further into the room and sat in a chair, combing her hair with her fingers, "What are you both doing in here, anyway? I got lost and can find my way back to the main hall." She crossed her legs and held her bag in her lap as she looked around curiously. Her mind wandered off for a moment, thinking of why the room wasn't used anymore, and when it had been last used. Perhaps her grandparents had used it. She pulled herself from her thoughts to look back at Thomas and Terry with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Terry rolled her eyes. "I am not loony, thank vou very much. I am simply much better at making life fun than vou crazy Brits." she explained in frustration.

"Peeves had it coming!" Terry protested. "I am pretty sure that he vas the one vho almost drowned my iguana last year...." with that, she hopped off the table, slime jar in her hands and climbed up an empty bookcase, placing the jar in the very back before sitting down on the top, swinging her legs happily.

"I needed to hide my slime."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Thomas shrugged. "I suppose 'all the time' might be just as accurate, she tried it in her First Year after all, when she didn't know hiding places and such." He said, before shrugging at Riley's question. "I was just looking around for something to do, found a book here and decided to see what it was about, then there's suddenly you two here as well." He said, looking around the classroom, before biting his lip at Riley's mention of being lost. "I could always help you find your way back... If you want? Or you could ask Terry to, from the looks of your robes you're both Ravens, so she could take you back to your dorms too." He suggested, shrugging. He doubted it would be good to stick to close to any Ravenclaws, in case he was accused of being about to attack them.

He looked at Terry sceptically. "You're not loony? I beg to differ, because British people do have fun, otherwise we'd have Quidditch banned. We just know when to not take it too far or take risks so big we might as well be contemplating suicide." He said, feeling slightly incensed. He could have fun... He just tended not to, it didn't fit in well with the Slytherin persona. "Peeves does have it coming, but I doubt any of us would get him, we'd need the help of at least a Sixth year." He said. He quirked an eyebrow at Terry putting her slime on a bookshelf. "Why didn't you just hide it in your dorm then? You could probably fashion all kinds of hidey-holes, and there's probably plenty of niches and nooks and crannies you could find." He suggested. "Better to keep it close than far away." He said.
Back to top Go down
Riley-Ann Mackenzie
First Year
Riley-Ann Mackenzie

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Riley listened to him talked and grinned. He liked books too. She had already read lots of books in her parents' house and hoped to go to the library at Hogwarts soon. Well, once she figured out her way around of course. Her eyes widened when he spoke of her method of navigation. She shook her head frantically, "Don't leave me with her. She scares me. And she hides her slime."

Looking curiously between the other two, Riley decided to let Thomas argue it out in favours of the British. He was right in saying that Quiditch was fun, but he quickly confused her, so she just smiled and nodded. At the end of his speech, she muttered, "Why does she need slime at all?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Thomas had the misfortune to have a grin jump to his face the moment Riley said about being scared, Terry herself would likely find the grin insulting, but oh well. "Okay then Riley, if you're really that scared of her." He sighed, verdict made for him. He supposed it couldn't be too bad to stick around a little longer. He had hoped he would have gotten some support from Riley or something, but obviously she either disagreed or thought he didn't need any help.

Suddenly an idea came to him, while Terry was on the top of the bookshelf, he whispered to Riley. "Shall we run off on her?" He asked. Suddenly he felt like doing something mischievous, and this was the first thing that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Riley-Ann Mackenzie
First Year
Riley-Ann Mackenzie

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Riley continued to eye the older Ravenclaw as she sat on the shelf, like a child. It confused her why she was being silly with the slime, but she wasn't sure what it was about her that made her act so weird. She heard Thomas talk, and turned to face him. She felt a little bad for Terry but her strangeness made the younger girl feel uncomfortable and she would prefer to leave her than be let alone with her.

She bit her lip, wondering why he was so keen to get away from Terry, too. Perhaps even though he was older, she scared him too. Or maybe he was just irritated. She shrugged and hopped out of her seat. "Okay then."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:22 am

Thomas couldn't help but shake his head at how Terry was acting. Okay, in some senses it was sort of funny, but at the same time it made her look like she had the mentality of a five year old. He grinned when Riley agreed to run off on her, no offense to Terry, but she was getting a little annoying. "Walk slowly towards the door..." he muttered, hoping Terry wouldn't notice. He waited for a moment, before whispering "Go!" and then running out the classroom, hopefully Terry wouldn't even notice they had gone until later, at which point they would have had a big enough head start to evade her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom...     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom...    Boredom...     Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom...
Page 1 of 1