Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Family Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Family Time   Family Time EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Lyss sat down and began to reread through one of her textbooks. As the portrait door swung open, she glanced to see if it was Leigh. Instead, it turned out to be her cousin. Oh dear, Lyss thought. The two hadn't encountered each other since the first day, and Lyss really hoped they wouldn't see each other again.

"OI! Cousin!" Lyss called across the room, "See you made it through the day without brutally being murdered. How tragic."
Back to top Go down

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time   Family Time EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Scorpius stepped through the threshold to the Slytherin Commons stone-faced. He had yet to sign up for all his lessons, and wandering around the Castle had taken most of the day, then, to make it even worse, who would be there to greet him upon entry but his cousin? "Hello Cousin. It does seem like I'm still here and alive doesn't it? It appears to be the same for you though, which is a pity." He retorted. He knew he had to stop being so hostile to his cousin though, both his and their parents had reprimanded them on it several times. So he sighed quietly and took a seat next to his cousin, leaving her to speak next.
Back to top Go down

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time   Family Time EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"If I was dead, at least there would be people to pity me." Lyss replied, setting her book down. "Too bad the same can't be said for you. I wonder how many people would show up at your funeral? Besides your parents and those dear twins that I'm ashamed to call sisters, I can't think of anyone."
Back to top Go down

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time   Family Time EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Scorpius shuddered at the mention of Alyssa's twin sisters. "I would really rather not have them around thank you very much, keep them away for me when I do die, would you?" He asked seriously. He abhorred those two things that could barely classify as human. "I'm sure there'd be more people for both of us than we think Alyssa, even I would likely show up should you die, though I'd be wishing I was dead instead so I didn't have to put up with it." He said, making a weak attempt at a joke to lighten the situation.
Back to top Go down

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time   Family Time EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:34 pm

"Aww, cousin, you'd miss me?" Lyss smiled, unable to think of a witty retort, "I suppose I'll have to ask you to do the same, those blonde things are too unberable to speak of. Lily's more than welcome to come, and I suppose Leigh and your parents. As for you, well, if you must. Make sure to cry, that's what I would want. I would also like to be in a green coffin, make sure my parents know that."
Back to top Go down

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time   Family Time EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Scorpius grinned. "I think I actually would miss you shockingly. But don't get your hopes up. That might change after my mind remembers how much of a brat you can be." He said, nodding at the mention of the blondes. He'd never even bothered to try and remember their names. "Yes, Lily is kind to everyone she meets really, isn't she? I think we have an agreement, whichever one of us dies second will make sure to keep the blondes from the first's funeral." He stated sensibly. "Green Coffin, understandable, I think I would like the same." He said, before shaking his head. "But, enough on that matter, that will hopefully be years away... Unless we ate anything the things cooked recently." He said. "Met any potentially good Slytherins yet?" He asked, he hadn't really met anyone yet himself.
Back to top Go down

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time   Family Time EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm

"I am not a brat!" Lyss slapped her cousin on the face, and he winced. "Okay, maybe sometimes. BUT I AM NOT A BRAT! I met one girl, her name's Leigh. But you wouldn't like her, after all, Sami's your girl. But yes, her and Thomas Celare are the extent. Everyone else is a Ravenclaw. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time   Family Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time
Page 1 of 1