Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Sitting and Waiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Sitting and Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 am

Caden sat on the floor of the Clock Tower, stroking Lockhart's feathers. It was just after classes and Lockhart had just returned from sending an owl to Aurora. He wanted to meet with her again. After the Great Hall incident, he hadn't really had the chance to speak with her. It was unfortunate, because he really did like her. She had everything anyone would ever want or look for. Beauty, Brains and a bad-ass personality. Caden was quite lucky to have met her. It wasn't often that you met someone that matched you completely and that threw you off your rocker every now and then. She was a lot to handle, but Caden didn't want someone he could walk all over. There was no fun in that.

Hearing footsteps approaching, Caden smirked. Hopefully it was Aurora. He really wanted to speak with her again without anyone around. This way, he wouldn't worry about people seeing him with his guard down. Only Aurora was aloud to see what Cadenw as really like under his tough exterior. It was odd, because he should be frightened of a fellow Snake knowing his secrets. But, for a reason that was unknown to him, he felt safe around her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 am

Aurora was glad she was getting the opportunity to meet up with Caden again. They were both still really young but she knew that she really liked him. Most of the guys she knew weren't good guys at all. Caden was challenging, sweet, and cute, plus was the best kisser.

Hopefully there would be no interruptions this time around. They didn't need to get themselves into anymore awkward situations. Aurora would be happy with just lazily lounging around or something similar. She didn't need anything fancy to make her happy.

When she finally arrived to the clock tower, she noticed Caden immediately. With a smile, she walked over to him and sat next to him. "Well hello again." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "How are you today?" Nothing wrong with a little small talk...
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am

Caden grinned even more when Aurora sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. This was exactly what he needed. A little time with his favorite person at Hogwarts. "It was alright," Caden stated honestly with a shrug. "Nothing really exciting happened." Caden glanced over at Aurora with a smirk. "Of course, now I'm sure things are going to get a bit more interesting." he replied, reaching over to grasp her hand in his.

"And, how was your day?" he drawled, knowing that Aurora would have an exciting story for him. And if she didn't, they would find something to talk about. They always did.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:21 am

Aurora couldn't help raise her eyebrow at Caden. "A Slytherin without a story?" Something like that was rare. Everyone in her house usually had a story about what they did or what they were planning to do. "Perhaps you were sorted into the wrong house." She told him jokingly.

"Things with me are always interesting Caden. You should definitely know that by now. As long as there are no intruders today, everything will go smoothly." She was obviously referring to the Great Hall incident but didn't want to go too in detail. She laced their fingers together with a smile.

At the question about her day, she smirked. "Well you know, the usual. I tormented some Hufflepuffs, even made one cry. Some people call me cruel but I prefer the term cunning." Aurora knew she was mean but even so Caden had taken a liking to her and that's all that really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:30 am

Caden chuckled when Aurora rose her eyebrow. "I always have a story," Caden stated, looking over at her with a smirk on his face. "Perhaps I was just more interested in yours. I know, a caring Slytherin. Rare. But, then again, I would want to hear anyone else talk. You're just special." Caden replied, brushing his lips against her's so it was barely even a kiss. "I am positive I was sorted into the right house." he said arrogantly, a smile on his face.

Caden laughed at Aurora. Usually people who were mean annoyed him, but Aurora being mean was adorable. She could be frightening, he had witnessed it. But, he'd also seen her softer side. That took away from her cunningness in his mind. Aurora was the exact definition of a Slytherin. "Poor Puffs. Never really stood a chance. I don't understand why they put all the failures in one house. But, I'm glad they aren't mixed in with me." Caden said with a shudder. he could only imagine the annoyance of being surrounded by Slytherins all the time.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:36 am

"My stories usually are interesting, aren't they?" Aurora couldn't help but smile thinking of all the things she did over the past couple of years at Hogwarts. "Even so, I want to hear about your stories too." With a smile she ran her fingers through his hair. "I'm actually quite fond of this Slytherin boy even though he's abnormally caring." She frowned slightly at his half kiss. "If you're going to kiss me at least put a little more effort into it." She smirked at him.

"Well we do have a few people here who definitely should have been sorted into Hufflepuff but somehow got past the sorting hat. Lavender and Emily definitely don't belong in our house. If anything they're giving up a bad name and I don't really like it much." She sighed. "The Puffs are easy targets though. It's almost said how easy they are to torment."
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 am

"Quite interesting. They always involve some fighting or insulting. You're stories are entertaining to say the least. My stories are never that interesting. I only retaliate, I'm never the ones starting issues. I have other things on my mind. Like a certain Slytherin girl." Caden replied, grinning at Aurora as she ran a hang through his hair.

Smirking at Aurora, Caden wrapped and arm around Aurora's waist and pulled her close to him. He leaned down and pressed him lips to hers. It was a much better kiss than the last one. By a long shot. "How was that? Worthy of a kiss?" he taunted slightly, resting his forehead against her's before pulling away.

Caden frowned at what Aurora said. "And this one kid named Jacob. He seemed for too immature to be in Slytherin. I haven't really gotten to know him, but he seemed to have less manners then a Muggle." Caden rolled his eyes. "Perhaps we should switch out those three and trade them with Lachlan. Her and her cousin can actually plot together. Its quite unfortunate that Lachlan is a Puff. She is more Slytherin then both Emily and Lavender combined." Caden shook his head sadly. "I still don't know what is wrong that the Sorting Hat."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 am

Aurora couldn't help but smirk. "Fighting and insulting are what I"m best at, you know. Belittling someone can be quite entertaining, at least for me." She knew she was mean, probably rotten but it was all in good fun. Most of the time she really hurt people's feelings but didn't really care. "I still want to hear stores from you. You can tell me any stories you want, I'm sure they'll entertain me."

At the kiss, Aurora forced herself not to smile. Instead, she kissed back as usual. That one was definitely better than his weak kiss. "That was definitely better. I think I could get used to kissing you Mr. Callaghan." This affection he continuously gave her was amazing and she wouldn't trade it for anything.

"The sorting hat either has a drinking problem or is bribed often. My parents didn't have to bribe anyone. I got here all on my own. Besides, I have all the qualities of a true Slytherin. Most of these Slytherins this year seem to be the imitation. They fail miserably at being anything like us but we're supposed to like and respect them. Too bad I'm too stubborn to do either of those." Aurora was raised to only like a select group of people: The Slytherins with attitude and money.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:05 am

"Great skills to have. Better walking all over people than being the one walked all over." Caden said with a shrug. He loved Aurora's cutthroat attitude. It was realistic. Aurora was a survivor like Caden. Survivors would do whatever they needed to, to make sure they were alright. It was the only was anyone ever made it in this world. "When I have a story worth telling. Which, if this Jacob kid decides to annoy me some more, I'm sure I will have. But, until then, you will have to talk about yourself for awhile. I hope that's not an issue." Caden replied in a jokingly manner.

Caden chuckled at Aurora. "My uncle even said that when he went here, the Sorting Hat would screw up often. He also said that it was babble on about random things. I don't know what he means though. It barely even touched my head before it said Slytherin." Caden brushed it off. "I guess we are both true Slytherins."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:10 am

"They are. Hopefully they'll help me when I'm out of here and I decide to start my career." Aurora really didn't have to work a day in her life but part of being independent meant she wanted to do everything herself. Her parents told her they'd help her whenever she needed it but her first choice was to do everything herself.

She couldn't help but shake her head. Getting Caden to tell her anything this time around was like pulling teeth. She let out a loud exasperated sigh. "Fine. I suppose I can wait. And I'm a girl, of course I don't mind talking about myself. I hope you don't mind listening."

"My parents said the Sorting Hat was usually right. Everyone in my family has been Slytherin and the sorting hat always sorted correctly. I don't know why it's been messing up now." It was really weird that all of a sudden things weren't going the way they were supposed to. "At least you're not like most Slytherin boys. The other ones annoy me."
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am

Caden raised an eyebrow. "Starting a career?" Caden said in a faux-shocked way. "That's it! You were put into the right house for sure. Cunning, determined, strong and ambitious? Now, that is attractive." Caden shook his head, a smile on his face. Caden doubt he has ever met a person more Slytherin than Aurora.

Caden laughed when Aurora let out a sigh. "I'm apologize for being difficult. Maybe we can plot something to make up for it." he gave her a hopeful smile. "Maybe we can torment some Puffles and Gryffindors. Those are easy targets."

"Hm... maybe my uncle went to school a different year then yours." Caden shrugged. "Whatever it is, that Sorting Hat has some issues." Caden clutched Aurora's hand. "We'll I'm glad I'm not like the others. They are annoying." Caden agreed with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 am

Aurora couldn't help but laugh at what Caden said. "I like to plan ahead, that's all. I know what I want for my future. It's a mystery to me how I'll get there and I don't know if there are any bumps in the road but I know what my goals are." Most people had no idea what they wanted to do at thirteen but Aurora had a pretty good idea of what she wanted to do. "By the way, I think the boy I'm sitting with is pretty attractive as well." She grinned at him.

At his next comments, she shook his head. "No, no, we're not plotting anyways that you can make up for it because I already figured out a way." She smirked slightly and leaned in. Her lips were a few inches away from his and after a few moments, she leaned in completely and kissed him a little longer than usual. When she pulled away she smiled. "Yup, definitely made up for it."

Her uncle definitely went a different year than her. "I can't remember what year he came here. I think it was ten to twenty years ago. Even so, they use the sorting hat so things shouldn't be any different." She smiled when he clutched her hand. Caden really wasn't like those other boys. Aurora really, really liked him.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Caden listened to what Aurora said, partly amazed and partly not surprised. Aurora seemed way different from everyone else at this school. He was thankful for that. "I don't really know what I want to do, to be quite honest. I mean, I want to run my dad's business. I know that I am a business man. I always have been, according to my family. Yet, I love Qudditch. I know I sound like a total guy, but I can't help but want to be a Quidditch player." Caden shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just planning on doing both." He smirked at Aurora.

When Aurora kissed him for longer than she usually does, Caden snaked his arm around her waist and held her closer. He could get used to having Aurora around. In fact, he already was used to it. It felt natural. "Yeah, I think I'll make up like that from now on." Caden teased, smiling at her.

Caden moved her hand in a way that meant to brush off the topic. "Either way, that Sorting Hat has some issues. Whatever they are, they need to be fixed. I can't stand having to deal with these wanna be Slytherins." Caden rolled his eyes. "Thank Merlin you're here, or I would probably transfer to Durmstrang." Caden answer honestly, holding Aurora's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:40 am

Aurora listened closely to Caden's words, feeling intrigued. "Well, you know you could try both careers to see which one you prefer. As of right now, you might think being a Quidditch Player is what you want but come an actual professional game, you might decide it's not for you." Normally Aurora wouldn't give advice but Caden was different, so different.

When Aurora felt Caden's arm around her, she maneuvered so that her hand was covering his and she felt it loosely. "I figure that is a very good way for us to make-up no matter what the circumstances are. That is, however, unless you have a better idea."

Their Sorting Hat conversation was still in progress and Aurora decided she didn't want to discuss that particular subject any longer. "So, what else do you want to talk about? Anything in the world and we can talk about it." He smiled at her, trying to offer hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting   Sitting and Waiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting and Waiting
Page 1 of 1