Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Bonding Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Jacob ran down to the lake, bag hitting the ground as he jumped up a tree, shoes scrambling on the rough bark. He could hear this best friend's heavier, louder footsteps behind him, and knew he had to hurry. Feet scrambling on to a branch, the verry short first year felt an arm grab his ankle.

"Let go!" he yelled.

Pierre and him were heading down to the Lake to study, when Jake had found a nice looking pillar and hidden behind it. somehow it had turned into a long game of hide and tag, leading the pair of boys down to the Lake.

"Nope!" Jacob felt himself be thrown over Pierre's shoulder.....then....

SPLASH.

"YOU JERK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Pierre grinned at Jakey as he tossed him in the water. "You deserved it!" he called out to the tiny Slytherin in the Lake, going over to the bag, and digging out the newest copy of Vogue. Rolling ti up swiftly, he leaned against the tree, tapping the magazine against his leg idly. "You know that I always win."

"BUT THE LAKE YOU JERK!? YOU KNOW I CAN BARELY SWIM!"

Pierre grinned brightly. He hadn't hung out with Jakey in a few years, ever since eh had left for school.

It was good to get back to his roots.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Kyra decided to go to the lake to clear her head of the owl her mum sent her. On the way, she bit her lip; she bit it so hard at one point that it started to bleed. She closed her eyes for a minute before opening them and seeing two boys; one familiar, and one a complete stranger.

"Ivy! Person I don't know!" she yelled, greeting the two and announcing her presence. She hoped she wasn't interrupting anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Jacob spluttered at Koko, spitting out a stream of water. "You may win the battle, but I will win the war!" he yelled at his best friend, managing to paddle to shore, flopping on the grass as a vibrantly redheaded greeted him and Koko.

"Hi!" he called, rolling his eyes as a lost looking Beka wandered past, her tail wagging when she saw Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Pierre grinned, "Right." he said, sitting next to his soaked best friend. "So, why did you have my copy of Vogue in the first place?" he asked, grabbing Beka as she passed and sitting her on his lap.

"Hey, Kisa!" he called, grinning. "How were your exams?" he asked curiously. He, having less (he was sure) classes than his friend was done, and Jake didn't take any classes. So naturally, he was finished sooner than his redheaded counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:30 pm

"How were your exams?" Iv called.

"TORTURE! You have no idea how lucky you are to have less classes than me," she complained as she walked faster, trying to get to her best friend and this new boy.

She grinned at the boy, a Slytherin, she noticed, and asked, "What's your name? I'm Kyra. It's nice to meet you."

She then turned to Iv. "I don't like you right now. Stupid exams," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Grinning, Jacob decided that his decision to take no classes that year was pretty smart, if it had everyone complaining.

Jacob grinned up at Kyra. "I'm Jacob Beauchamp. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyra." Jacob introduced, "And that dog is Beka."

"How do you guys know each other?" he asked curiously. He knew that Koko was getting more social, but he had never mentioned this girl.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 pm

"I might have less classes, but considering paperwork, political owls, and exams, it equals out." Pierre grinned. He patted the grass next to him, motioning for Ki to sit as soon as she neared.

"Jakey and I grew up together in London- he just got to Hogwarts this semester." Pierre explained.

Pierre's eyebrows shot up at the remark. "Why do you hate me?" he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

She sat next to Iv, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, I know, I know. Stupid business stuff."

Kyra smiled at Jake. "So, you grew up with Ivy? Any friend of his is a friend of mine."

"Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you. I just said I didn't like you. I had exams, you didn't. So yeah."

She blushed as the Slytherin asked how she and Iv knew each other. "Well, uh, he was my best friend and, uh, now he's my...boyfriend." It was much harder saying it without a mug of butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm

"Speaking of business, here is your ticket to the island." Pierre fished the envelope from his pocket, handing ti to his best fri- girl friend, he corrected. "And one for you." he handed the second one to Jake, barely avoiding Beka's attempt at snatching it. "And none for you. You're staying with Terry, huh?" Pierre teased the puppy. /;You're going to be with her and Sami, watching hot sweaty guys play for a chunk of metal.."

He quickly regained his composure, running his hands through his hair. "Pretend you didn't see that." he said quickly.

"I had exams, just not as much as you." Pierre defended.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 pm

"Girlfriend? But I thought- Koko, you have some explaining to do." Jacob told his best friend, eyes widening at the announcement.

"Thank you." Jacob accepted the ticket, folding it carefully and putting it in his pocket. "And I did- wait until I tell my friends that you baby talk to Beka." Jacob snickered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonding Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time   Bonding Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding Time
Page 1 of 1