Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Jail Break

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Jail Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 am

"Well I'd like it if you shared some of this information with me at some point. I'd like to know some ways to blackmail those ridiculous houses. I don't know why they even bother coming here it's stupid." Aurora was raised to dislike everyone except the Slytherins. Her cousin was placed and Ravenclaw and her parents wouldn't allow her to talk to her cousin anymore.

Should she be honest or make something up? If he was in a different house she would definitely lie to him but since he was Slytherin just like her she decided to tell him the truth. "My favorite thing about Hogwarts so far would have to be the boys. How terrible is that?" She laughed a little bit. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:58 am

Jude shook his head. There was no way he was just going to give away the information he'd gathered. It had taken him months to build up the collection he had, and he wasn't about to just give it away for free. "What's in it for me?" he asked.

He wasn't surprised that she liked the boys. They were only 11 but she already seemed to enjoy the subtle art and science of flirting. "Quidditch," he replied without hesitation. He couldn't wait until he could join the team. He just hoped that he didn't get some sort of injury that would prevent him from playing. That would be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 am

"Whatever information I gather, I'll share with you no matter what it's about. I'll tell you anything I find out from investigating. If you ask me that's pretty convincing." She smiled at him hoping she would be able to convince him but wasn't sure if it would actually work. One could only hope.

Aurora wrinkled her nose when he mentioned Quidditch. "I don't mind watching the cute boys playing but I'd never play. That's not something that interests me. Maybe at some point I'll watch you play. That is if you make the team." She smirked at him and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 am

"I'll consider it," Jude replied to her with a wink. He wasn't quick to give in about things that he put a lot of hard work into, especially if there was no guarantee of some kind of reward.

He saw her look of distaste at his mention of Quidditch. He could see not wanting to play it though, if she really didn't want to. It also wasn't very surprising that she was willing to watch it for the boys, since boy watching seemed to be her activity of choice.

"I will, obviously. Both the beaters are graduating this year, which means there's two opportunities for me to get in," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:30 am

Aurora shrugged. "Suit yourself. Just remember if you change your mind, I'm here." There really wasn't much to say about the matter so she decided their best bet was just to move on from the previous subject all together. From what she could tell all the other houses were boring.

Jude appeared to be extremely confident in his abilities. Well Aurora knew just how to fix him. "Let's say, hypothetically, of course, that two others are trying out and for some reason they're better than you. You won't get on the team, will you? Wouldn't that be oh, so, heartbreaking?" She smirked at him triumphantly. It was fun to drain a little bit of confidence from a guy.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 am

Jude snorted. "As if. It would never happen," he smirked. It was obvious that she had not seen him practicing on the field ever. True, first years weren't allowed their own brooms, but that didn't mean that they couldn't borrow them from the broom shed. He was still very good, even on a crappy, outdated school broom.

"Listen Princess, I'll show you sometime why that's complete rubbish."

They continued to walk along the tunnel until they came to another door. He stood back to let her go first in a gesture of politeness. "Ladies first," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 am

"Don't be so sure of yourself Jude. I'm sure stranger things have happened. If you're game maybe you could prove to me how talented you really are." She shrugged and smirked at him. "And if you chicken out I know how not-so-talented you really are." It was fun to play games with Jude. She knew he could take it so she figured why not?

When Jude was attempting to be polite, Aurora laughed a little bit. "I don't think this polite gentleman thing suits you well Jude. You were much cuter a few minutes ago." She looked away from him and walked through the door once again trying to look around figuring out where they were.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 am

Jude rolled his eyes. "Just trying to be nice," he said. "But I suppose if you don't want me to be nice, I can be mean."

He shrugged, then looked around. It was a bit dimmer, but it was obvious that they were in some sort of room. It was smallish, probably about half the size of the Slytherin Common Room, and was decorated with very old fashioned furniture. A thick layer of dust lay on every surface.

"What do you think this place is?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 am

"I don't mind you being nice but you reminded me of a Gryffindor back there. Do you really want to be remembered as Jude the Slytherin/wannabe Gryffindor? I think not." Aurora teased Jude a little bit once again. It was really, really fun to tease him. She wondered how worked up he would get.

She looked around the room trying to observe it and figure it out. "Let's see. It could be a prison/dungeon type of thing. A bedroom from the old days. Maybe an old common room. It's really hard to tell and it's in an odd area. Think there could be any clues?" Aurora was now curious as to what the room truly was and wondered if there was a book or something with details.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 am

Jude made a face of disgust, then pretended to vomit. He even felt a little sick. "I'd rather be Avada'd than be known as that," he said truthfully. If anyone took him for anything other than a snake, he was liable to hex them right then and there.

"I've got no clue," he replied.

He stepped further into the room, small clouds of dust floating upwards from where his feet landed. "This is disgusting. Don't the house elves clean here? Someone should tell them to do their jobs properly," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 am

"Don't worry Jude. I'll help you as best I can to preserve your Slytherin-like nature. Don't start throwing up on me now. It's a long way back to the Hospital Wing." Aurora smiled and hugged Jude hoping to make him feel better. She usually didn't show affection to anyone other than her family but she felt like maybe a hug would make him feel a little bit better.

"They wouldn't clean if it's abandoned, Jude. We aren't supposed to be down here, remember? Maybe this is there way of insuring no one ever comes down here. Now come on stop being such a baby and help me find some clues." Aurora walked around the room poking at the dust filled things looking for a book or something with a hint or explanation. Secretly she hoped Jude would find it.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:46 am

Jude was still truly disgusted by the room. Nothing in his house ever looked anything even remotely close to this. His father made sure that the house elves did their jobs, like they were supposed to.

He walked around the room but touched nothing. He didn't particularly want to get some kind of disease from whatever might be lurking in there. "What am I looking for?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:48 am

Aurora sighed. Boys were such babies. It was disgusting really. They were supposed to be the brave ones who jumped into action and in reality it was the opposite. Aurora was jumping into action and Jude was being a prissy one. "Listen Princess. Look for a book, or a paper, anything that will tell us where we are. Don't be afraid to break a nail. And don't be afraid to poke at things. You will survive." She laughed and went back to looking for things.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 am

Jude glared at Aurora. "I'm not even going to dignify that with a proper response," he said haughtily. "If you're so interested, look harder."

Nevertheless, he moved to the other end of the room to look. He couldn't see any sort of papers or anything, although there was a desk. He opened each of the drawers in turn but they were empty. "Anything on your side?" he called over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:02 am

"Well I was interested and I found something." Aurora smirked over at Jude. She had a dusty book in her and she opened it. "It's plans for what they were going to do when Hogwarts first opened. Apparently there were going to be five houses. It was hard to sort students of Gryffindor and Slytherin because they are so alike. After many feuds they decided not to have the other house. The common room and everything was meant to be right here."

Aurora scoffed at the thought of Gryffinor and Slytherin being alike. "That's disgusting. We're nothing like those disgusting, horrible, people. Slytherin is definitely superior to Gryffindor. I'm glad they got rid of that house before it even got started." To think of Slytherins and Gryffindors together made Aurora sick.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 am

Jude felt much the same as Aurora did. "Come on let's get out of her. Just being in here makes me feel sick," he looked around the room in disgust one last time before going back into the tunnel that had taken them there.

"I can't believe they ever thought such a thing would work," he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 am

Aurora nodded and dropped the book back down on the desk. Immediately a lot of dust went after Aurora and she did her best to avoid it. She followed Jude back out to the tunnel and shook her head. "It would've been a war if they would've tried to do that. Gryffindors are just stupid and meaningless. How can they even think to place the best house with one of the worst? I wish I knew who wrote that." She sighed when she forgot to read who wrote that book but there was no way she was going back there anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 am

"It doesn't matter, whoever it is is dead now," Jude replied, shutting the door to the awful room behind them. "Let's just get out of here, I'm sick of being down here."

He remembered that there was still one tunnel that they didn't explore, but he didn't know if he would ever be able to go down there again. They walked away from the room, back up the tunnel to where the mirror was, then down the other tunnel that led them to the fork. He stopped where the four tunnels met.

"Your choice, leave, or look in the last one?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:32 am

Aurora shrugged. "I guess you're right. It'd still be interesting though. Maybe there are some records about it in the library. I'm really curious as to what lunatic tried to place us with them. So disgusting." At least that was never passed and the four houses were still divided. It would've been horrible if they would've combined.

When they got back to the fork, she took a minute to figure out what she wanted. "My curiosity got the better of me. I want to see what's down there. With our luck, that'll be the way out and we'll definitely feel stupid for going every way but that way." She started down the left side wondering what was down there still a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 am

Jude nodded and walked alongside Aurora, although he was getting quite bored with the tunnel, as well as still feeling a little sick from the thought of being forced together with the Gryffindors.

There were more rats along the tunnel. "Think there will be anything worth seeing down here?" he asked; he very much doubted there would be but he was interested to see what Aurora thought.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:37 am

Aurora shrugged at Jude's question. "I really don't know. We could try try to throw a rock down there and see what we here in return. Maybe it'll hit the ground and if it does we know not to go down there. If it doesn't make a sound...well...maybe we should check it out. Do you want to throw the rock? I'm sure your arm is stronger than mine." She didn't want to seem weak to him because she wasn't but she did think he'd get better results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jail Break
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2