Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Just Sitting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Just Sitting   Just Sitting EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Lyss sat down against an oak tree near the lake. She spotted some other students feeling the tentacles of the giant squid that resided there. She could barely see anything more than a few feet down, the lake was black. Pulling out her Charms book, she supposed it would be good if she read up a little. She hadn’t done so well in the class, and she wanted to impress Professor next class.

Charms is the

She hadn’t got any farther when someone tapped her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting   Just Sitting EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Pierre tapped the girl on the shoulder, standing there stiffly until she acknowledged him. "Excuse me, but do you know where the Quidditch Pitch is?" He needed a quiet place to study, with no distractions. The lake was somewhat quiet, but he needed an even more peaceful place.

Anyways, watching people fail at their dives has always been amusing.
Back to top Go down

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting   Just Sitting EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Lyss glanced up at the boy. He looked vaguely familiar, maybe from class. It took her a moment to realize he had asked her a question.

“The Quidditch Pitch?” she repeated the question to make sure she got it right. “At Hogwarts.”

She turned back to her book, then realizing she had forgotten where she left off. Although Lyss usually didn’t mind meeting new people, she had been very annoyed after Charms class, and wasn’t in a good mood at all.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting   Just Sitting EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yes..I can see that." Pierre scowled, stepping in front of her. "Look, I am in no mood to socialize, so just tell where the dang Quidditch Pitch is!" he managed to say through his clenched teeth. His back was ram rod straight, and he hoped the girl had enough brains to answer.

He vaguely recognized the girl from his Charms class...one of the ones who had been squatting, Pierre thought. He wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting   Just Sitting EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm

"Wow, angry much?" Lyss asked, her temper rising. "See that big pine tree? Take a left there."

Lyss took a quick glance at the boy. Hufflepuff?, she thought to herself, quite surprised. Wow, with his temper I would have thought he was a Slytherin. Suppose there must be a goody-two-shoes somewhere in that mess. Lyss couldn't help but smile to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting   Just Sitting EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Pierre looked around. All of the pines were big. "Which one?" he asked, still annoyed at the crazy Slytherin girl. "All of these pines are huge." he added for clarification.

He noticed that she surprised at seeing his Hufflepuff badge that a house elf had sewn on to his least favorite suit, the one he was wearing now. Probably thought I'd be a Snake... he rolled his eyes mentally. If he had gotten Slytherin, he would've died.
Back to top Go down

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting   Just Sitting EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

"Oh for Merlin's sake, the left one!" Lyss's voice had nearly become a shout. "And I don't know if you need an eye check, but the left one is the biggest."

Her voice had a snap and tone of obviousness in it. Rolling her eyes, Lyss picked up her books and moved over to a few rocks closer to the shore. Maybe next time someone reasonable would talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Sitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sitting   Just Sitting Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Sitting
Page 1 of 1