Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost)   Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Kyra held her hand to her shoulder, the place where the goop had hit her earlier. She hissed in pain. "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all," she said, wincing. She hesitantly stepped out of the passage after the others. "Yes! Light!" Though the light was blinding right now, she couldn't help but contain her joy at the sight. She breathed in the air. It had no stench like the air in the passage and made her feel better already.

Bri's advice changed her mood a bit.

She huffed. "Believe me, I wouldn't take anything that girl had to offer. She tried to kill us." She glared at the unknown girl for emphasis. "She probably thinks it's her stupid paste." She muttered, "Idiot," and scrunched her nose up. "It wasn't your paste! It was this goop stuff that fell from the ceiling!" she yelled at the unknown girl. "Now I'd advise you to just get out and leave us alone. Can you do that?"

Bri offered to take her to the hospital wing and the girl smiled. "Thanks. I'd appreciate it." She looked at Tom. "You might wanna get out of here. It's not a pleasant place to be."

Last edited by Kyra Henderson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost)   Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Emily, a little stunned by the girl's shout, answered curtly. 'Okay, okay,' she said, backing away with her hands in the air. 'But if it is my paste-or, rather -' she moved to a window, emptied her pockets of tubes of paste and counterpart, and threw the whole lot through it '-I hope you have a good counterpart.' Her tone grew kinder. 'Hope you get that off okay, Kyra; happened to me once and never came off.' Emily pointed to a scar on her right leg; her growth had been stunted by it, causing a limp. 'Let me know if yeh need anything.' She laughed a bit at her Cockney. God, but it was annoying.

Last edited by Emilia Jackson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost)   Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Thomas glared at Emilia. "Are you really that thick? Maybe you should pay attention to your surroundings more often." He said, acidly, before he realised he was slipping back into being rude and arrogant, and shut himself up. "Sorry." He said, before turning back to Kiki and Brianna. "I'll probably go back to some hole eventually, don't worry." He said jokingly. "Slytherins tend to be the scum of the school after all, don't they?" He said, actually feeling quite honest about that.

He watched Brianna and Kiki walk off, and after thinking about it for a moment, he decided to follow them, Kiki was his friend after all, so that couldn't be protested... He hoped. Perhaps he would get a chance to see how Anthony was doing too, and maybe apologise to him properly. He at least wanted to find out what the heck that goop thing they were talking about was, if the Healer or whoever was there mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost)   Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passageways Leading to Nowhere (aka: I'm Lost)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2