Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Waiting for a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Waiting for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Leighton was sitting at the Leaky Cauldron by herself. Lachlan, Auntie Britton and Leigh's mother were walking around Diagon Alley. Leighton didn't want to go with them because she had sent a owl to Emily asking her to hang out. Leigh and Emily didn't get to hang out much during Hogwarts and that was something that made Leigh kinda sad. Emily was nice and someone Leigh could talk to without being on her guard.
So, Leigh sat there sipping her drink and waiting for Emily to show up.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Emily entered the leaky cauldron where she was meant to meet Leighton. She liked the slytherin girl but she hand't really spent a lot of time with her. She had been really busy during the year at hogwarts but she was happy she would be able to talk to Leigh for a while. She spotted the girl and walked over to where she sat.

"hey Leigh" she grinned as she sat down across from her.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Leigh smiled at Emily as she sat down across from her. She still looked the same and still had the same calming personality. It was nice to be around someone as nice as Emily was to her.
"Hey Emily!" Leigh said with a smile as big as Lachlan's. "How have you been. I haven't seen you for awhile!" Leigh exclaimed. "Would you like something to drink?" Leigh wondered feeling a bit rude for having ordered something before Emily got here.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 pm

She smiled back at Leigh it was nice to see another of her friends. "I've been good, I know it's been ages. Getting ind of bored around the house though" she replied. "how are you? how's your summer been?" she asked. She knew she was talking a lot but she was really happy to see Leigh. She wasn't sure she would see her over the sumer, seeing as Lieghton lived in America.

"I'll just have a pumkin of juice or something, did you already order yourself something?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Leigh smiled. "Yes, I did order something. Thanks." Leigh said pleasantly. "My summer has been alright. I mean, I discovered that my younger cousin is going to Hogwarts next year so I have to deal with her." Leigh said, not in a bitter way.
"I've stayed in New York for most of my summer though. Most of my family lives in the States. Of course, I took a trip to Ireland with my Dad for a couple of days. Beautiful place. How about your summer?" Leigh asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:56 pm

She smiled back at the girl , "that'll be cool, you don't like your cousin much?" she asked. Her tone wasn't bitter or anything but she didn't excatly sound excited. She vaguely wondered what house Leigh's cousin would be in and if her cousin had the same views on blood as Leigh did. "ireland sounds good change from America. I'd love to go to America everyone say's Americas amazing but I guess I would like to see for my self" she grinned. She wasn't quite sure where the outburst about America had coem from but she was excited. "I haven't done much actually i've just been coming into diagon alley, meeting up with friends and meeting new people. Other than that not much"
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm

"No, I love Lachlan. She is my best friend. Its just that I assume that she will be getting into a bunch of trouble. Plus, she loves to annoy me. Its a love hate relationship really. I think of her more as a sister than a cousin though." Leigh smiled at her cousin's personality.
Leighton suddenly had an idea. "My mom wondered if a friend would ever want to come over to my house sometime. Since I live in New York I assumed that not many people would want to come. But, maybe if you wanted you could floo over to my house for dinner. I was already planning on inviting Lyss. She is a Slytherin too, but a lot like me if you haven't already met her." Leighton didn't really mind if Emily came or not. Leigh just wanted to give Em the option.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:14 pm

She smiled at what Leigh said of her cousin. She was a little shocked at the sudden invitation, she hoped Leigh hadn't offered just because she had said she wanted to go to America. Leigh didn't quite seem the type to just ask because of that though.
"because you live in new york a lot of people would porbably want to go to your house" she grinned. "no i haven't met Lyss." she replied. "yeah I would love to come, aslong as you not inviting me just because I said i would love to go to America" she replied. She never was one to keep her thoughts to herself.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Leigh scoffed at Em's suggested. "Goodness no! I'm not like that. You should know by now that Snakes only offer things if the benefit themselves. I'm a very selfish creature." Leighton teased with a laugh.
"No, I want you to come over because I want you to. I think that if you and Lyss both came over we would have a good time. The cook makes amazing food and my family is crazy. What more can you ask for?" Leighton once again joked.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

SHe grined "I didn't think so but i'm never sure with you Leigh, your not exactly a normal slytherin" she said to her, she didn't mena it in an offenseive way just that she wasn't a typical slytherin."For one you don't belive in pureblood superiority and you are sitting talking with a gryffindor and askinging her over to her house right now" she grinned.

"yeah sonds like fun, amazing food crazy people. I'll come. Obviously I will have to check with my aunt but she'll be fine with it" she grinned. Her aunt wouldn't say no she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a friend   Waiting for a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for a friend
Page 1 of 1