Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

So.... Yellow is Nice.

Go down 
+4
Kyra Henderson
Natalie Olivier
Lachlan Normandy
Ethan Carter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Lachlan looked over at the group when two other people walked in. One of them was a blonde girl that was now currently speaking to Ethan. The other was a male that Pierre addressed as a first year. Lachlan grinned when she realized that this was turning out to be quite the party.

"Hello," she called to the other two as she set down a book. "I'm Lachlan Normandy." Lachlan stated, going back to sitting down on the couch. Maybe she would be able to get to know these people. It would be better if Lachlan knew everyone she could. More fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:02 am

As Ethanael had just started to read, he heard a voice being addressed and looked up. Ah, seniors, but as thankful he was for the buy trying to get him friends, he didn't really need him to help him. And so he smiled, and continued reading.

The next time he looked up from his book was when a girl introduced herself to him, and he grinned. "Ethanael Fitz".
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Lachlan smiled back at Ethaneal. "Nice to meet you," she stated honestly. It was nice to meet other first years. Especially people from her own house. Lachlan noticed her thoughts seemed to be repeating themselves. Oh no, she thought in a joking manner, I'm going insane.

"So, according to Pierre, your a first year. I'm a first myself." Lachlan explained, brushing her curly hair behind her ear in a sad attempt to keep it out of her face. "Amazing isn't it?' she breathed out softly, looking around. Surely Ethaneal would know that she was speaking about Hogwarts. This whole castle was beyond what she could ever dream of.
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm

See, this was how he believed friends to be made, and he smiled at the thought. "Pleasure to meet you also," he answered back honestly, closing the book, and placing it on his lap.

With a look around the common room, he knew that this was where he belonged - not necessarily in Hufflepuff but at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"Yes it is quite amazing," Ethanael agreed, "Quite amazing indeed".
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Lachlan grinned slightly when Ethanael shut his book. That meant he would talk to her. That made Lachlan happy. While the other puffs in this room are amazing, she had yet to really talk to any of them. If Ethanael wanted to talk to her, then that made Lachlan very pleased.

Letting Lion climb back into her lap, she smiled at the boy. "So, Ethanael, where are you from?" Lachlan wondered. This seemed like a safe topic to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:30 am

Sydney stumbled into the now familiar yellow room which was the Hufflepuff Common room. It had been a long day; he really just wanted to have a lie in, procrastinate, ignore his homework, and procrastinate some more. Just as his feet touched the ground of the large room, it came to his notice that he was not the only one in the common room. Seated or standing around comfortably around the room, conversing with one another, were fellow Hufflepuffs and fellow second-years. It was with dismay and some chagrin that he admitted to not knowing any of them even though he knew he should.
Determined to not let that continue, Sydney approached them with what he hoped was a confident smile. " 'Ello! Uh. I don't think we've met." Smiling his trademark dimpled smile, he added, "I'm Sydney. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 am

When she asked him the question, Ethanael wasn't sure what to say. "Here and there, I suppose. We move quite alot, and so, I don't stay in a place for too long," he started, "Though I am hoping that perhaps going to Hogwarts might put a stop to that for awhile".

Giving her a smile, he glanced about the room, seeing as more and more Hufflepuffs gathered about. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 am

Lachlan smiled back at him. "It must be nice being able to see a bunch of places. I've always wanted to travel the world." Lachlan told him. "I myself am from Dublin, Ireland. Lived there until the year before last. I then moved to America to be closer to my family." Lachlan shrugged her shoulders.

Lachlan grinned when she realized there was another Hufflepuff. "Nice to meet you Sydney!" Lachlan stated, noticing how his smile was dimpled like her's. "I'm Lachlan."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Quote :
"Nice to meet you Sydney!" Lachlan stated,
Somewhat relieved his greeting hadn't been ignored by the other students, Sydney replied, "Nice to meet you too, Lachlan. Oh and you can call me Sid. I dunno what my mum was thinking when she named me with a girl's name..." His voice trailed off then as he realized he was rambling, and he quickly laughed it off with an impish grin. Merlin, he had to control his ramblings. Else, he'd probably find himself in a sticky situation where he either got some kind of punishment or faced supreme public humiliation. Neither scenario seemed in the least bit favorable to the Hufflepuff, and he was determined to not have to be in either of them.
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Ethanael nodded slowly, listening attentively to the Hufflepuff girl. And then seeing that another student had joined them, smiled, and echoed Lachlan.

"Hello, I'm Ethanael," he said simply before chuckling at the boy,s remark. "It really isn't a girl's name," he paused, not knowing whether he should continue with what he was going to say. Taking this as a great opportunity, he looked around the room again; he should really stop that. But he was just trying to take in the people around him, and the place he had come to. Or simply putting it, he was looking for Cassopeia.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Grinning gratefully at the boy named Ethanael, Sydney replied, "Haha. Thanks, I guess."
He noted the boy looked around the room curiously, and in turn made Sydney do the same. Their conversation pretty much ended right there. There wasn't much else to say.
Scratching the back of his head, he thought over how to fill up the increasingly awkward silence. "Eh. So, do you like Quidditch?"
This, was the most important question to ask anybody, thought Sydney. He was sure that if the boy did enjoy playing Quidditch that they were bound to get along just fine.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Pierre rolled his eyes. "Oi, Sid," he yelled, crumpling his magazine into a ball and chucking it at the last third of the Trio. "Where you've been?"

He's had to deal with Ki mooning over Sid, and he had to get some man bonding done. "Lake. Tomorrow. Noon, bring old books." Pierre added thoughtfully. "Ki also says that we need to get some male bonding over with."

He yawned and let his head hit the armrest, exhausted from classes.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Turning towards the voice of his dormmate, Pierre, Sydney realized with a start that he had not even noticed Pierre in his armchair. How he had failed to spot Pierre baffled him, but he kept his mouth shut.
Quirking an eyebrow in confusion at the boy's question he started, "Uh. Around..." He didn't really have to tell the whole common room how he had been in the middle of pulling a fantastic prank with a couple mates. Everyone could find out when the prank was successfully carried out. Sydney couldn't wait to see everyone's faces...
Quote :
"Lake. Tomorrow. Noon, bring old books." Pierre added thoughtfully. "Ki also says that we need to get some male bonding over with."
"Ah. Sure, no problem," he grinned, "Yeah, we haven't really had time to 'hang out' in awhile."
Then, just as Pierre's head collapsed onto the armrest, Sydney realized something. What in the world were they going to do with old books? He disliked books in general, and he especially hated old, smelly books. Pierre, obviously unable to answer any questions, would be useless to try asking. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck out of force of habit. He would have to find Kyra later to ask her what she meant by asking them to take old books. What in the world was she planning?
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 am

Just as he had started to nod in reply to Sydney's question, Ethanael watched as the older boy. Not thinking that any of the was his business, he waited patiently for the conversation to finish before speaking.

"Quiddicth, yes. I do like it, the thought of being Chaser on the house team has been in my head since I ever heard about the sport. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:47 pm

"Really? That's interesting...I'm also a Chaser by the way," he replied. So, he thought, they would be rivals at the Quidditch tryouts. Sydney really hoped that they could both make it when the time came, because he thought this first-year was alright. He wasn't looking forward to what could happen if one made it and the other didn't. Such a thing happening would not, by any means, be in any way enjoyable. For both of their sakes, he hoped that they were both good enough players to at least become reserves. They may not play at every game, but they're still part of the team. He grinned sheepishly, "Ha ha..."
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Interesting, it seemed that the two of them had a few things in common, and Ethanael also seemed to be getting somewhere with people. He smiled at that thought slightly. It seeemed that everything was quite now, not the people around - they were still as loud as before - but the two people he was seated with had beome quiet, and he wasn't sure what to say next.

And so in response to the boy's grin, Ethanael smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... Yellow is Nice.   So.... Yellow is Nice. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So.... Yellow is Nice.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2