Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Slytherin Bonding?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:03 am

Aurora was sick of running into members of the other houses. All she wanted was to see another member of Slytherin but currently none of them were around for her to meet which she hated with a passion. She finally decided to go back to the common room and couldn't help but slam the door shut. This school was already so annoying and infuriating. When she got into the common room, she found an empty chair away from the fire and plopped down on it. The chair was nice and comfy. The rich Slytherin families obviously paid for it. The thought made he grin some more.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:19 am

Alli went down to the common room feeling happy. She'd had a productive day of demeaning some goody-goody Hufflepuffs, but she thought it was about time that she relaxed a little. She saw a girl sitting in one of the comfortable chairs that she liked and figured it wouldn't hurt to go sit by her, especially since she'd never seen her before.

"Hello, I'm Allison Walker," she said, wondering if the girl had heard of her family before. If she was a pureblood, she should have. Everyone knew the Walkers. "Alli, for short."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 am

Aurora was sitting there minding her own business (for once) when someone came over and sat by her. The good thing about being in the Slytherin Common Room only Slytherin students could come approach you. She didn't have to worry about socializing with any of the stupid Gryffindors. They were a waste of space. The Slytherins deserved to have their table.

Smiling at the girl across from her, she nodded. "I've heard of your family. I guess my parents know them. I'm Aurora Greengrass." Most people had her about her family. Most of the Pureblood families that were wealthy seemed to know each other somehow. "You can come up with your nickname if Aurora is too long."

Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:27 am

Alli nodded, it was the girl that Jude had told her about, the one who went in the secret passage with him. "Ah yes, your parents come to our parties," she said knowingly. Now that she knew they had a daughter that was about her age, she was annoyed, since they had never brought Aurora to the house. It would have given her someone to talk to while all the adults did their own thing.

"Rory then," she winked, using the name that Jude had. Aurora was too much of a mouthful. "Sick of the Gryffindorks yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:35 am

Aurora nodded. "I'm forced to watch my little sister when my parents go to parties. They could have a nanny or something watch her but instead they make me do it. My brother could do it too but I'm the one that has to take on all the responsibility. Maybe now that I have met you I can talk to them about letting me go to the parties." She smiled at Allison. It seemed like they'd be getting along well.

"That name is fine with me." She shrugged gently. "I had to tolerate one of the Gryffindor boys in the kitchen. I first noticed he was cute and then I saw he was a Gryffindor and completed removed that thought from my mind. No way I would ever be caught dead with one of them.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:52 am

"Poor you!" Alli sympathized completely. She'd actually tried to have a conversation with a Hufflepuff girl once, and a Gryffindor interrupted them. She'd been extremely rude. It wasn't surprising that she was the daughter of the Headmaster and the Herbology Professor.

She nodded in agreement. "Such a shame that those good looks go to waste," she said. She'd seen a few boys out and about that she thought were cute, but none of them were worth her time, so she hadn't even bothered. "Go on then, what happened? Tell me the story."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 am

Aurora shrugged. "It's not that bad. I guess." There really wasn't much to say. Aurora was having a hard time holding a good conversation for some reason. It was frustrating her because she was usually a pro at talking to someone. When she asked about the boy, Aurora sighed in relief.

"Where can I start with him? He's taller than me and a Gryffindor. He had these beautiful blue eyes. His name is Larson? Landon? Something like that. I don't remember. It was weird he was being...really nice and polite. It wasn't what I'm used to from other guys. Even though I told him off several times he kept his cool and continued to talk to me." She thought back on how weird that meeting was.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:08 am

Alli listened intently. "Sounds to me like this Larson-Landon person is a little odd," she said. "Wait..."

She thought harder, she'd heard that name before. Landon... Landon the Gryffindor...

"Yes!" she exclaimed as she remembered what she'd heard. "I've got a bit of gossip for you, if you want to hear it," she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 am

"He really is a little odd. What kind of boy acts like that towards a girl? I'd much rather hang out with a Slytherin boy any day. All that sweet sappy stuff is junk." When Aurora heard the mention of gossip, she perked up. "Really? You have some dirt for me?" She got a little more excited. "Well don't waste anytime! Tell me! This is exciting." She wondered if it was a Slytherin trait to love gossip as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 am

"Well obviously I can't be sure if it's true or not, but I heard it from a very reliable source," Alli said. "First, do you know who Natalie Olivier is?"

She wouldn't be surprised if Aurora didn't know the Hufflepuff girl, since Alli hadn't seen Aurora around a lot, which probably meant that she didn't get out much. Then again, the girl was quite weird and news of her had traveled far, even down to Slytherin territory.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 am

Aurora wracked her brain for a few moments trying to figure out if she knew the Natalie girl. After a few minutes she shook her head no. "Why what about her? Something about her and Landon I'm guessing? Oooh, I want to know." She grinned. This had to be interesting. "Is she another Slytherin?"

Whatever Allison knew had to be juicy gossip. If the girl was Slytherin it was obvious how Allison found out. If not, it was a bit surprising. The Slytherin Commons were so far away from everything else. It was probably rare they heard any of the Hogwarts Gossip.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 am

Alli didn't move for a moment (she was in shock at the absurdity of Natalie Olivier being a snake), then, she burst into laughter. She could hardly stop to breathe.

When she was finally calm, she said, "No, she's a 'Puff."

She wiped a tear from her eye, still very amused. "Anyway, I heard that her and Landon went into the Forbidden Corridor together..." she started teasingly, not wanting to give everything away at once.

"And they found some sort of monster thing down there... And when they came back out... Oh never mind, you probably don't want to know," she pretended to become disinterested.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 am

Aurora couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Allison's behavior. Once she heard the girl was a Puff she felt like she had somehow insulted all Slytherins. "That's disgusting. The girl should be banned from Hogwarts or something. Hufflepuffs are just as meaningless as Gryffindors."

So far the story wasn't that interesting. Everyone could go somewhere interesting and come across something scary. When Allison stopped, Aurora got partially annoyed. Of course she wanted to hear what was going on. "Come on Alli, you know you want to tell me. It wouldn't be any fun if you kept all the information to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 am

"You'll know her when you see her," Alli said, "She's a complete nutcase."

She was getting off-track talking about the peculiar Hufflepuff girl. "Anyway, they came out of the Forbidden Corridor, and I heard that your little Larson-Landon boy just sort of threw himself at her. He was so glad to be out of there that he actually kissed her! Can you think of anything worse than kissing a Hufflepuff? Or being kissed by a Gryffindor?" she asked in disgust, although she had to admit that the rumors about Landon and Natalie were interesting enough that she wanted to hear them.

Then, she started to laugh again. "It must have been a pathetic sight to see," she commented.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 am

"All the great things Hogwarts has to offer." Aurora said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. Hogwarts definitely should've been a Slytherin-Only school. Maybe they weren't supposed to be prejudice against other houses but it was hard not to be when there were houses that were as absurd as Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.

Aurora wrinkled her nose. "Gross. I can't believe I talked to that thing. Well it sounds like they're made for each other. They're both complete losers in the worst houses around. We should actually pity them." She laughed a little bit. "It will be interesting to see what other horrible things happen between them though." And with that she added, "Pathetic sight, indeed."
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 am

Alli was still in a fit of giggles. She didn't know what this Landon kid looked like, but she could still picture the whole scene. "Just imagine it. They're standing there, they think they've just escaped with their lives, and then he just sort of grabs her and plants one on her."

It was utterly ridiculous. "It's obvious that they're going to end up together. How sad for the both of them. I don't know who to feel sorrier for," she said. "Heard any good gossip you care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:07 am

It was kind of gross to imagine Landon with a Hufflepuff girl. That's just lower than low. "I'd rather not imagine that. I can feel my breakfast coming up. That's utterly disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves and never go out in public again. So gross." She shuddered. The imagine grossed her out more than anything.

"If they do end up together, I feel sorry for them. I think I'd have to feel worse for Landon. Hufflepuffs are just horrible. You only resort to one of those if you're desperate." She laughed. "Unfortunately I haven't heard anything good yet. I'm hoping more interesting things happen here."
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 am

Alli found the idea of interesting things happening at Hogwarts to be laughable. "The most interesting thing I've seen happen all year has been two Ravenclaws fighting over a book," she snickered. It wasn't true, of course, she'd seen more interesting things, but it was truthful in essence. Hardly anything interesting happened.

"I suppose we'll just have to make something interesting happen, right?" she said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 am

"Since Ravenclaws love books so much, I would've taken the book and smacked both girls across the head with it. Maybe a little evil and devious but it would've been a great way to relieve some stress." Aurora had never been violent but the though of smacking two Ravenclaw girls with a book was fun.

After thinking for a few minutes, she nodded. "I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to start up a little bit of drama and interesting-ness here and there. If we want to irritate people we know who to go after. If we want gossip, we also know who to go after. It shouldn't be too hard for us." She smiled at the though of causing a little more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 am

Alli's mind was already spinning. She could tell that it was going to be worth it to keep Aurora around. She knew that the other Slytherin girl had met Jude, which meant that she was already liked by two-thirds of their little group, though she didn't know about the final third.

"Have you met Jasmine Delaware yet?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:21 am

Aurora shook her head no. "The only people I've met are Landon, Jude, and you. I'm still working on meeting more people and causing more trouble. Maybe I'll go after that Hufflepuff girl and play some games with her head. I usually don't go looking for trouble, it usually finds me but this one sounds like it'd be fun." From what she heard, Hufflepuffs were really emotional and weak. It wouldn't be hard to break Natalie if all this were true.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:31 am

"I'd love to be there for that," Alli snickered. She hadn't actually met the girl yet, but she'd heard a lot about her. She thought it would be an interesting throw down to watch.

"You'll like Jasmine," she grinned. "She's just like us. Not sure where she's gotten off to, though..." she trailed off.

She remembered what Jude had told her about their little trip together. "How was exploring the secret passageway with Jude?" she asked, giggling a little, knowing that they hadn't liked what they had found at all.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 am

"Well whenever I plan my little attack and set a date I'll be sure to let you know." Aurora smiled at Allison. It really was fun to torment someone else. The fear in their eyes (or the tears) were always a great experience. To know you had that kind of power over someone else was great. "Can't wait to meet her." Aurora said genuinely.

"Oh, that was horrible. Did you know that actually wanted to combine Gryffindor and Slytherin? Someone, I don't know who says we're similar houses. They have no idea how wrong they are. We're so much better than those losers. It was gross to read that and the room was so gross too." Aurora was still curious as to who wrote that plan. She still needed to research it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slytherin Bonding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Bonding?   Slytherin Bonding? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Bonding?
Page 1 of 1