Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

So This Is Nice...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

So This Is Nice... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Bri nodded. She knew to be careful around the forest. Despite the fact that there were probably dangerous creatures in there, hence why it was forbidden, she still wanted to go back and try to see a unicorn again. It had been what she considered her first step into magical life, because even with all the magic everywhere, she had spent her whole life wanting unicorns to be real, and now she knew that they were, which delighted her.

"I don't know if I could," she said in response to Landon's suggestion. "I'm not very fond of heights. I'm in the flying class here, but I don't know if I'll actually be able to do it."

If she was being completely honest, sometimes even being in the Ravenclaw common room made her nervous. Sure the castle was sturdy, but it was so high up...
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Pierre decided to leave- Landon's wimpish ways was sure going to affect his Mobster-ness- and he still had to pack if school ended tomorrow. Nodding farewell, he slid out form the room, pondering new schemes. Landon was soo going to pay....

Quote :
-9 galleons for low word count
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Bri was a little confused when Pierre left the room. She wasn't sure what had prompted his sudden departure, but she was pretty sure that it was more because of Landon than because of her. Still, her upbringing couldn't allow her to be rude. "Bye Pierre," she said. "It was nice to meet you," although she wasn't entirely sure it had been nice. Interesting, for sure. Perhaps she would run into him somewhere else around the castle and she could get a better sense of what he was like.

She looked back at Landon. "Have you met many people here?" she asked. She couldn't remember seeing him around much, but it wouldn't be surprising if she just hadn't noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 am

Landon watched Pierre leave and was a little glad he actually left. He was making the room uncomfortable and it was impossible to hold a conversation with Brianna while he had that thing over there. He knew Pierre was just trying to intimidate him or aggravate him and he was failing with both things. Once Pierre was gone, he turned his attention back to Brianna. "It's ok you don't have to do it. Not everyone likes it. Everyone is interested in different things. What do you say we go check out the Forbidden Forest at some point? I wouldn't mind exploring." When she asked about him meeting other people, he nodded. "I've met a few other and made a few friends as well as some enemies. Not everyone can like you I supposed. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 am

Bri smiled when Landon suggested that they go into the forest sometime. "Yeah, that would be fun. I saw a unicorn the first time, maybe we'll get to see one again."

She listened while he talked about making friends as well as enemies. She got the feeling that he probably counted Pierre as belonging to the second group. She nodded in agreement. "Quite right. I've made a few friends. Andy, Anthony McGuire, he's really nice, I think you'd like him. A couple of the Ravenclaw girls too, but I think most of them think I'm Little Miss Goody-Goody or something. And then there's Sami, she's a Ravenclaw, but I don't think she likes me very much. I don't know why. She just never looks happy to see me," she said with a hint of sadness. She didn't know what she had done to upset her housemate, but she would have preferred to be on good terms with all of them.

"Have you done much exploring of the castle?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So This Is Nice...   So This Is Nice... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So This Is Nice...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2