Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake   Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 am

James smiled. "I wasn't planning on being late, but some prefects were patrolling, so I had to hide for a bit," he told her, happy that he was late as well. That could have been awkward.

"No. It's really good. You definitely have to try it one day." Hell or high water, he'd get her to try it. She may actually like it.

He bent and took another strawberry from her plate. "These are good."

Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake   Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 am

"Oi, that's mine," Alli said, snatching the strawberry from his hand. "Get your own," she commanded, taking a bite of the fruit and then sticking her tongue out at him. She made a show of eating it, which in turn made a small mess, the juice running down her fingers once again. She again licked the juice off and then poked her tongue out at him again, just to be a brat.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a Lion, Finding a Snake
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3