Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Walking and Reading (not very smart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Jacob shrugged. "You don't have to apologize- I just don't associate with other people very much..." He glanced at the ground, unsure whether or not Lachlan was amd at him, despite the apology

Beka barked, jumped up on his chest and began to give the Slytherin a thorough licking, making Jacob smile slightly at his dog's antics.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Lachlan sighed softly when Jake said that it was okay. Lachlan was truly worried. She really thought of Jacob as one of her friends. "Well, I'm not really a person. I am more of a ninja. And we all know ninjas are super-human." Lachlan joked, laughing quietly. "So, you don't have to worry about associating with me."

Lachlan laughed at Jacob's dog. Lachlan loved dogs and apparently so did Jacob. "So, when you were sorted, what did the Sorting Hat tell you? Were you almost put into another house? What made you be put into the House of Snakes?" Lachlan wondering, flashing a grin at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Jake grinned full out. "What's a ninja?" he asked his second best friend curiously. Despite owning a computer and a tv, Jacob rarely watched movies during his time. and he wasn't allowed to know how to fight. 'Bad influences for the Beauchamp heir' his mother called them.

"I don't know. The Hat told me that I had great potential in Slytherin, if I got over my...ah, tendency to hide from people." Jacob blushed at his explanation, scratching the base of Beka's tail. I was almost put into Hufflepuff, but I don't like the color. And I have big plans for the future- i guess that falls under ambitious."

"What about you? Any dark warning from the Crazy Hat?"
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Lachlan's mouth fell open in shock. "What's a ninja? Please tell me you are joking!" Lachlan pleaded, giggling. "A ninja is like..." Lachlan held up her hands and let out a huge sigh. "They are amazing! They are stealthy and secretive assassins!" Lachlan really didn't know how to explain what a ninja was. All that she was that they are awesome.

"Hm... thank goodness you are in Slytherin because of that! Ambition is much better than cunningness." Lachlan then gasped. "What's wrong with yellow?" Lachlan cried, looking down at her robes. "I think that yellow is an amazing color." Lachlan let out a laugh.

"Well, first it said that I should be in Gryffindor. I am brave and ethical. But, then it said that I was accepting. I cared about people and was hard-working. It said I would make the Gryffindor house more loyal and sympathetic, but that Huffepuff really needed me." Lachlan then ducked her head and blushed. "It also said I would be well in Slytherin. I was cunning and determined. But, I pleaded not to be in that house. I would die if I was even somewhat similar to my cousin."

Lachlan then looked over at Jake thoughtfully. "But, now that I think about it. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad being in Slytherin. I mean, you seem like a nice guy. If you feel up to it, maybe you can help me plot stuff against my cousin." Lachlan offered in a joking way.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Jacob looked blankly at his friend. "still no idea.' he said, shrugging.

"Yellow is way too bright and nauseating. Green is much more calm." Jacob shrugged.

"Gryffindor? Ick. I do not want to know any Gryffindors. Liza says that they're dumb, blubbering and arrogant players." Jacob shuddered, smiling.

"Thanks. Maybe you can help me steal Koko's Vogue." Jacob beamed, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Lachlan frowned. "I will show you what a ninja is. You aren't living until you know what one is. Not knowing what a ninja is, is like not knowing who Chuck Norris or James Bond is!" Lachlan exclaimed.

"I think yellow is sunny. Happy. Green is a good color too, but yellow is just a happy color."

Lachlan shrugged her shoulders. "I haven't really met any Gryffindors yet. I don't know how they are like. I know that I am not arrogant." Lachlan paused. "Wait," then she burst out laughing at her own stupidity. "Forget I said that."

Lachlan grinned. "Are you implying that I am a thief? You think I would steal something?" Lachlan let out a fake gasp. "I'm disappointed that you think so lowly of me! I'm an angel!" she exclaimed, trying to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm

"Who're they?"'

"Forgotten." Jacob smiled.

"I am not! Koko has it coming, getting Vogue like that... And either way, he wouldn't mind. I ambush him all the time back home." Jacob grinned.

At a lost of what to say, Jacob stood, found a stick and chucked it a few yards away, Beka running to catch it...and missing.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Lachlan could only gape at Jacob. "You are so lucky I'm your friend. You are going to be exposed to some many things. You're life has officially started. Congrats." Grinning at Jacob, Lachlan petted Lion, who was now asleep in her lap.

Laughing at Jacob, Lachlan said, "Well, either way, I'm helping you. I love ambushing older people. Its like I'm innocent and would never do anything to you." Lachlan laughed softly.

Lachlan noticed how it was now quiet. Jacob stood up and threw a stick. His dog chased after the stick and failed to catch it. "So...." she trailed quietly, smiling up at Jacob. "What is your favorite memory?" Lachlan wasn't done talking to Jacob. He was fun to talk to. Really fun. Lachlan couldn't remember the last time she enjoyed a conversation this much.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 pm

"Should I be scared?" Jacob asked warily. He picked up another stick and chucked it a bit further than the first try.

"I knew you'd give in. Is tomorrow good?" Jacob asked, grinning.

"Er....I guess it'd be when I....uh......" Jacob frowned in frustration. "Er...I guess it'd be......oh! When I met Koko when I wass three. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Standing up next to Jacob, Lachlan wrapped an arm around his shoulder. Even though Jacob could be considered short, Lachlan was still shorter than him. "Yes." she confirmed. "You should be beyond frightened." she teased, before stepping away from him.

"Tomorrow sounds great! We can make a game plan! Just tell me what to do." Lachlan was excited. Finally she was able to go on an adventure. This was what she had been waiting for. Lachlan couldn't help be grin widely.

Lachlan gave him a wary look. "Probably last summer. I was with Leighton at our Hampton's house. She lost a bet, so I made her come down to the beach with me. We stripped down to our swimsuits that we put on before we left. So, being the idiots the we are, we jumped into the ocean. It was dark, cold and windy, but we didn't care. Around two, her mother caught us." Lachlan gave Jacob a fake-scared look. "Boy were we in trouble!" then she burst out laughing. She really was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Jacob grinned. "OK, so Koko always, always, reads his magazines on Sundays, under a tree by some water. So if we hide out in the tree, then we should be able to drop, grab, and run."

Jacob grinned. "Nice job.: he grinned, looking at his friend's own dog. "You have a pretty dog, you know." he commented, lightly scratching an ear.

Beka was more playful than a one to cuddle, so he rarely got her to sleep when he himself was awake.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Lachlan grinned back. "Sounds good. We'll ambush him!" Lachlan let out a laugh. Gosh, she forgot how fun it was to plot things. She missed being with a Slytherin that was fun. It seemed like so long ago.

Glancing down at Lion, she smiled. "Thanks. I love German Shepherds and Lion was just sitting there looking all cute! How could I not buy him?" Lachlan wondered, smiling. Lachlan looked over at Jake's dog. "What's her name?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Beauchamp
Second Year
Jacob Beauchamp

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:41 pm

"Beka. I got her for my tenth birthday. Though i doubt she's slept more than two hours a weeks since then.." Jacob grinned. "She's a purebred Terrier."

Glancing at his watch, Jacob;s eyes widened comically. "i have to go! See you later, Lach!" he called, whistling for Beka as he hurried down to the lake where he was planned to meet Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Lachlan smiled at the dog. "She's adorable." Lachlan loved dogs.

Lachlan laughed at Jacob ran off. "Bye Jacob!" she yelled after him, shaking her head slightly. It was nice to have met another person finally. Patting her legs for Lion, she began walking toward the castle. She was going to have to finish that book sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking and Reading (not very smart)   Walking and Reading (not very smart) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking and Reading (not very smart)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2