Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Male Bonding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Pierre dumped the last year's issues of Vogue (all 12) on the grass, setting his bag down with it. He couldn't believe Ki had talked him into this....Sighing, he grabbed December and climbed up a tree, crumpling it into different shapes, bored. He was a bit late getting to the lake- Jake had to ask him a question about the spring neon trend- so, hopefully Sid was already there. Leaning against the trunk, Pierre tossed the ball hand to hand, waiting for #2 to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Sydney walked out into the crisp, dry air out in the Grounds. Making his way to the familiar tree by the lake, he spotted who he was looking for leaning against the large tree. He looked down at his book bag which contained the books Pierre had requested, and once again wondered what they would be needed for. After he was only a couple metres away from Pierre he called out to alert the boy of his presence. "Oi! Pierre. I'm here already, and I brought the old books," he paused, "What are we using them for, anyway?"
Sydney approached the tree trunk, and set his book back against a large, thick root. He took out three old books that he had no use for, and held them up to Pierre. "Will these do?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Pierre looked up, chucked his ball at a passing squirrel, and dusted off his suit. "Yeah, those'll do." he approved. "Remember back in first year, when my dad died?" he questioned, grinning. "And what we ended up doing?" he asked, releasing the protesting Puff from his pocket.

He grabbed another magazzine and crumpled it in his fist smoothly, tossing it in the air idly. "We haven't chucked books at hard and large objects in years." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Sydney grinned in reply, then said, "Yeah, I remember. I also remember you going into a frenzy, and almost trying to murder me. Fun days, really." He grinned to show the other boy he was only joking, and held one of the books in his hand. He couldn't crush it in his hands like Pierre could, but if he chucked it at a hard surface just hard enough, he could cause it considerable damage. Readying the book flat on his palm with his thumb preventing it from falling forwards, he gathered potential energy by pulling his arm back. Then, he thrust out his arm making sure to put his weight into the throw, and threw the book out as far as he could. When he heard a loud "splash!" instead of the usual "thunk!" that came along with chucking a book onto the ground, he realized just then that perhaps he should've been watching where he threw the books. He had without meaning to thrown the book out into the lake that was only a couple metres in front of him from where he stood. How he had missed it mystified even himself.
Smiling sheepishly at Pierre, he chuckled. How daft he was to not notice the lake.
Quote :
"We haven't chucked books at hard and large objects in years." he grinned.
This time, Sydney laughed outright. "Actually, mate, I'm pretty sure it was just one year, but nice hyperbole!" He then jogged up to the lake's shore. He had to recover the book. It wouldn't be fair to force the book onto the Giant Squid. What if it hit it on the head? He was pretty sure he would hate it also if some brats chucked books at his head, too.
"Oi, Pierre. I'm gonna go get the book back. I'd don't think even the Giant Squid deserves to have to have such a boring book forced onto it. I'll be right back." He started by shedding his large black robes, and taking off his shoes and socks. Now, he was only left in the uniform slacks and polo shirt. After rolling up his pants to his knees, unbuttoning three more buttons on his shirt, and rolling up the sleeves; Sydney took a dive into the large lake. The water felt fantastic. Maybe after he found the book he would just stay in there...
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 pm

"Frenzy? You make it sound like I went all Hulk on you." Pierre rolled his eyes and gathered one of his own books, crushing it quickly and looking around for something to chuck it at. "I regret not murdering you to this day!" the tall boy joked. As Sid swam out into the lake, Pierre realized he didn't know what 'hyperbole' meant. Taking off his robes, socks and shoes, Pierre decided to also take off his shirt- it would get in the way of the throw. Treading the water, Pierre grinned, "Sid! What does that word mean?" he called. He wasn't sure if he should be offended or not. When it seemed like Sid hadn't heard him, Pierre smirked and chucked the wadded book at his friend's head, diving under water before Sid turned to see who did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Male Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Bonding   Male Bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Male Bonding
Page 1 of 1