Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Late Night Snack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Terry hurried into the kitchen, glad the caretaker was asleep. She had to be careful because of the Hufflepuffs nearby, but Bulgarian food out prioritized safety. The elves scurried around her feet, asking her what she would like. Asking for her favorite dish, she sat down at a small table and sipped the black coffee a doily laden elf offered her.
Her homesickness was already going away.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Alyssa tip toed into the the kitchen, looking for some source of sugar. She had skipped dinner due to not having enough sleep the night before, and she needed a pickmeup. She then spotted another girl-the Ravenclaw from the loo.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Terry looked up as the Magic Soap Girl from the Girl's Bathroom entered. Waving to invite her over, she rubbed her hands together as a house elf deposited a dish of food in front of her.
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hey." Alyssa said, sitting in front of the girl as a small house elf brought her a candy bar. Alyssa immediately spotted the girl's red hair, and although they had met several times before, she chose now to notice that it looked exactly like her best friend's own hair. "I don't think we ever met, I'm Lyss."

Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

"Terry." Terry mumbled around a bite of goulash. "I think vou're Magic Soap girl from the loo." she added, swallowing. "I made some, by the vay."
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm

"Are you serious?" Lyss asked, shocked that the girl had figured out the recipie. "That's amazing! I'm sure you're good at potions, then. I love your accent too, by the way."

Lyss bit into her candy bar and felt like she was in bliss. She hadn't had candy in two hours-that was a long time, considering how often she had it at home.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

"...I'm good at things that involve pain, no matter the subject. And thanks." Terry beamed, shoveling in more goulash. "I like vour ahir."
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 pm

"Thank you." Lyss smiled at Terry, who seemed to be enjoying her desert. "So, you're....Bulgarian, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 pm

"Born and raised until I vas seven." Terry nodded. "But ve still visit every summer. Vhat about vou?" she asked, looking at the plate of finished goulash sadly.
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm

"Oh, I'm just plain old British." Alyssa shrugged. Her candy bar was now half gone. Apparantly, the houselves had noticed, as one brought her a second, "My father lived in America until he was nine, so I travel there with him a lot. My mum's British, her sister's actually one of the richest housewives in Britian. Not that I enjoy her or her son...."
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 pm

The house elves placed another plate of goulash in front of Terry, which she quickly feasted upon. "My father vants me to meet the Malfoys, but I tend not to like the rich British." she confessed, swallowing. She loved goulash so much....
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 pm

"You should definetly stay away from them. They're my aunt, uncle, and cousin." Lyss shivered, starting her second chocolate bar, this one with mint. Mmm, her favorite combination. "My aunt is always saying I should dress more responsibly, she thinks I look like I came from the streets. I find my uncle's hair to be too long, and my cousin, well, you don't want to know. I could go on and on gossiping, but, I'm sure we have other things we could talk about. Say, do you have any brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

"No. I think Mother and Father want a son, you know, for the line and stuff, but it's not successful really. But my cousin Pierre, he's like a brother." Terry shrugged. "He actually goes here, I think." she added thoughtfully. She hadn't seen him on the train...
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm

"Oh. What year is he in?" Alyssa wondered, biting into more of her chocolate bar. As she finished this one, she was brought several more by the cute little house elves.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Terry frowned. Dang her memory. "I think it's his last one.....or his sixth." she took a break from the goulash, bracing her elbows on the table to consider. "But he has dark brown hair, Russian-Swedish complexion. He almost went to Durmstrang, so his parents probably sent him there." She took a contemplative bite of goulash.
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am

"Oh. I have three sisters, one's finished with school, and the other two are in their sixth. So, what is it exactly that you're eating?"

Lyss took a glance at the chocolaty looking desert. She might have to take some.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am

"Goulash. My Mother makes the best, but this close. Very close." Terry informed. She had goulassh every day, and never could stop eating it.
Back to top Go down
Damian Astraios
Adult
Damian Astraios

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am

Damian, was doing his duties as a member of staff, was patrolling the corridors of Hogwarts to make sure that there were no students out of bed and wandering the corridors. It was passed curfew but he knew that that didn't stop the little tyrants. Especially the first years, they had yet to master the skills of being able to sneak down a corridor quietly and evade the prowling teachers.

Damian had been a student at Hogwarts, he knew what they got upto, and one of the most common places for a student to sneak to was the kitchens. Why was it just not good enough to eat food at meal times, why did they have to go creeping around at night to find a midnight snack.

"So, think we are clever do we?" he stepped into the kitchen where he had heard the mutterings of the two girls, "Think we can sneak down here after curfew?" Damian glared at the two girls. He thought it quite naive that they thought they would be able to get away with it.

"That will be a detention for the both of you," he paced the floor beneath him, watching as the house elves backed away, they had learned that although Damian could keep his cool he could quickly become rather angry. "I will see you in my office in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am

Terry didn't recognize the teacher. Deciding to attempt her way out of it, she began to babble in Bulgarian, acting like she didn't understand. She couldn't get detention! Her father will flay her...alive! She hurried out, deciding that the detention made her hardcore.
Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Alyssa rolled her eyes and muttered 'Fine' as she walked out of the kitchen. Waving goodbye to Terry, she couldn't believe it. A detention? On the first day of school? Just my luck, Alyssa thought as she exited the kitchen. Oh well, I suppose Uncle Draco will be happy to hear, he always thought I was too stuck-up. Lyss made a mental note to write her uncle, and to make sure this didn't get around to Scorpius and the twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Night Snack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snack   Late Night Snack Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Snack
Page 1 of 1