Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Walking with Lion and Waiting for People. Empty
PostSubject: Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.   Walking with Lion and Waiting for People. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 am

Lachlan skipped along side Lion who was currently trotting with his tongue hanging out of him mouth. Lachlan was humming a show tune while looking at the wonderful scenery around her. She really was amazed by everything here. She wanted to meet someone besides her cousin though. Lachlan wanted to know another first year, but meeting some of the older kids wouldn't be so bad either.

Suddenly, Lion stopped at began barking at a person in front of them. "Lion, what are you doing?" Lachlan cried, rushing toward her dog. "I am so sorry, my dog isn't that well trained!" Lachlan apologized to the person.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.   Walking with Lion and Waiting for People. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:28 am

Pierre was happily talking to Howard on his phone, walking through the park when a dog ran up to him and was...barking at him? What did he do?

"Howard...I'll call you later." he muttered, hanging up and looking at the girl who was apologizing profusely. "I'ts fine. I'm not dead, am I?" he asked dryly, running a hand through his hair as he looked down at the girl. He had grown about three more inches over the summer so far and now towered over his friends, especially the tiny firsties. "I'm Pierre." he introduced holding out his hand with some difficulty- Mello was sleeping on his shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.   Walking with Lion and Waiting for People. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 am

Lachlan looked at the very tall boy, her brown eyes wide. "I'm Lachlan," she stated in a shaky voice. She had to stand on her tip-toes to shake his hand. Her already small hand felt smaller in his.

Lachlan got off her tip-toes and smiled with a new-found confidence. "I'm a first year obviously. My cousin is Leighton Vladimir. Do you know her by any chance?" Lachlan didn't know where to start.

The boy looked like he could either be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. She didn't get the Snake vibe from him. And Lachlan knew the Snake vibe; she was well aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.   Walking with Lion and Waiting for People. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Wondering why the girl seemed pretty scared, Pierre noted with slight amusement that she was very short. Not even Terry was that short.

"I know her a little." he shrugged, wincing slightly at the memory of literally running into the American girl at the library.

"So, Lachlan, what house do you want to get in?" Pierre asked, shifting his bag strap so it hung from his shoulder instead fo across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zia Moore
First Year
Zia Moore

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.   Walking with Lion and Waiting for People. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:28 am

Zia was taking a stroll in her newfound favorite place ever. She had only just recently gotten her letter, telling her that she was a witch. At first, she'd thought it was a joke, of course, but then she discovered that she could go to this place called Diagon Alley. It was amazing.

She'd just found this park, looking around the small village/shopping center. It was better than any park she'd ever been to before; it was just so serene and calm. It was a change from her life at home.

The girl saw another girl her age and a boy talking and decided to join in. Strutting toward them, she waved and grinned cheekily. "Hello there! I'm Zia Moore, you guys are?" Nope, not too cocky... I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.   Walking with Lion and Waiting for People. Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking with Lion and Waiting for People.
Page 1 of 1