Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

So This Is Nice...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:52 pm

After a fun experience with Natalie, Landon decided to start exploring Hogwarts to find some fun places for them to go the next time they hung out if they decided to do so. He walked through the corridors trying to find a place to go check out. There didn't seem like many places for him to go and he was starting to get restless. Finally he found a door and walked into it. It turns out he had entered the trophy room. He looked at everything in the room and then found a couch. Since he was a little tired after walking almost the entire school, he took a seat on the couch while still looking at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

Pierre entered the trophy room, wondering idly how he had ended up there, of all places. Deciding to blame it on Terry forcing him to play Quidditch with her, the almost 12 year old boy inspected the various trophies curiously. Tapping the glass, he saw the reflection of a Gryffindor boy. Turning, nodded at him in greeting. "Hello, I am Pierre." he introduced.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 am

Even after nearly a whole year at Hogwarts, Bri was still trying to find the quickest path from the Great Hall to the Ravenclaw Common Room. It was a task that was made infinitely more difficult thanks to staircases that moved and doors that traded places with one another, including moving the rooms or passageways behind them.

She opened a door that she was sure would take her to the staircase she had found that would take her immediately from the fourth floor to the sixth floor, but behind it there was a room full of trophies. "For Merlin's sake, you have got to be kidding me!" she groaned, walking further into the room to see if the door she needed was lurking somewhere around the back.

Instead she found a couch with a boy sitting on it and another boy talking to him. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you," she said, flushing a light pink color. "This is probably going to sound completely daft, but you haven't seen a door hiding back here at all, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 am

Landon was sitting minding his own business when he heard the door to the Trophy Room open and close. Not bothering to disturb the person because he was in fear of getting into trouble. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to be in the trophy room and didn't want to get into trouble so soon. However, once he was settled in it wouldn't matter so much it was just those new kid jitters. He probably didn't have anything to worry about but he couldn't help it. When the boy spoke to him, he smiled. Good, he was safe. "Hi, I'm Landon, nice to meet you." He waved.

Right after the boy introduced himself, Landon heard the door open once more. He looked over this time assuming it was another student and saw a blonde girl walk in. He waved over at her and smiled. "You aren't disturbing anyone don't worry, Pierre here just introduced himself. And sorry, no, we don't have a door in here, I don't think. I think we're just in the trophy room and that's it. Sorry we can't help." He grinned sheepishly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:36 am

"Oh, I give up!" Bri sighed and slumped down onto the couch beside the first boy. "It's useless. Everything changes so fast I can barely keep up with it."

She realized how rude she was being and sat up a little straighter. "Sorry, I'm Bri," she said. She had heard the first boy introduce himself and knew him to be the cousin of one of her housemates, Terry. "What were you doing in here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 am

Pierre nodded. "It's nice to meet you." He leaned against the glass carefully, not wanting to fall through. "I'm hiding from my cousin." he answered. "she has some strange notion that I'm going to be the next Viktor Krum..." He tugged the sleeve of his uniform idly, wondering if he had seen the girl from somewhere.

He snapped his fingers. "You're the one Terry tripped over- and her ankle is better, by the way- and you're in her House." he placed after a burst of memories of Terry ranting baout the 'annoying but very cute Gryffindor who seems like a goody-goody'. The girl was just 'creepy goody goody'.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 am

"Correctamundo!" Bri said. She was feeling rather odd that day. She supposed it was from the frustration of not being able to find a decent path up to her common room. "She hurt her ankle? Poor thing. I wish I'd noticed. I probably seemed terribly rude not to say something about it to her, or ask her if she was alright."

She started to think of a way she could make if up to her housemate, but then realized that she was starting to drift off. She shook herself out of her thoughts and waited to hear the Gryffindor boy's answer as to why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 am

Landon wasn't sure how to comfort the girl. He didn't do well with upset girls. Maybe a few comforting words would do the trick? "Don't worry miss, you just have to relax to a little while and then maybe you can find your way back to wherever you were trying to go. Don't get too upset." He tried to smile at her but knew his efforts were a failure. At least he tried right? There wasn't much else he could do. Girls were hard for him to understand.

When Landon listened to the boy, he remembered the rude Ravenclaw. "Oh? Well I'm glad her ankle is better." Just because she was rude to him didn't mean he had to be a jerk back.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:10 am

"So how have your guy's years been so far?" Pierre asked the other two students, raking a hand through his hair...it was getting pretty long. Maybe he could get a buzz cut this time... He nodded at Landon's remark. "I'll tell her that." he acknowledged, holding back a yawn; Quidditch had been pure torture. Wondering if he could try and keep Terry from putting him on a broom again this summer, he waited for their responses.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 am

Landon shrugged. "I'm still new so I haven't got much done yet. I guess you could say it's been going well. I like it so far. I want to get involved in Quidditch at some point. I'm fascinated by the sport and I've wanted to play since as long as I could remember." He felt bad speaking up first making it so the girl couldn't say anything but Pierre didn't exactly specify who he was speaking to. "I got a broom before I came here. It's not the best broom but hey at least it works. I'm excited to put it to good use How's your year going?" He asked Pierre back.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:17 am

Bri listened quietly as they boys talked, the Gryffindor one explaining about how his year had been. "Mines been fine," she shrugged. "Nothing very interesting happened to me, unless you count Peeves following me around for an entire week. And I went in the forest once with Andy."

She couldn't really comment on Quidditch talk, since she knew next to nothing about the sport, other than the fact it was played on brooms. "Is Quidditch fun?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:43 pm

"Quidditch is awful..." Pierre shuddered. "But that's just me. Don't let it dissuade you." he added hastily.

"My year...has been eventful. Very eventful." he added, shrugging. "The forest? Isn't that...well, forbidden?" he asked, frowning slightly. And weren't Ravenclaws supposed to be- wait, scratch that. Terry was nowhere near what a stereotypical Ravenclaw is.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 pm

"I don't think anything could stop me from wanting to join the Quidditch Team. I've wanted to be on the team for years. All I needed was my Hogwarts acceptance letter. That was the first step. Now I just have to go through tryouts and whatever else there is. I'm excited for it though." Landon smiled. Quidditch had been on his list of things to do in his life since the first time his dad took him to a Quidditch Match when he was eight. "It'll be exciting and probably very physically demanding but I can do it."

"I visited the Forbidden Corridor this year. Sometimes you have to break the rules a little bit. Nervous or something Pierre? There's nothing to worry about, trust me. Just watch out for Rumbleroar if you ever decide to visit the Forbidden Corridor." He chuckled at the though. He and Natalie were scared at the time but now that he looked back on it, it was kind of funny how he basically dragged her because of Rumbleroar.

Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 pm

"I'm not nervous. I just don't want to get in trouble with my mother. And who in the world is Rumbleroar? A talking lion?" Pierre asked skeptically. For some reason, Aslan from those Narnia books he had read when he was little came to mind, talking to Landon in the middle of the Forbidden Corridor. "And either way, you're a Gryffindor- all brave and stuff." he shrugged."Hufflepuffs just lay back let you Gryffs do the work for us." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Landon nodded and smirked. "You're afraid of mommy? That's funny. If you're so curious about Rumbleroar go take a trip down the Forbidden Corridor and meet him yourself." It was a little terrifying to come across Rumbleroar. Landon was glad he and Natalie had survived that one. "You know, Pierre, you make Hufflepuffs sound so lazy. If you must know the girl I went to the Forbidden Corridor with was a Hufflepuff. Maybe the only ones who just lounge around are the ones afraid of mommy." He chuckled and sat back further with a cocky grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Pierre scowled. "I'm not afraid of my mother, per say. I'm afraid of what she'll get my uncle to do to me if I get in trouble." Cut his gun privileges.....that would be horrible. "And if you should know, my dorm mate is in the same boat as me- get in trouble and face our mothers."

"Lounge about? I only do that in between studying, classes, and target practice." Pierre snorted mentally as he said that, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at Landon.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:38 pm

"If you say so Pierre, if you say so. I don't believe you so I don't know why I'm sitting here dignifying that with a response. Run home to mommy and cry why don't you?" Landon wasn't normally this rude but sometimes people deserved it and Pierre was definitely one of those people who deserved it. He was so smug, it was irritating. Not like most Hufflepuffs that's for sure. Maybe the sorting hat had too much to drink the day it sorted him. "Do you feel like an overachiever now, Pierre? Add a few more activities and I'll think of you as more of an overachiever." While he was bickering with Pierre, Landon remembered Brianna was sitting there too and turned pink feeling embarrassed. That was so way to act around a lady.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Pierre rolled his eyes. This Gryffindor was even more immature than Terry had said. Slipping his ahnd into his pocket, he partially withdrew his fake air gun, letting Landon get a good looka t it ebfore sliding it back in fully. "You make me wonder how your parents raised you....like a street urchin or like a spoiled little brat. And why don't you come by the Lake sometime and see just how I can shoot air between your eyes from four hundred yards." he scowled at the boy before turning to Bri.

"I apologize for my somewhat immature behavior. I don't know why he isn't but I guess he doesn't know the proper way to speak around respectable company."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Bri sat silently, feeling a little awkward as she listened to the boys argue back and forth. She felt as though she was watching a verbal game of ping-pong. It was actually almost amusing, if it wasn't for the fact that she was worried they'd start hitting each other at any moment.

"It's okay," she said quietly when Pierre apologized to her. "My cousins act like this all the time, so I'm used to it, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Landon glared at Pierre when he tried to intimidate him. It was a failed attempt. Although Landon hadn't fully grown into his Gryffindor traits, he did have some of them. It wasn't easy to intimidate him and he had to hold back a laugh when Pierre tried. Now Pierre was trying to be the gentleman? He rolled his eyes in disbelief. Pierre seemed like anything but a gentleman. It was ridiculous. "Sorry Brianna." He scooted over and gave her a light hug to apologize. "My mouth got ahead of my brain today."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Bri was surprised by the hug, but returned it nonetheless. "Like I said, it's okay. My cousins really do do this all the time," she assured him.

In an attempt to keep the peace, she kept talking. "So if you don't like Quidditch, what do you like, Pierre?" she asked the Hufflepuff boy.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Pierre shrugged at Bri's question. "I like guns and politics," he finally decided on. "I don't why, I just do." He shrugged once again, smiling at the Ravenclaw girl. "What about you?" He didn't remember Bri saying anything about what she liked..

Pierre held back a witty remark at Landon's apology. What brain?
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Landon was still really annoyed with Pierre but kept his mouth shut since Brianna didn't ask him anything. As he sat there, he thought of all the ways he could injure and torture Pierre. Oh there were so many ways. For now he was just going to sit there and listen to the conversation while thinking of ways to get Pierre back for making him look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Bri wasn't quite sure what to say. She was sure that if she listed off a lot of things she liked- reading, writing, animals, hot chocolate- she'd come off as not only a stereotypical Ravenclaw, but also a stereotypical girl.

"I like a lot of things," she shrugged. "I went to the Forest with Andy once and we saw a unicorn, they're quite nice. I wouldn't mind another trip into the Forest," she finally said.

She didn't want the conversation to lull, since that would be just inviting the arguing to start up again. "So, you like Quidditch then, Landon? I don't really know much about it but it seems like it's popular around here."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Landon listened to Brianna talk about the forest. He wouldn't mind going there and seeing what the forest had. He made a mental note to make his way down there eventually. "Just make sure you don't get caught Brianna. Who knows what the consequences would be for getting into trouble for being there. It's all good and fun until you get caught." He was going to try to avoid arguing with Pierre as much as he could. It was just downright rude to argue with a girl like that. He nodded at Brianna's question. "It's a great sport. I've never actually played but my dad took me to matches all the time when I was younger until I came here. You should try to go a some point."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So This Is Nice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... Empty

Back to top Go down

So This Is Nice...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next