Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ursula Sparrow
Transfiguration Professor
Ursula Sparrow

Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire Empty
PostSubject: Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire   Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 pm

For all you Gryffindors feeling chilly from the cold. Well, it is Scotland. What do you expect?
Where was I? Ah yes. In front of you is a marvellous crackling fire bewitched by yours truly. I'm sure lying around is a packet of Muggle Marshmellows that will be replaced every day by some brilliant House-Elves; I actually did a very violent Rock, Paper, Scissors tournament with two of the other Head of Houses to bag the best House-Elves for Gryffindor Tower. So you should be very happy about that. What else? Ah, I've strategically placed a couple of interesting reads- mostly about Godric Gryffindor, Transfiguration, how to bake the perfect cheesecake and the symbology within Flamenco dancing well away from the fire. They're on loan from the Library and the word is that Oliver is quite protective over his books. So if he comes looking for them, I'd suggest stashing them. If that's okay. Don't say they're from me. Peeves is always a wonderful alternative.

Keep the place clean and I'll remember that for the future. That's all! -Ursula

The fireplace is in front of you...
Back to top Go down
Jenn Black
Second Year
Jenn Black

Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire   Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Jenn entered the majestic Gryffindor common room and found herself smiling at the baeutiful scarlet and gold that filled the room, on the comfy armchairs, on the rugs, everywhere. She spotted the roaring, crackling fire and walked over to one of the empty armchairs surrounding it. Plopping down on the chair, she let the fire warm her and she lay her head on the back of the chair, just closing her eyes, but nowhere near asleep.
Back to top Go down

Beside the Roaring and Rather Loud Fire
Page 1 of 1