Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Taking a walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gillian Brennan
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Gillian Brennan

Taking a walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Gillian hugged sophie still laughing and then leaned back on the chair, the summer breeze was a relief from the hot weather, and sophie made it all better. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes.

"I'm so glad to be here with you sophie, I've missed you guys so much! have you heard about any one else?" she asked; after she got out of Hogwarts she kind of lost contact with everyone, and now she was regretting it.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Nott
History Of Magic Professor
Sophia Nott

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Sophie hugged Gilly back tightly and then leaned back on the bench, enjoying the sun on her face. She's missed England sun, the one in Italy was too hot for her liking and she missed the rain so much while being down there.

"I was talking to Gwen for a while, she has a daughter, you know! But then she stopped writing, probably because they were on a run...Haven't heard from anyone else..." her grin faded away, she regretted not staying in touch so much.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

"Really!!! Gwen has a daughter??!! that's just.... I don't know!!! amazing!!! I bet she married Evan" she said excitedly "ohhh they were such a wonderful couple!! I wonder how she looks, do you think she's like her but has her dad's eyes? cause evan had one of the most amazing eyes I've seen" she was rambling, she knew but she was so excited learning about her former friends that she couldn't stop herself.

"wow... it's weird" she said after a moment "I don't feel like a mom you know, I mean... I still feel that I'm so young... I can't imagine Gwen with a child... not that I'm not thrilled, but... you know...." she wandered off...
Back to top Go down
Sophia Nott
Sophia Nott

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm

"Yes, she married Evan! They were so cute together! I don't know, she probably looks a lot like Gwen...I know what you mean, I still think we're still in Hogwarts sometimes...I mean, so many things have changed, but now that I'm back here it's like...everyting's still the same..." she smiled a little and then shook her head when she realized she was going on about something so unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 am

She looked briefly at Sophie takin in her changes, they weren't many of them, she was taller and her face was slightly more grown-up like, but still had the same red hair and the same beautiful face, it did feel like the same, and she wondered if sophie noticed her really changed.... she didn't feel different at all, but who knew?

""yes, I know what you mean, I still espect any of our friends just to pop out of nowhere with some silly prank, or telling us about their love issues, god it was dramatic at school" she said with a chuckle remembering how verything seemed to be of the utmost importance back in those days.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Nott
Sophia Nott

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Sophie laughed out loud, thinking back at her school days. They seemed so far away, yet everything seemed the same to her. She noticed how much Gilly has actually changed. It wasn't much, just her face seemed so much more mature and taller. She knew she herself has grown too, but she knew she didn't seem mature at all.

"God, I miss those days...One of the reasons I'm going back to Hogwarts is so I'll be able to spend my evenings at the lake. I did that a few times back then, but I had to be super cautios so I wasn't caught. Now I don't have to be! Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Even when I was in Italy, I kept thinking Pyler'll come storming in through the door, complaining about Julian!" she chuckled at her own sillyness.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:03 pm

"Merlin's pants that was a dramatic relationship!!" she said remembering them "I always loved Sky but I never understood how come she and Julian got together.... I never really understood Julian, you know" she said remembering her friends "I always thought she was better off with Daryl, they seemed to get along better than sky and julian"

"you know, I really think we chould plan a party for the staff... I want to get to know the other teachers and staff better" she said, getting somewhat serious, not really a lot...
Back to top Go down
Sophia Nott
Sophia Nott

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 pm

"They really were dramatic...Yes, her and Daryl got along better, but I don't know, I always thought her and Julian were meant to be." Sophie shrugged, grinning.

"Yes, I think so too. It'd be the best way to meet up with people! So...where do you think it'd be the best place to have the party?"
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Gillian had always found Daryl so intriguing, maybe that's why she prefered him, besides he was a great prefect, and he always knew what to say to help you when you were having trouble with anything... anyway.

"wonder what happened with all of them you know? lizzie and tristan, sky and julian, daryl, tommy, gwen and evan... we had quite the group" she said chuckling remembering the times when they were all together.

"what do you say we revive the old Room of requirement? that way we don't have to do much but only the actual invitations" she proposed.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Nott
Sophia Nott

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:48 pm

"I have no idea what happened to them...I miss them terribly, though." Sophie sighed sadly, but then her mind jumped to the party and she was all chirpy again.
"Ah, good ol' RoR! I love that room...It'd be the best way, yes." she grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 pm

"remember that first duel in the RoR? Sky and Tom where dueling and you and I had some coke and popcorn" she said with a laugh; it was the first time they had a duel, even if it was a mock duel, and real life seemed like a distant and so serious and boring thing at the moment, now they were back, after real life had hit them both; sophie was probably hoping to get things to be easier now too, and she wondered if things would really be that easy now that they were back to where everything started.

"what do you think we should have? we could always make a list and ask the room to give it to us, although we need to be really specific" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Nott
Sophia Nott

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 am

"Of course I remember it, that was so epic! And Laurie was just sleeping on my lap like nothing was happening!" Sophie chuckled, thinking of good ol' times when her problems were only if she'd get detention or not or if she'll get in trouble for not doing her homework properly.

"Well, we need booze. And food, but RoR can't give us that...We ask the Elves? Maybe they'll remember us...And well, we need music. Those muggle rock groups are pretty awesome and Weird Sisters rule. I know I sound like a teenager but they're really good!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Gillian let out a laugh "of course booze, although not much, I don't really want to deal with drunk unknown people" she said making a grimace, booze always lead to drama unless you were drinking only with your friends, or at least that's how she saw it "yes, my private room is after all right next to the kitchens" she said with a smile, it really was something convenient for her, seeing how she loved desserts at anytime.

"yes!" she exclaimed throwing her head back like she was thanking heaven, "I love you rocker babe, I really do!!" the smile she had on her face was really big "we should make a list of the artist we want to play, I can take the music form the internet" she said getting excited "did you know that the muggles have this amazing things called computers and Ipods and that those things have the music inside? is like magic!!!" she said. After having to do an undercover work as a muglle for a few months, she had learned a lot about them, and most of all, she had loved the coke and the music.

Back to top Go down
Sophia Nott
Sophia Nott

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:35 pm

"Yes, yes, not too much, but...enough." Sophie grinned. She couldn't wait for this party to start, it's gonna be totally awesome.
"Your room is next to the kitchens? Cool!" she suddenly got an idea and laughed out loud. "Can I sleep over sometime? For the midnight snacks, you know..."

"OH! Have you heard of Led Zeppelin? The Muggle band? Or-or Pearl Jam! Or Queen!" the redhead got a little over excited, but she didn't care. She loved music and those groups were just awesome. She nodded along at what Gilly was saying, she has heard of computers, but not that thing called intnwebs...interwebs? Something.
"You can get it from where? I mean, I know about computers but what's that in-stuff?" she asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Sophie always made everything look so cool, and fun, she loved that about her. "of course you can come whenever you want, mi room es su room" she said with a smile "we could even have sleep overs!" she could imagine them going all muggle like in her quarters.

"Of course I have! 80's and 90's muggle rock is even better than wizard music, and don't let anyone knows I said that, they would kill me" she said with a giggle, like she was confesing a sin.

"of course we can get it! I have all of those, even some speakers!!! just make a list of what you like and we'll have it... wait, first we need to figure out how to amke it work inside Hogwarts without the magic on the air messing with it" she said, her mind already working on how to make it.

"what do you say, you send the invitations and I set up the room?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk   Taking a walk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2