Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Eating ice-cream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Lachlan sat at one of the large tables in Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. Try saying that three times fast, Lachlan thought with a grin. Lachlan was just so glad that she had found a place with ice cream. It was a hot day and she loved to have ice cream whenever it was possible. Lachlan's mother hated sweets. But, Britton, was off shopping for herself at the moment. Leaving Lachlan to buy all the ice cream she desired.

Lion was laying on Lachlan's lap, panting in the hot sun. Lachlan would occasionally let a few drips of the ice cream fall into his waiting mouth. Sometimes laughing when it missed and hit his nose.

Lachlan was just waiting for someone to come along. Someone who she could meet.

Last edited by Lachlan Normandy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Sami sighed as she sat down at a small table. She had just bought herself a book full of Beatles songs for extra practice and decided to pop down to Diagon Alley for some ice cream and perhaps some books. Ice cream was one of the other sweets she loved to divulge in her spare time, and perhaps she'd meet someone new. She loosened up as she sat back onto the table, waiting for her father to come back with her order.

The girl turned around in her seat, only to find another girl around her age, sitting in front of her with her pet. She waved politely, "Hullo."
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Lachlan smiled brightly at the girl. She had to use her hand to shield the sun. The girl looked a little older than her. I returning second year maybe. Lachlan was only going into first year, but the girl seemed nice enough. Plus, her hair was straight. Something Lachlan had always wanted.

"Hiya, I'm Lachlan. You can call me whatever nickname comes to mind." Lachlan offered kindly in her usual sing-song voice. "I'm gonna be a first year." Lachlan informed her quickly. Lachlan seemed to have an issue with taking really fast.

Lachlan motioned to one of empty seats at the table. "Please sit!" she exclaimed with an ear to ear grin.
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Liz looked curiously at the students sitting at the table next to her. Yes, she had been there only a few days ago with Kyra, but you could never have too much ice cream. She licked her own butterbeer flavored cone, watching as Lachlan explained her new position at Hogwarts. She grinned and leaned back in hr chair so that she could better see them, and found herself speaking almost against her will--since when was she so outgoing? "Welcome to Hogwarts," she greeted, attracting their attention. "I'm Liz McCutney, Ravenclaw. I might be a second year, but nobody's told me yet." She beamed at the two.

"Oh, hey," she frowned suddenly at Sami. "I know you. You're a Ravenclaw, too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Lachlan looked over at the girl that addressed her. Lachlan could infer that she was a Ravenclaw and apparently so was the girl that was standing next to Lachlan.

Lachlan waved at the girl politely. "Nice to meet you Liz!" Lachlan exclaimed with a large grin. "Do you want to sit with us?" Lachlan wondered, petting Lion calmly.
Back to top Go down

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:13 am

"Oh, hullo Liz! C'mere, I'll make some room for you." Sami scooted a bit to the side then patted the seat next to her.

"A first yea'? That's cool. I'm goin' in me second. Hogwarts is so amazing." She drifted off, staring into space, simply thinking about it made her sigh with longing. "The teachers are all amazin'. 'Cept Hamilton; he's the Potions Master. Best not get on his bad side. But other than that, the castle is just an awesome place tae be, really," she added, as to not get the first year too worked up. Honestly, if you just took him out of the picture, Hogwarts was one of the most awe-striking places to be.

"Oh, and I'm Sami. Sami Criss; pardon me for not introducing myself soonah."
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:18 am

Lachlan smiled at Sami. She seemed really nice and Lachlan was glad that she was giving her advice about Hogwarts. "I heard about him. My cousin, Leighton; she is a Slytherin second year, was late to his class. She wrote me a letter warning me that if I went to Hogwarts I would have to be careful around him." Lachlan ran a hand through her heavy curls.

"Thanks for warning me. I'm not the best around scary teachers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating ice-cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating ice-cream   Eating ice-cream Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating ice-cream
Page 1 of 1