Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Very Yellow Meetings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Very Yellow Meetings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Yellow Meetings   Very Yellow Meetings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:45 am

The next morning, Kyra decided to stretch out her legs and go for an early walk around the castle. It was still dark, and she herself thought that she was crazy, but she just wanted to get out of the stuffy dorm.

She only got out of the room when she noticed a figure on the sofa shift. Oh Merlin. What now? She went up to the figure and recognized it as Sid.

Rolling her eyes, she shook him awake. "Come on you. You're going with me to the Hospital Wing whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

PostSubject: Re: Very Yellow Meetings   Very Yellow Meetings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 am

Sydney heard a voice calling to him; telling him to wake up.
"G'away. I-I'm....tired..."
It wasn't until a couple minutes later of shaking, that something sunk in. He was being shaken awake, and he had fallen asleep down in the Common Room. Opening his eyes groggily, Sydney turned to glare at whoever had woken him. "Why couldn't they just let a bloke get some rest?", he thought. "What'd you-"
His consciousness took over then, and his eyes widened at the figure that stood looking down at him. It was Kyra. It was like he had been doused by a bucket of cold water while out in a snow drift. He was suddenly very aware of himself, and the continuous ache in his lower leg.
"K-Kyra! What are you doing here?" he said as he was helped up and led towards the Common Room exit. He hadn't had time enough to even register that she was planning on taking him to the Hospital Wing, and she was already pulling him to his feet and helping him wobble out.
He didn't even have time to regret his dumb sentence, which in his opinion, was saying a lot.
Taking slow steps forward, was how Sydney made his long trek, with the aid of Kyra, to the Hospital Wing. "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Very Yellow Meetings   Very Yellow Meetings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:24 am

Kyra stopped when Sid said sorry.

"Oh be quiet, and let's just get on to the Hospital Wing. Anyway, there's nothing to be sorry for, except for maybe worrying me half to death."

She kept on walking, slowly for Sid, and said, "You really should've told me that something was the matter. If you don't, these trips to the Hospital Wing will just keep happening, and we don't want that to happen right?"

Kyra was having a silent internal battle about it though. One part of her didn't want to keep making these trips, for both her and Sid's sake. Another part of her said that they were a good opportunity to get to know him. She shook it off and just kelt walking, hoping that Sid would be able to keep up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

PostSubject: Re: Very Yellow Meetings   Very Yellow Meetings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 am

Sydney leaned slightly on Kyra for support. He hadn't expected his leg to be that hurt.
Honestly, it came as a real shock to him.

"You really should've told me that something was the matter. If you don't, these trips to the Hospital Wing will just keep happening, and we don't want that to happen right?"
Even as she said this, Sydney thought how he could've possibly made himself tell her he was hurt. He opted to stay silent;having no honest reply to that question.
He felt hyper-aware of everything around him, and was therefore extremely conscious of his arm slung across her shoulders. Merlin, what was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Yellow Meetings   Very Yellow Meetings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Yellow Meetings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2